Tapcart ‑ Mobile App Builder

iOS & Android Mobile Apps, Push Notifications, Retention

From $250/month. 7-day free trial.

Nominal

It does not get better than this. Tapcart offers an easy-to-use interface, they build the app for you, meets all your needs and way more. There are some really valuable features (like app-exclusive discounts), a gorgeous UI for customers, and a world-class service from the Tapcart team that's unmatched. Alex, our representative, always offers everything he can to elevate our app to the next level. Tapcart really does stand out in service, experience, quality, and so much more. Push notifications being free, designers helping with the layout of the app, monthly calls to make sure the business is running smoothly - what more could we ask for?

Chicago Music Exchange

Very happy with the Tapcart integrations with our Shopify store! Easy to manage and set up, with a helpful team ready to assist with any changes.

Aucary

The tapcart mobile app is very easy to use, it meets all my needs, and provides more than expected and very valuable features. The staff are very enthusiastic to solve the problem, and the whole work flow is very smooth and reasonable. Simple to use and very friendly to inexperienced people. Of course, you can also make very professional designs and functions.

Nature's Treasures

Loaded with great features, easy to get started but also has a lot of "advanced" features you can turn on as you go...Staff was super helpful with everything from integrating with other apps, to design and dealing directly with Apple and Google when needed. I love the drag and drop features (wish Shopify had more features like that). Love being able to schedule drops too, that will help us make regular updates easily. Can't wait to see it grow!

Cardinal Record Company

I have had nothing but a positive experience with Tapcart. I started on the lowest plan almost a year ago and have since grown into Enterprise. The cost is a no-brainer. The app easily accounts for more than half of our sales and was instrumental in scaling our brand fast. Having a dedicated account manager is the best part, as they take a great interest in the brand and how to make the experience the best not just for us but our customers as well. This is the future of ecommerce.

Hadayana-stores

I have messaged you more than once
Please take my request into consideration,, I really wanted to try this application only because they mentioned that there are free trial days and I wanted to try it, but they withdrew money, I hope to return it because this topic will cause big problems for me. I just wanted to try it and have a look but you already withdraw money from me

March 2, 2022

Sorry you are having issues connecting with us. I have emailed you using the email you signed up with. You can also email me directly at Bobby@tapcart.co and I will make sure you are taken care of.

viegelent

The applications are beautiful, but the cost is very high. Very expensive for a new business. And it's not convenient that you have to contact the company

Moxie Malas

Tapcart made it super easy to get started, customize, and use my app. Sales have already started rolling in from the app and my customers are loving it!

The Sprouting Fawn

If you want to turn your website into an App...DO IT!! But make sure you do it with Tap cart!! The user friendly set up, full support and drag and drop builder is incredible! It has helped increase our sales already in just the short 8 weeks we have tried it and I cant wait to see where it takes our company in 2022!! Get TAPCART!!

Buce Plant

This is the best solution to turn your shopify store into an app by far. We have tried others and Tapcart just has so much more functionality than the competition. Also, the customer success manager Kenia was super helpful in getting us optimized. Cannot express how great this app is. BTW, it now accounts for 10% of our revenue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37