Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

by Tapcart Inc.

Launch a world-class mobile app for your store.

Mishlei 3110

I used the App to help grow sales in my store. The sales have grown for sure! Installing the app was simple and the support to implement on IOS and Android was second to none. Val worked on my App. She took time to train and explain how the App will work, its capabilities and how to update as neccesary. She has a sense of urgency and kept me updated daily. Great job!

helpmedevvon

This app and company are a godsend! Staff was extremely helpful and i couldn't have asked for a better experience!

BeauDASH Beauty

When I first conceptualize my app, I knew that I had to create the first version myself. I’ve been went on to hunt for at builders that were similar two weeks and square, having drag and drop capabilities.

For some reason when I first surged I decided against tap card, mainly because of the prices but also because of the features. I went on to use Buildfire was the WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. I never had more issues with a customer service team than I did with that company. After my trial with them, I immediately transferred to Buildfire which was my best decision yet!

I would recommend tap card to anyone in the world. Customer service is divine! I begin with a Eamon as my specialist and was then pushed to Val. BOTH of these humans having helped me TREMENDOUSLY and continue to help me when ever I need assistance on ANYTHING from app description to sign-up.

TapCart! You all have done a TREMENDOUS job and I hope you continue to grow, prosper and iterate! I have only ONE complaint. My sign up page is not working even after a “reboot” from the WONDERFUL Tapcart. I LOVE TAPCART!!! I would invest my LAST on TAPCART. I pray TAPCART has abundant success and continues in this path as you are doing as GREAT JOB!

Thank you for making my experience EASY.

- Shakyra Chrysostome CEO of BeauDASH

GladGirl

This app makes it easy for any business to have their own mobile native app on Google play store and Apple app store. Great company to work with, would highly recommend them.

eotd

They once had a fast feedback and great understanding on their issues, however the quality and speed of customer service is now subpar.

Faith and Beauty Boutique, LLC

I switched to TapCart and the transition was so smooth. The app is easy to use, looks professional and my customers loves it! It has all the features I was looking for in a mobile app, at an affordable price. The on boarding was so helpful and answered all of my questions. Jessica was very helpful as well with keeping updated on the process to get my apps live in both App Stores. I highly recommend TapCart!

Cell Brokers

Tapcart helped our e-commerce business seamlessly transition into a powerful & beautiful app to pair along with our website to continue to grow! It turned out better than expected & has really given us a “hipper” edge over our competitors. This app has also helped market our business into more of a “tech company” rather than just a boring retailer. Kudos to tapcart!

Jessica Jenkins personally assisted us to the entire process & we must say she was outstanding! Communication on point, always available, & kept us updated every step of the way. Any bump in the road she always resolved in a timely manner! Can’t wait to work with her again!

If you’re looking for an app for your Shopify business, these guys are the best hands down! Highly recommended.

GBNY

Amazing app, and amazing customer service team!! Everyone was very responsive and helped my team throughout the entire set up process. Anyone looking to have a mobile app should not look any further and sign up with them ASAP!

Black Vibe Tribe

Tapcart provided me a seamless experience in creating my e-commerce app and getting it distributed to the most notable app databases - App Store and Google Play. Jessica Jenkins - the individual who assisted me, provided top tier customer service throughout my whole time working with Tapcart! She was both professional, super responsive, and kept me heavily updated on where my app was in each stage or process. She definitely made the overall experience an enjoyable one and I'll definitely be recommending Tapcart to others in the near future!

Tuchpoint

I am currently on the MVP phase, and having Tapcart building my mobile app is such an amazing step for our business. We have boosted our name with the other mobile applications here in Kuwait. Because of Tapcart we could be one of the top 10 mobile applications that won a telecommunication prize and went to SF for a three-week tour.
Tapcart has just raised 10M which will mean that they will continue building an amazing services. I really recommend them for many reasons and one of such is their simplicity of building an app without any coding background. It's just easy, beautiful, and amazing.
Also, they have a great customer service, whatever you plan is, you will always have support for your concerns.

Thank you Tapcart team and please keep this forever.
Meshari - Tuchpoint