Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

by Tapcart Inc.

Retain your customers with a beautiful mobile app

The Urban Hippie

Customer service was proactive and worked quickly to answer questions. Had some issues early on but Customer Service was very responsive.

Goodmylk

Pros-

Fast customer support, easy setup.

Cons-

Their Android app does not accomodate multiple Options for variants, and they refused to fix it in time for our launch, only vaguely committing to fix it in "future updates". This was contrary to what their sales team assured us of- that both apps would work exactly like the website does.

Innovet Pet Products I Best Hemp Products for Pets

Tapcart is an amazing app!
It's extremely useful and intuitive!
The part I like the most about the whole app is that the help and support team are always there when you have an issue with the app.
10/10 would recommend!

Gadgetly

Aweseome awesome team located in LA. They helped me launch my custom app using their easy design features. I had something I wanted to change with my app and they were able to change it and resubmit it to apple for me within 1 business day! Highly highly recommend using Tapcart to launch your store onto mobile devices!

FlipJewels

The app itself is a universe to explore which give endless options to bring your store live on mobile phones and tablets. The integrations and launch is smooth and team is very helpful. Tapcart service has always been amazing.

Bravo Slim Fitness Inc.

The app is easy to customize, and the customer service is fast and very freindly. I had a great time growing with tapcart.

ZoneHobbies

Super service et parfait pour entreprise qui fonctionne sur shopify:)Leur approche est très professionnel!

ZH

Ruby Olive

Great and easy platform to use, creates a beautiful streamlined app, with a proactive team ready to help with any issues or improvements. The Tapcart team guided us through the process of setting up our app and are always happy to help us out with any questions we have.

Sandy Swim

Cole has been so helpful as well the app designer is super easy to make. This is a great app for the store! high recommend.

Boko Yoga

Great support team! They are very patient to provide the answers to all of my questions. The app is great to use as well. It takes care of every need that I have.