4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Shopify stores, user-friendly interface, and valuable features like real-time conversion rates, push notifications, and analytics. They appreciate the easy customization through the drag & drop template and dashboard. Many reported significant increases in revenue, customer retention, and sales conversion. The customer service is praised for being proactive and responsive, and the efficient onboarding process is also appreciated. The app's seamless syncing with websites is noted as a valuable tool for optimizing online stores.

August 30, 2023

The onboarding process was incredible. It was very thorough and as we launch we're confident we have a great app that our audience will enjoy. The Tapcart design team did an excellent job of capturing our brand, creating images that look amazing, and they did it with amazing speed. Now we're ready to tell the world and see the impact on our business.

Kerusso.com
3 months using the app
Tapcart replied September 1, 2023

Super stoked to hear you had a smooth onboarding and are loving the app design! Our design team works passionately to ensure that every brand's essence is captured perfectly, so it's great to hear that you felt that connection. Good luck with your app launch, we're excited to watch your community grow!

July 27, 2023

We've been using Tapcart for over a year and couldn't be happier with the service. The dashboard is user-friendly and has great customization options. We're able to keep our brand kit adjacent to our online store. Our customer service rep is the best and so helpful. Highly recommend!

Helpsy Source
Tapcart replied July 31, 2023

We're so happy to hear about your positive experience with Tapcart! Thank you for leaving a review and for your recommendation; it truly means a lot!

October 5, 2023

It's been a great onboarding experience. We are excited to launch out app.

Rogue Energy
5 months using the app
Tapcart replied October 9, 2023

Thank you for the positive feedback! We're so happy to hear about your seamless onboarding experience. Best wishes on the launch of your app! We're here to support you every step of the way.

September 6, 2023

Working with Jayne from Tapcart was a game-changer for my app development. Their expertise and dedication exceeded my expectations.
The app is user-friendly, visually stunning, and the support was invaluable. Highly recommend!

YELLOW SUB TRADING
South Africa
Tapcart replied September 8, 2023

We're so thrilled to hear your glowing feedback about Jayne and the Tapcart team! We always aim to elevate the app game, and it's great to know we hit the mark with yours! Thanks for the high-five recommendation!

May 24, 2023

The team at Tapcart helped us get to launch on time and have supported us every step of the way since. It's become a valuable part of our DTC sales strategy, driving sales, engagement and turnout.

Dominion City Brewing Co.
Tapcart replied May 26, 2023

Super stoked to hear that Tapcart has become a key player in your DTC sales game! Big thanks for leaving this review, can't wait to celebrate even more wins with you.

June 7, 2023

Tapcart has been an incredible app platform for our business, allowing us to enhance our customer experience. Our account manager, Cole, has been exceptionally helpful throughout the process, ensuring seamless integration. With Tapcart, we've successfully rewarded our valuable customers and strengthened our relationship with them.

Sculpted By Aimee
Ireland
Tapcart replied June 7, 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that Tapcart has been instrumental in enhancing your customer experience, and we'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Cole!

August 8, 2023

The setting up experience was super seamless and user friendly. Val was great at communicating and making sure our team stayed on track! Our team never felt like we were asking for too much and Val and Lauren were really great at getting us what we needed and answering all the questions we had!

Lane 201
2 months using the app
Tapcart replied August 9, 2023

Thanks for the awesome feedback, we're thrilled to hear Val and Lauren made the experience seamless! Excited to watch your app grow!

April 15, 2023

THE WORST PRACTICE MANAGEMENT. WE ARE TAKING LEGAL ACTIONS AGAINST TAPCART.

THIS APP IS NOT FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE, WE WERE BILLED $1800 + MONTHLY, FOR SERVICES NOT USED OR PROVIDED.

WE HAVE REPEATEDLY ASKED TAPCART TO PAUSE OUR ACCOUNT UNTIL WE FIGURE OUT APPLE ACCOUNT, BUT WE WERE TOLD AND GIVEN EXCUSES AND ZERO GUIDANCE ON HOW TO GO ABOUT PAUSING THE BILLING.

WE WERE PROMISED CREDIT, NOW WE ARE TOLD BY TAPCART THAT THEY CAN ONLY CREDIT 2 MONTHS. WE PROMISED THEM OUR BUSINESS IF WE WERE GIVEN CREDIT FOR THE MONTHS WE HAVE PAID, AT FIRST THEY AGREED NOW WE ARE TOLD "UPPER MANAGEMENT AND FINANCE" HAS ONLY AGREED TO PROVIDE US WITH 2 MONTHS CREDIT.

IT IS NOT OUR FAULT YOU START OUT BEING UNTRUTHFUL JUST TO GET CLIENTS TO SIGN UP.

REFUND US IN FULL, DO THE RIGHT THING AS A COMPANY. WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR YOUR MONEY, WE ARE ASKING FOR THE FUNDS YOU HAVE STOLEN FROM US ON A MONTHLY BASIS.

Tack N Bark
10 months using the app
Tapcart replied April 17, 2023

We are so sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. We take your concerns seriously and are committed to resolving this issue in the upcoming call with you.

April 21, 2023

The team was great getting our App up and running. Great way to be in contact with our customers and build our community.

Luxe Barbeque Company
2 months using the app
Tapcart replied April 24, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear your experience with our team has been amazing. We're excited to watch you build your community and grow with Tapcart!

July 7, 2023

Subject: Terrible Experience with TapCart Mobile App Service

I am writing this review to share my recent horrendous experience with TapCart, a service that promises to help you build, design, and launch a codeless mobile app for your Shopify store.

Initially, I was drawn in by their slick advertising and the offer of a trial period. I thought I would be able to test out their services, receive adequate support, and then decide whether this platform was suitable for my business. Sadly, this has not been the case.

From the moment I signed up for the trial, I noticed a severe lack of customer support. Despite numerous attempts to contact their team for assistance, my messages were consistently ignored. For a service that prides itself on its 1:1 implementation assistance, this was surprising, disappointing, and unprofessional.

The lack of communication, coupled with the automatic billing after the trial period, made me feel as if I had fallen for a scam. The company failed to provide any prior notification about the trial ending and the upcoming charges, contrary to standard business practices. And to make things worse, the customer service remained non-responsive even after I was billed for services I hadn't received.

Upon seeking a refund for the services not provided, I received an unexpected response from the Manager of Implementation. She directed me to the Terms of Use and reiterated their non-refundable policy, despite the circumstances. In other words, I was stuck with a service I hadn't used, charged for a service I didn't agree to, and denied a refund I deserved.

TapCart seems to have an agenda to draw customers in with their trial period, neglect them during this period, and then charge them without any prior notice or consent. They then hide behind their non-refundable policy when customers like me demand justice for being charged for services not rendered. This practice is, to put it mildly, highly unethical and potentially illegal.

Moreover, this is not just my solitary experience. Upon further investigation, I've learned that I'm not alone in facing such issues. There are numerous others who have faced similar predicaments, highlighting a systemic problem in TapCart's business model.

All these issues lead me to advise anyone considering TapCart's services to proceed with extreme caution. The poor customer support, the unethical billing practices, and the non-refundable policy in the face of non-delivery of services make this a high-risk venture.

I am now left with no choice but to seek legal avenues to rectify this situation, share my experience with the wider community, and hopefully save others from falling for this unsavory scheme. This ordeal has left a bitter taste in my mouth, and I can only hope that my experience serves as a cautionary tale for others.

This review serves as a reminder for us to be vigilant in the face of appealing offers and promises. Always make sure to read the fine print, scrutinize the terms and conditions, and demand a satisfactory level of service, especially when hard-earned money is at stake.

JP MUNDO COMERCIAL H&L
Dominican Republic
25 days using the app
Tapcart replied July 28, 2023

We're sorry to hear about the experience you had with Tapcart, we appreciate your feedback. Our team did attempt to reach out to resolve the issue. Please contact our head of Customer Success at bobby@tapcart.co and he'll address your concerns and work to find a solution. Thank you.