Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

by Tapcart Inc.

Retain your customers with a beautiful mobile app

The Rogue's Clothes

Just setup my app for theroguesclothes.com . Setup is straighforward and customer service is amazing! They helped me with every issue I ran into and are very pleasant to work with! Now time to get some sales! :D

Miranda Frye

We used Tapcart to develop a mobile shopping app for Mirandafrye.com. While there aren't a ton of customization options, they do have excellent customer support and for the affordable price (in comparison to a custom app) it does the job! Customer support is always super quick to respond. Thanks for the help, Tapcart.

Check out Miranda Frye on either Google Play or the Apple App Store to view Tapcart functionality.

Felina

Really easy to install and set up! Everyone is very helpful with the on boarding process and designing the app is incredibly easy!

Linzi

We have been looking to launch a Linzi app for a while now. With costs too high to have a custom built one it was left on the back burner. Thanks to tapcart we have launched a clean looking, easy app which we are ready to push! Thanks to the whole tapcart team for their help, special mention to Eamon Blackwell, who made the onboarding process simple and answered all our questions. We are looking forward to the future with Tapcart!

LaurasLittleLuxuries

Every member of the Tap cart team have been so incredibly helpful. Always responding to every single question in detail and helping me literally every step of the way. Regular phone calls and emails. I can’t rate the guys highly enough. Thoroughly wonderful experience and would highly recommend!

Deco SA

I really loved working with team tapcart. The app is so user friendly and easily intergratible. This app is not only visually appealing but creates a unique user experience. Thank You team tapcart. This app is a definite must!!

yeehawcowboy

OMG!!! i strongly recommend this app for every business!! This tapcart app is the best and ohhh man the app makes your app look legit on google play and the itunes app store, and its looks like all the other big companies, so customers will take you serious! oh and the customer service! 5 STARS! ALL DAY! always there to help!!!

Dream Leggings

I truly absolutely HATE leaving negative reviews, especially since I also run my own business, that relies heavily on reviews as well! This is seriously my last ditch effort to get some acknowledgment and ACTUAL REAL HELP from this company, in finally HEARING ME and solving my MAJOR PROBLEMS!
*I will gladly update this review to reflect the appropriate stars and feedback it *should* deserve, if I can get the help that was actually promised and agreed upon signing with this company. (Not to mention the high priced fees I’ve been paying on a monthly basis!)
I was so excited to have Tapcart help me design my boutiques mobile apps! They really know exactly what to say, to rope you in, and sell you on all of their *Amazing* features, etc... Even better- their “VIP” Plan, that costs quite a bit more than their regular plan.
I was supposed to have my own designated designer who would work with me, in designing the whole thing, as well as guide me along the way.
My husband and I have been round and round with at least half a dozen different guys, who seem to pass along our emails thru their “Help” email address, which every question we’ve asked we still cannot get a straight answer... I am beyond frustrated at this point, as this process started around THANKSGIVING! My app FINALLY launched JAN. 1! Only because I had been promising my 11k VIP Group members the iOS app (Note: there is still no word back from this company when or if the Android version will ever be available! So I am also dealing with some pretty upset customers on my own end here...)!
The Push Notifications have NEVER worked. The Stats feature STILL isn’t working, which I’ve been told it’s still *STILL* in beta test mode... Half the time I can’t get my design page to even show the full screen so I can TRY on my own to design my own app, even though again- I’m paying about double each month for this type of help.
I’ve tried and tried to explain to every “Rep” or helper that gets each email how extremely busy I am, as I am a one woman show running my online boutique, AND a physical location at the same time! I’m shipping out hundreds of orders per week, and have zero time for this kind of nonsense back and forth, or just nothing back at all.
I’m at a loss and freaking out about this entire experience, as I don’t know what to do or which way to turn next. I’ve paid alllll the extra $ to both Apple Developers and Google Play, but keep getting spit in circles..
I cant just delete Tapcart and my current app, as I have thousands of users that would be sorely disappointed and may just go elsewhere at that point.
Anyway... excuse my public display of frustrations here, Tapcart guys, but y’all have done me in- Hopefully this grabs someone’s attention to HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS WHO ARE DESPERATELY NEEDING YOUR HELP!!!

Thanks...
Jen

SNS OUTLET

This app is amazing. Super easy to build your own app that looks awesome and is extremely responsive and functional. I was initially concerned with the time and effort it would take to build something completely new for my store, but I was immediately put at ease when I started the process. The UI is very easy to use and understand and the support is amazing, I cannot speak highly enough about the help I've received. This is a must have for ecoommerce.

RPM TESLA

This app is amazing. got our app on the apple store and google in about 4 days. great customer service.