4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Shopify stores, user-friendly interface, and valuable features like real-time conversion rates, push notifications, and analytics. They appreciate the easy customization through the drag & drop template and dashboard. Many reported significant increases in revenue, customer retention, and sales conversion. The customer service is praised for being proactive and responsive, and the efficient onboarding process is also appreciated. The app's seamless syncing with websites is noted as a valuable tool for optimizing online stores.

January 25, 2018

Very easy to work with, and very helpful in launching and promoting your iPhone app. Looking forward to the Android version!

Dr Cowans Garden
Almost 5 years using the app
September 21, 2018

Disappointed. Wasted an entire day only to find out they ONLY handle LLC. I'm a small woman owned business and cannot afford the legal paperwork. I spent several hours working on everything THEN went to apple to get the DUNS number only to be told that Tapcart ONLY does LLC or INC. There is NOTHING that says that anywhere! I wouldn't have wasted the time if I knew that.

JnJFarmKY
Almost 5 years using the app
July 29, 2019

Wonderful App and awesome customer service from the support team. They assisted me in everything I asked so far, and always open to future request. Thank you very much!

Shapermint
December 6, 2017

Ok. So we tried the app on our store and realized we weren't ready yet for the app launching, we were missing images and design issues. Once we notified the tapcart team about our delay they immediately pitched in and helped us with the missing designs. Overall the team has been very responsive and helpful.

Mi Bebe Market
Panama
July 22, 2017

I have tried other similar apps and ended up paying big bucks without an app. I would give a big 5 star for Tapcart! Their customer service is top! Sina & Eric went out of their ways to help me to get it set up. They call in Apple on my behalf and follow up on progress. I have absolutely no clue how to set up an app and not in a million years would I thought I could launch an app with their help so easily! Definitely a hassle-free, user friendly app! Thank you so so much!!

Goodnightmacaroon
Hong Kong SAR
October 23, 2017

Definitely worth the money!
The initial process was a bit more complicated and took longer than I expected, but the Tapcart team took care of everything and answered all of my questions quickly. I was nervous about spending the extra money each month, but the app paid for itself within the first 24 hours and my customers are loving it. It's so much more streamlined and more user friendly than the mobile version of my website and I get nothing but compliments. Couldn't be happier!

Twinkle Apothecary
April 19, 2019

Super service et parfait pour entreprise qui fonctionne sur shopify:)Leur approche est très professionnel!

ZH

ZoneHobbies
April 23, 2018

Sina and Sahand are great, couldn't be more pleased with this app. This is the ONLY app that will give you actual SALES data, all other metrics are silly when you can't even see whether or not the app is generating revenue. The team is very open and communicative and we're thrilled to be working together.

American Car Craft 2
Edited February 20, 2020

*UPDATED REVIEW: I had previously left a not-so-good review, out of frustration. Due to Cole at Tapcart looking past our frustrations and going above and beyond in helping us, we are now able to operate at maximum capacity! These guys have a personal connection to each account, which is hard to find this day in the tech age!
We have been using Tapcart for over a year now, and am so incredibly impressed how Cole has worked with us thru the whole process.
I highly recommend this company for your App development needs!

Dream Leggings
October 12, 2017

The team at Tapcart have been so fantastic! I went through lots of apps and did test runs with about 5 but the Tapcart design was my favourite and as soon as I signed up for a trial, I received a call from the founder just to ask if I had any questions. This type of service had me sold!
They brought out my app looking beautiful and designed marketing material for me too, which was exactly my style! I had a few little bugs with the app in the beginning but the communication from Tapcart was exceptional and they fixed it all. I absolutely love my app! Thanks Tapcart!

Baby Luno