Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

by Tapcart Inc.

Launch a world-class mobile app for your Shopify store.

ascot + hart

We have been using Tapcart for some time and the team is so friendly and responsive to all of our requests! Our customers love being able to shop on our app. We love offering exclusive deals and products in our app as well as using the push notification feature to get in front of our customers :)

Villa_Ain

very bad service , i have 2 months with tapcart but he did not upload my app ios , here we are 2 months later and we have never received any contact from an app manager to get any solution for my problem

when u upload my app i will update my review .

April 11, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We are happy to help you out with this issue. To launch your apps you will have to go ahead and connect your Apple Developer and Google Play accounts. Once you complete this step your apps will go live within 24 hours. Please let us know if you need any additional help.

Foil Me

The app is easy to use and works very well. We cant really fault it. Support is good too. Now that Android is available as well as iOS it lets us reach 100% of our customers!

SINNERS ATTIRE

Such a great tool, so easy to create and edit you own app. Customer service is amazing they've helped us with every single query we've had. Our app is live on both the app store and google play store and flying, we've had so many compliments on how easy the app is to use and how quick they can make a payment, the app has paid for itself 5 times over in the first few days

you will not be disappointed with this app!!!

DUPLEIX

This is the best app I have got on Shopify. The customer service is brilliant. Fast and very knowledgeable. Looks very professional.

The Rogue's Clothes

Just setup my app for theroguesclothes.com . Setup is straighforward and customer service is amazing! They helped me with every issue I ran into and are very pleasant to work with! Now time to get some sales! :D

Miranda Frye

We used Tapcart to develop a mobile shopping app for Mirandafrye.com. While there aren't a ton of customization options, they do have excellent customer support and for the affordable price (in comparison to a custom app) it does the job! Customer support is always super quick to respond. Thanks for the help, Tapcart.

Check out Miranda Frye on either Google Play or the Apple App Store to view Tapcart functionality.

Felina

Really easy to install and set up! Everyone is very helpful with the on boarding process and designing the app is incredibly easy!

Linzi

We have been looking to launch a Linzi app for a while now. With costs too high to have a custom built one it was left on the back burner. Thanks to tapcart we have launched a clean looking, easy app which we are ready to push! Thanks to the whole tapcart team for their help, special mention to Eamon Blackwell, who made the onboarding process simple and answered all our questions. We are looking forward to the future with Tapcart!

LaurasLittleLuxuries

Every member of the Tap cart team have been so incredibly helpful. Always responding to every single question in detail and helping me literally every step of the way. Regular phone calls and emails. I can’t rate the guys highly enough. Thoroughly wonderful experience and would highly recommend!