Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

by Tapcart Inc.

Launch a world-class mobile app for your store.

Diva's Closet

UPDATED. So after a whole load of prudes at Google my app is now live. Thank you guys for all the help in getting it up there. I will update this when I have gone back to my original design.

UNBRIDLED TX

I used this app to create a shopping app for my existing site, after 2 month and close to $400 (2 months @ $99 and a $200 apple developer account) My app is still not up and I keep getting the run around from DUNS, APPLE, and Tapcart. Thats$400 wasted! I was excited because I had my add created so quick, But that was short-lived. I cant believe I wasted all that money! -Upset business owner with $250K in sales a year.

El Capote

Un auténtico desastre. Han estado engañándonos durante 3 meses y hemos perdido nuestro tiempo y dinero. Me prometieron que la aplicación podía estar en español, pero no ha sido así. Hemos traducido toda la aplicación a español para ellos de manera gratuita y finalmente me dicen que no es posible implementar las traducciones. Voy a reclamar el dinero a Shopify, me siento estafado.

Exceptional Glory

I’m not going to bleed your eyes dry. These guys are . Every step, everything you need. Great response time, and PERFECT CUSTOMER SERVICE‼️.

LFYSHOP

Incredible app, makes you many more salsa once you build a few hundred subscribers and their support is amazing

Buddha Pants®

Cool app and idea, needs upgrade to integrate apps. Pre-order app won’t work- so if this is a big part of your business - this app will cause issues with orders coming though- leaving customers angry that they paid and ordered something that not available.

The Urban Hippie

Customer service was proactive and worked quickly to answer questions. Had some issues early on but Customer Service was very responsive.

Goodmylk

UPDATE: They have since fixed this issue, and having tried Tapcart for a few months, we love how well their platform works and how quick their support teams have responded to us and fixed our issues.

Pros-

Fast customer support, easy setup.

Cons-

Their Android app does not accomodate multiple Options for variants, and they refused to fix it in time for our launch, only vaguely committing to fix it in "future updates". This was contrary to what their sales team assured us of- that both apps would work exactly like the website does.

Innovet Pet Products I Best Hemp Products for Pets

Tapcart is an amazing app!
It's extremely useful and intuitive!
The part I like the most about the whole app is that the help and support team are always there when you have an issue with the app.
10/10 would recommend!

Gadgetly

Aweseome awesome team located in LA. They helped me launch my custom app using their easy design features. I had something I wanted to change with my app and they were able to change it and resubmit it to apple for me within 1 business day! Highly highly recommend using Tapcart to launch your store onto mobile devices!