Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

by Tapcart Inc.

Retain your customers with a beautiful mobile app

Spire Curves

Tapcart is amazing!! It allowed me to very quickly turn my shopify store into an app. Customer service is amazing - the people at tapcart are super responsive and helped me through the whole process of building and launching the app. Shoutout to Cole!!!

CYSM PRO - Colombia y su Moda Mayoristas

30 days after launching I can finally provide a sound review of tapcart. having tried 3 platforms that provide a similar solution our team made the decision to go with tapcart. in comparison to the other 2 platforms, Tapcart offered the best user interface, fastest load time, ease of implementation and their team also answers our questions faster and with more adequately.

KASELiT

I cannot express how grateful I am for the team behind TapCart.
They will go above and beyond to make sure you are happy, Customer service is amazing
Response is quick and proficient

Def recommend them do not think twice!

Lozt

Best support!! My store Lozt looks amazing on app store !, the design was amazing and super friendly

Diva's Closet

UPDATED. So after a whole load of prudes at Google my app is now live. Thank you guys for all the help in getting it up there. I will update this when I have gone back to my original design.

UNBRIDLED TX

I used this app to create a shopping app for my existing site, after 2 month and close to $400 (2 months @ $99 and a $200 apple developer account) My app is still not up and I keep getting the run around from DUNS, APPLE, and Tapcart. Thats$400 wasted! I was excited because I had my add created so quick, But that was short-lived. I cant believe I wasted all that money! -Upset business owner with $250K in sales a year.

El Capote

Un auténtico desastre. Han estado engañándonos durante 3 meses y hemos perdido nuestro tiempo y dinero. Me prometieron que la aplicación podía estar en español, pero no ha sido así. Hemos traducido toda la aplicación a español para ellos de manera gratuita y finalmente me dicen que no es posible implementar las traducciones. Voy a reclamar el dinero a Shopify, me siento estafado.

Exceptional Glory

I’m not going to bleed your eyes dry. These guys are . Every step, everything you need. Great response time, and PERFECT CUSTOMER SERVICE‼️.

LFYSHOP

Incredible app, makes you many more salsa once you build a few hundred subscribers and their support is amazing

Buddha Pants®

Cool app and idea, needs upgrade to integrate apps. Pre-order app won’t work- so if this is a big part of your business - this app will cause issues with orders coming though- leaving customers angry that they paid and ordered something that not available.