Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

by Tapcart Inc.

Retain your customers with a beautiful mobile app

BuddyPup

I'm a newbie when it comes to drop shipping and choose TapCart as my APP provider. At first, we encountered issues with getting live on Apple App Store and it initially took some pushing/nudging to get TapCart moving on it. I was working with Cole primarily and he was always very responsive. If it wasn't for Cole and the customer success team I would have given TapCart a lesser score (due to early issues with go live). Today, I'm extremely happy using TapCart and already generating sales. I have a friend who left TapCart for a competitor and they already want to come back based off my early results.

Thanks Cole and Team!

Lush Fashion Lounge

I highly recommend this! After using a different company for our app for a couple of years that left us feeling out dated with little to no customer service and updates I made the switch to Tapcart and it was extremely smooth and easy to switch! They are so quick to respond to any and all issues and the integration within Shopify makes it really easy to use! I love that there's an app to send push notifications from making this an easy asset to use on the go! I think my favorite part is the ability to send products and photos in notifications!

FeeNas

I used Tapcart app, honestly i didn't imagine that i will get sales from it, but it pushed my store to the next level, i got many purchases through it, it's better for user experience than mobile website, i highly recommend to use it.

Nomad Spot

I started my shopify store about 2 months ago and started to use the app to push my products through another sales right away. The idea to use an app on as a way to push products is very useful. The Tapcart team is awesome and very responsive when you have questions and other concerns. The Shopify app is easy to use and you can get the app through Apple within one and a half weeks if you do everything correctly.
I would highly recommend Tapcart to away that is looking for another quality sales channel for their products.

DanceWear Corner

Since the time I first installed it until now, they are continuously upgrading and improving. They have a great roadmap ahead of them and I cannot wait to see what's next. Great customer service. Cole is awesome.

K-SECRET

This service is definitely worth. Some functions are still not working, but they customize it as many as they can.

JLUXLABEL

This app has been a great extension of our online shop. The push notifications are a huge benefit for us whenever we run sales and promotions. Would recommend trying them out!

Elite Curves

Their customer support is outstanding. They respond instantly to your emails and help you out on whatever you need. I am so happy that I chose Shopify!

Talabac

Great App and Excellent customer service from the support team. They assisted me in everything I asked for. Thank you very much.

Triple Theta Fashion

They have great customer service. I honestly have never had better service from any company. Glad to be able to work with them. Their prices are reasonable and their app making is outstanding. I 10/10 would recommend to a friend.