4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup and effectiveness in increasing sales and conversion rates. It offers real-time customer activity notifications, enhancing trust with new customers. The feature showing what others are buying is engaging. Merchants value the responsive customer service and customizable pop-ups. The app is also recognized for boosting website legitimacy and providing customer behavior insights.

August 13, 2019

I am using this app and it helped me a lot to got conversions and sakes. I strongly recommend this app to use.

zebralee
15 minutes using the app
September 1, 2019

This app is very good. I eventually read a review and watch videos for this. I will be using this app many times and I will use it to my shopify store. Great development.

phileverything
Philippines
Edited January 26, 2019

Too many pops but it´s good to start with that bussines. Try to install this app and wait to your sales.

Planeta Canino
Spain
25 minutes using the app
November 6, 2018

Je teste on verra avec le temps ce que cette app peut apporter au shop et voir si elle fonctionne bien

Fashion Fantasy Trend
Belgium
July 30, 2020

ux suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

UGASOL
Hong Kong SAR
28 minutes using the app
Sales POP! replied July 30, 2020

Hi - we would love to get feedback from you. We reached out via email :)

September 23, 2019

really help my store to generate more sales. it is a must apps for your store! free and a lot of features

Flawless Home Products
Malaysia
1 minute using the app
November 23, 2018

Great App!!! World Exchange MarketPlace has a Wide Range of Unique Socks, Leg & Foot Warmers, And Slippers for Men, Women, and Children. Daily Discounts, Treasure Hunt for FREE Products Codes. Save 15% Off The Entire Order With a Minimum Purchase of $80.00. Every Item Purchased will be Shipped to you FREE!!! Visit www.WorldExchangeMarketPlace.com

World Exchange MarketPlace
Edited May 25, 2019

I use this app to help me do x. I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it did z better.

NoordStore
Brazil
April 11, 2018

good app. really good hhahahahahahahaaha

Out And Out
Philippines
July 25, 2018

Lets see, to soon to judge. Lets see, to soon to judge. Lets see, to soon to judge. Lets see, to soon to judge.

Rarecandies