Signifyd‑Chargeback Protection

Guaranteed Protection Against Fraud and Non-fraud Chargebacks

$1,500/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Fendrihan

Time spent using app About 5 years

I will update my review as they did reach to use to make things right, in the end. Things were clarified. It helps to really pay attention to their rules and requirements if you want to be reimbursed.

West Brothers

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

We have been using Signifyd for approximately 3~ years, it does exactly what it describes - provides full fraud analysis, guarantees safe transactions and rejects fraudulent ones.

Initially our chargeback rate was a little high while the network was growing and learning - and in every instance we were promptly provided full reimbursement for all guaranteed orders through Signifyd.

The system has gotten so good now that we receive next to no chargebacks anymore, not to mention the countless hours we've not had to spend manually reviewing every order, and of course money that we would have lost from fraudulent orders.

Alo Yoga

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Signifyd has been helpful to detect and prevent fraudulent orders, especially for our international base.

Pure Electric

Time spent using app About 1 year

Signifyd helps our business on a daily basis and proves itself absolutely invaluable! totally recommended. Prevented 90%+ of fraudulent orders within our business

Best Choice Products

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We use Signifyd to help us minimize fraudulent orders and also cut down on the manual efforts of the team. The Guarantee Coverage for chargebacks is a great way for us to ensure that we are protected against fraud, especially during those times when our volume increases. Whenever we've had questions or concerns customer support has been able to quickly assist us and provide any additional resources we need.

Tokyo Dreams

Time spent using app About 3 years

I can't imagine why anybody would give this less than four stars. They do exactly what they say. I've used this app for a couple months now and it's awesome.

Their in-house security check adds an additional layer of protection to high-risk orders and as long as you don't approve sales they decline they're really good about reimbursing. I've had three reimbursements already and they were paid out within 24 hours of the request. One time they asked for some additional information. That's it...

As an unexpected plus they decided to challenge a chargeback with the bank and had their team handle all of the paperwork. During this challenge they STILL paid me out in full. The only caveat is that I have to return recovered money. Totally fine.

I HIGHLY recommend these guys.

Jacob's Diamond and Estate Jewelry

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

They are very easy to deal with. I recommend them.
Jacob

Q-See

Signifyd has been great for us. They manage all our chargebacks, which frees up our time to focus on what we do best. Overall has been a great for us.

Natural Baby Shower

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We invested in Signifyd over 3 years ago and have never looked back! Great customer service with a product that keeps getting better. We use the Guarnateed service on all payments and we no longer waste manual time checking fraud. If one does get through the net we're covered and we get paid back (plus the chargeback) within 3 days. We looked at other platforms and settled on Signifyd and its one of our best decisions on SASS software, obviously on par with choosing Shopify. Thanks again Signifyd!!

mnml

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Signifyd has been great for us. They manage all our chargebacks, which frees up our time to focus on what we do best. Overall has been a great experience.