Signifyd‑Chargeback Protection

Guaranteed Protection Against Fraud and Non-fraud Chargebacks

$1,500/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Firevswater

Best if you don't want to lose any money.

I used it for this site www.elegantwaterfeatures.com

Distortion Brothers Guitar Shop

Time spent using app About 3 years

The service Signifyd provides decreases my risk of fraud so much more than the useful but rudimentary app from Shopify. It is well worth the cost especially when you consider the time it would take to gather and evaluate the information Signifyd does.

Glam Luxe Boutique

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Wish I had this service thousands
of dollars ago! I could not be more pleased!! My rep Stuart went above and beyond to help set me up and make sure I was fully protected! I've been burned many times with expensive Charge Backs so having this insurance will eliminate my role as Detective every time I receive a suspicious order. Thanks so much!!! Highly recommend!!

Reviv Serums

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Just a great service. We started with the on-demand plan, and recently upgraded to the "Complete" plan. They've come through for us on every chargeback, although though we don't get very many. We can't compare it to other such services, since we haven't ever used such before, but they're great, and stellar customer support too (Tony being a standout).

Etrexa

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app may be useful if you have large volume of questionable transactions.

420science

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Saves us so much time! Worth every penny.

F As In Frank Vintage

Do you ship 50+ orders a week on you Shopify store? Are you annoyed with constantly having to back check customers ordering from your website? These guys are for you. Within days we upped our revenue by:

A) not having to contact the customer.
B) not having to spend time with orders that were possibly fraudulent.
C) not having to refund customers we would have otherwize without Signifyd

Crazy easy to set up and mega convenient for medium to large volume shipping. Customer service they provide is on point too!

Cheers Signifyd you guys rock :)

Wilson Street

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Even if you are not worried about fraud, you need this app. It alerts you when it suspects fraud and gives you the info and tools to investigate cases...all for free.

Pretty Fireplaces

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Installed this app after we had a case of fraud. It adds another layer of protection and helps to check suspicious orders. It also rates each customer and sends email alerts when the score is below certain recommended number. Must have app.

Madison Avenue Couture

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is a must have app. We received an order with billing and shipping addresses the same and a low risk from Shopify. In the old days, we would have shipped, confident that it was a good sale. Today, we use Signifyd to avoid this.

In this case, one of my employees did not realize the guarantee was still in review and shipped anyway. Signifyd came back and said the order appeared fraudulent and we quickly contacted FedEx and had the package stopped and returned to us. That would have been a loss of several thousand dollars. Not only did we avoid a loss and chargeback, but by having a record of no chargebacks helps maintain a relationship with the payment processor.

I cannot understand how any merchant would not use this app. Now, if only they come up with a fraud protection app!