Signifyd

Signifyd

by Signifyd

Guaranteed Fraud Protection

Tokyo Dreams

I can't imagine why anybody would give this less than four stars. They do exactly what they say. I've used this app for a couple months now and it's awesome.

Their in-house security check adds an additional layer of protection to high-risk orders and as long as you don't approve sales they decline they're really good about reimbursing. I've had three reimbursements already and they were paid out within 24 hours of the request. One time they asked for some additional information. That's it...

As an unexpected plus they decided to challenge a chargeback with the bank and had their team handle all of the paperwork. During this challenge they STILL paid me out in full. The only caveat is that I have to return recovered money. Totally fine.

I HIGHLY recommend these guys.

Jacob's Diamond and Estate Jewelry

They are very easy to deal with. I recommend them.
Jacob

Q-See

Signifyd has been great for us. They manage all our chargebacks, which frees up our time to focus on what we do best. Overall has been a great for us.

Natural Baby Shower

We invested in Signifyd over 3 years ago and have never looked back! Great customer service with a product that keeps getting better. We use the Guarnateed service on all payments and we no longer waste manual time checking fraud. If one does get through the net we're covered and we get paid back (plus the chargeback) within 3 days. We looked at other platforms and settled on Signifyd and its one of our best decisions on SASS software, obviously on par with choosing Shopify. Thanks again Signifyd!!

mnml

Signifyd has been great for us. They manage all our chargebacks, which frees up our time to focus on what we do best. Overall has been a great experience.

RIPNDIP

I have used Signifyd for a few years with multiple different companies. At first I wasn't sure about the pricing but it has become worth it. the amount of time this app saves me is great and they also now handle all my chargebacks.

LuxurySnob

GREAT APP BEEN USING IT FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND IT HAS SAVED ME FROM A LOT OF HEADACHES WITH CHARGEBACKS.

Dropnos

Great customer support. Great app against chargebacks due to fraud or unauthorized charges.
Regards
Jan

Michele Benjamin - Jewelry Design

Signifyd gets 5 stars for preventing fraud and notifying me immediately if any questions occur regarding my orders. Their service is excellent and they are a great provider of e-commerce fraud protection. I am very pleased with Signifyd!!

Lampsusa Com

LampsUSA has used Signifyd for 2 years and it works very well. It sometimes takes a few hours to get approved on suspicious orders, but we know not to ship until we get approval. They are really quick to pay if an order does turn out to be fraudulent. We average only about 1 a year. Recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11