Sky Pilot

Sky Pilot

by Corknine Development

Sell files and streaming videos

Crashing Waves Designs

Excellent app. The developers are very helpful and go above and beyond to assist. Highly recommend!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Print My Minis

Day 1 of using Sky Pilot and received exceptional and fast customer service in helping me to customise my set up. Very happy so far. Everything appears to be working and looking forward to launching.

Prismatext

Stellar product, and an amazing support team. They've been extremely responsive and helpful throughout my entire journey with their product.

Crummb Store

I am SO glad I signed up with Sky Pilot. Andrew was very quick to walk me through some of the steps while installing. Then I launched my store today and there was a hiccup with one order. He came to the rescue again and it was fixed in no time. Problem solved. Seriously, service like like this what you need when problems crop up in real-time. Highly recommended.

Premier Party Prints

I've just launched my store but so far all of my test transactions have worked flawlessly. I've had a couple of questions throughout the process and Andrew always responds promptly to assist.

Mastin Labs

Stop looking around- this is the app you want! We tried other apps to solve the digital download problem and other options don't cut it. Sky Pilot is the best option and their support team is wonderful, hard-working in solving any issues you have. No canned replied, or non-answers- they will do everything they can to help you! Completely satisfied.

tanjayr.is

I decided to use this app to sell my first online digital course.
What I love about this app is:
1. Their customer service is really quick to response and very helpful
2. The reason why I picked this app was because it looked very simple and clean and is customisable with coding - although I did not need much of customisation as it is very clean and easy for the customer to use.
3. I wanted people to be able to choose if they would like to create an account and this app allows that people can choose so it won't affect the sales - and for the people who don't create an account they can always access their course through the email that was sent to them.
4. Easy to view the videos of the course on my website (which is a big plus because other apps the course was on their website not mine)

The only thing I did not like was nothing about the app but the video company they integrate with: Vimeo - I am not a big fan of Vimeo and find it a bit expensive. So I would have rather used another platform for my videos.

So for that said I highly recommend this app if you are looking into selling your own digital course online. And it is my first time writing a review that means I am super happy!

RTH - Real Time History GmbH

This is a great app for video-on-demand through its easy-to-use Vimeo integration. We were able to integrate it smoothly and it saved us money and headaches.

WristGame By Kevin Bond

I love this app! And their tech support is spot on! Reliable and Smart! Always helpful and available

GLUTE+

Very good App for digital downloads. Easy to use and works perfect. Customer service helped me within minutes. I highly recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8