Sky Pilot ‑ Digital Downloads

Sell and deliver digital files instantly and without limits.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Cuddle Cat Quiltworks

I was a total newbie, and this app was very easy to use. I had some "user error" problems early on and they were super helpful and very fast replying to me. I highly recommend Sky Pilot

November 17, 2022

Thank you for the great review. We’re so glad to be a part of your store's success and are happy to support you in your growth. Thanks for choosing us!

Crochetree

Time spent using app 1 day

Very easy to use and integrate app. I love it! And the customer service is very helpful. Thank you, Alessandro, you are doing an amazing job!

October 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your great review. We are always here to listen to our merchants and to give them the best experience with our app in terms of functionality and customer service! Cheers 🎉

Designs By Silo Kreations

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I can not say enough GOOD about this app! I was having an issue and went to the chat section, within mins the tech explained exactly what I needed to do in order to free up more space! Fixed the issue immediately I recommend this for anyone who uses digital downloads.. 100% satisfied Linda

October 5, 2022

It always warms our hearts to hear that you've found Sky Pilot very helpful and about your great experience with our support team.😍 Thanks so much for trusting us and for spreading the word.

Werkplan.Schnittmanufaktur

Location Germany

Die App funktioniert wie es soll, und bei Probleme ist man bei dem Kundenservice sehr gut aufgehoben und es wird einem sehr schnell geholfen! Auch bei Vorschläge und Verbesserungen wird ganz schnell reagiert - innerhalb einer Woche wurde ein neuer Button mit "Produkt bereits erworben" implementiert! Mehr Kundensupport und -offenheit kann man nicht erwarten!

September 25, 2022

Thanks a bunch for your amazing review and for choosing us!! Our goal is to ensure that our app helps your business grow, and our support team will always be there for you to guarantee that. Always at your service :)

Cheers 🤩,

Pixies Rule

I needed a fast app that would let me move forward quickly to restore a site I had taken a sabbatical from and upon return, the digital file product links were all stripped. SkyPilot IS IT. I was able to upload all my files and spend time with many products in restoring them for my customers and on the first day, my customers returned to shop. That's how well this APP works! Customer Service is excellent and always ready to help. Thank you SkyPilot!

September 21, 2022

Hi there,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and for your kind words about our app 🎉. We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our service as we strive to provide the best possible support!!

NIJISANJI EN Official Store

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 year

ダウンロード販売に利用していますが、大量のアクセスにも対応しており、費用もリーズナブルで満足しています。
今回、ちょっとトラブルがあり、カスタマーサポートに連絡しましたが、素早く、丁寧に対応いただきました。
We use this app to selling digital contents. It is good for huge access but reasonable price.
Recently I have contacted the customer support. He has helped us quickly and completely. I am satisfied enough.

September 14, 2022

Aww!! 😊 Thank you so much for leaving us a fantastic review. It's awesome to hear that you found our product useful and it was our pleasure to serve you! Your kind words motivate us to keep giving our best.

Mori Official

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great support, Alessandro! Using it for our bundle for physical product + online video streaming as a product set to offer greater value for our customers on the product.

September 12, 2022

What a nice review! It's awesome to hear that you found our product useful and we appreciate the time you took to share your experience, and your kind words about Alessandro and all our support team motivate us to keep giving our best. Thanks so much for trusting us and for spreading the word.

Have a lovely day,

therosybell

This app is PERFECT for all digital businesses. The interface is simple and very smooth. Don't hesitate when it comes to purchasing one of the plans, because let me tell you - it's worth it. They also have the best customer service and when I need help on either big or small things, they were able to assist in every way. (Thank you, Alessandro, for being so patient with all of my annoying and probably hard questions)

September 11, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are happy to hear our support team, especially Alessandro 😊, hit the mark for you. If you need anything in the future, please reach out and we'll be happy to help.

Vasile and Pavel

Location Romania
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I use Sky Pilot 3 years now and I am very happy with it. And the customer support (I interacted with Andrew most) is top notch! I highly recommend them.

August 21, 2022

Hi 😊! On behalf of all the team, thank you so much for leaving us a fantastic review. We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our service :)

K.Azcona Designs

I recently upgraded from Shopify's free app to Sky Pilot. The experience has been excellent! Not only is the functionality top notch, but their customer service is outstanding. They are very responsive and have never failed to answer my questions.

July 24, 2022

We're so glad to hear you're having an excellent experience using our app and your kind words about our customer service! Thank you for your amazing review and please reach out if you need further support.

Have a lovely day,