Sky Pilot

Sky Pilot

by Corknine Development

Sell files and streaming videos

Shuler Studio

We almost went with another app for download our thousands of digital files. So glad we us SkyPilot. Friendly and quick customer service. Excellent app. Always making improvements to help their customers! A+++++

Dan Robinson

A+ app experience. Best app i've used for digital products. It has a great interface, lot's of customizability, and the customer service has been quick and super helpful. Highly Recommend going with Sky Pilot

Paradise Planner Co.

My site hasn't launched yet but I chose Sky Pilot after reading reviews and found too many deal breakers with other apps (like poor customer service and lots of downtime). Overall everything seems pretty simple (even for non-techy people like me). I've sent a couple questions through chat and received a reply immediately with the solutions I needed. Super impressed so far.

Simmer Dream

App davvero fantastica era quello di cui avevo bisogno è da 1 anno che la utilizzo ha sempre funzionato bene e il supporto è sempre disponibile... 5 stelle meritate

Crashing Waves Designs

Excellent app. The developers are very helpful and go above and beyond to assist. Highly recommend!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Print My Minis

Day 1 of using Sky Pilot and received exceptional and fast customer service in helping me to customise my set up. Very happy so far. Everything appears to be working and looking forward to launching.

Prismatext

Stellar product, and an amazing support team. They've been extremely responsive and helpful throughout my entire journey with their product.

Crummb Store

I am SO glad I signed up with Sky Pilot. Andrew was very quick to walk me through some of the steps while installing. Then I launched my store today and there was a hiccup with one order. He came to the rescue again and it was fixed in no time. Problem solved. Seriously, service like like this what you need when problems crop up in real-time. Highly recommended.

Premier Party Prints

I've just launched my store but so far all of my test transactions have worked flawlessly. I've had a couple of questions throughout the process and Andrew always responds promptly to assist.

Mastin Labs

Stop looking around- this is the app you want! We tried other apps to solve the digital download problem and other options don't cut it. Sky Pilot is the best option and their support team is wonderful, hard-working in solving any issues you have. No canned replied, or non-answers- they will do everything they can to help you! Completely satisfied.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9