Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Vinifero Wines

Super easy to use and great customer service!
The developers of Sherpas Design helped me to optimize the code in no time. Thumbs up for you, guys!

DodoMarket Flowers & Gifts

Simple, but efficient app. Excellent, very quick and proactive support. Thanks to the Sherpa team for this product!

T.A DEFENSE

Very good app, simple to use. Great support team! And the paid plan is also affordable. So thanks a lot for this app!
A suggestion: could you add a filter for the SEO SCORE? In that way, for instance, we can see only the low scores. Or at least an ascending and descending order. That would be super cool and time saving ! :) thanks

Monilee & Bella - Spirit of Yoga Dogs

I initially had difficulty installing this app because of lack of experience and know how. I reached out to Smart SEO for help. They responded very quickly, made sure that I had installed their app correctly and also did some housecleaning for me that I was not aware of that needed to be done. I am a very satisfied client and would highly recommend their product.

Øystein Drinks & More

Smart SEO ist totally easy to handle and the app comes with friendly and direct support - clear recommendation!

Pro Property Supply

This is a very useful app with many SEO functions. Better yet is their support team. They are proactive in notifying us of issues we didn't even know existed. They also went above and beyond to make sure all the features are working as we wished. This a great app with an extremely dedicated support team.

Pack Turtle

It's been working great for our site. Contacted support with a question and they responded promptly.

Five Little Diamonds

Very easy to use, and the customer service has been wonderful. I never usually leave reviews unless I’m extremely happy, so take from that what you will! Definitely recommend.

VERLEIN

This app really helped to do a checkup on all my meta tags and alt tags, it's easy to see them all in one place and get a quick quality check on them. Great support as well!

Micro DOT Helmet Co

Kudos to Rado for such a fantastic job.
Thanks to her and her team, we thrived thru Covid times. I had been using this app for a year now. It made the whole difference in my world. Our sales improved, performance improvement, customer support excellent, supportive, knowledgeable and responsive. I wish I had found them before—10 stars for a great app.