Smart SEO

Smart SEO

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
July 26, 2020

I have two sites and used this ap for both. I am upgrading the scores for all my pages. Fingers crossed I will see increased ranking and traffic to my site. Thank you so much for bringing this to the e-commerce community.

Le' Diva Boutique Store
Time spent using app: 3 days
July 26, 2020

I used this ap non-stop until I upgraded all my pages. I am so excited to have a tool is so user friendly. Fingers crossed I will see increased ranking and traffic to my site. Thank you so much for bringing this to the e-commerce community.

SIFH - Sisters in Fitness & Health
Time spent using app: 3 days
July 26, 2020

Great app. Easy to understand even for people who absolutely don’t know anything about SEO things and so on.

PRO SDG market
Austria
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 21, 2020

This is the perfect SEO app, it does everything I wanted and more. I needed assistance setting up the app and the sherpa team were more than helpful. They assisted me and helped configure it for our specific niche. I cannot thank sherpa design enough and highly recommend not only the app but also the service.

Bling Art
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 20, 2020

Great app and excellent customer service............................................................

MistressArtDesign Posters
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited September 27, 2020

One of those few apps that does what it’s supposed to do for a reasonable price ;D Also support is great and already helped me multiple times on theme change. If you look to get meta data, alt Tags and structured data done automatically, with lots of great template options - look no further.
Recommended!

Naturschoen
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 16, 2020

Customer service and follow up are the best I have seen anywhere. They made sure my site was optimized correctly without having to ask them.

Church Technology Superstore
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 14, 2020

The customer service and follow up is second to none! They went above and beyond their call of duty. I really get the feeling they want to see my site improve to google page 1. That's a good feeling!

Kurt Thompson
Time spent using app: 10 months
July 13, 2020

The Smart SEO team provided great, quick support when I needed it! Great app and they're there for you when you need it!

SNOOZ
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited July 13, 2020

I download this app a few days and I receive my products on my Android and I find that they are very clear and bright. I plan to use it to its full capacity. I am new to the app and I have to find out more about it. Thanks, it is working well. I did not do anything with the app yet because I only recently downloaded it.

eileenshoppingdeals