Smart SEO

Smart SEO | Reviews

by Sherpas Design

SEO, Image Optimization & JSON-LD done in a way Google loves!

Olio71

I have Jut Installed the app. It is Easy to go..Let's see what benefit my store can get from this app...

Vanilla Hobby Store

Perfect and fast customer service. They automatically offered me to fix my template from old SEO app codes. Best for the price.

Cosrea Cosplay

Amazing support, very responsive and helpful.
Easy to understand interface; beginner friendly which helped us a lot during setup.
Can't wait for future updates!

The GiftHub Store

The tech support responded within a short period of time and optimized my store as I have requested. I just installed the app so, we will see if there is any difference with the optimization. However, I did like the quick respond.

ACU Precision Sheet Metal

I changed to this app after SEO Manager let me down with mark up errors. I am glad I found this app. Cheaper a month and it seems to be working better than SEO Manager so far.

ACU Precision Sheet Metal

dingenoter

Good guys gave me an extended trial of the software to really test it out. Hope they have good luck in development...

Shop Vanillapup

I used the app to add JSON-LD structured data to my site, and after some time, it looks like I've ranked better on Google for some keywords. The templates for meta tags and Alt tags also saves time, especially the Alt tags for images. Customer service is responsive and helpful too.

Tiny Tots Baby Store

Love it.
Compared to other SEO plugins this is very reasonably priced. Good customer support!
Looking forward to future improvements...

beautydecorify

Great app. Easy for install. I'm a new user, so I'm still learning how to use it. Hope it can help me to increase my traffic.

UMade

We have installed the app a few weeks ago, and everything looks good now. The team is friendly and professional. We had some unknown errors at the beginning, and they fixed them for us.
Highly recommended!