FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Bl'eau Beauty

We used this app to give us tab functionality in our product description box. I noticed some negative reviews from people who had troubles installing or uninstalling the app from their stores – I can understand why some people might have some troubles with it. It's definitely helpful to have some coding knowledge before installing this – especially if you want the styling to match the rest of your store.

That being said, the app works as advertised, no issues so far! It needed a little tweaking before it was ready for our site. If you're looking for a plug-and-play app, this might not be the best one for you.

Note: Installing this app will automatically make changes to a couple of your liquid files. Make sure to create a duplicate of your theme before installing so you can go back to it if you decide this app doesn't work for you.

Azul Hair Collection

This app is pretty useful, we could get our tabs up and running really quick.

I recommend this application.

Thanks!

Delirious Boutique

I love this app so far! Installation was a little confusing a first so i do like that there is a video tutorial on how to set it up.

The Yakamoz

Great app, some issues you have to work around though but it is manageable. Also, the fact that the app is free is a big plus.

Dream Little Angel

Great app.....it's not the best out there but Free! The instructions are very simple and easy to figure it out!

CDEFMUJER.COM

Great app to help to create tabs to someone with low to zero coding experience. Recommended to any one

Coralies kakor

I like this app. It is the app is the best for my web side and I would like to recommend to everybody. It is the best!

Get Ideas

Great app easy to set up and streamlines the product page details nicely. Its up to you how you want your pages to look but I would recommend for a clean look and easy tab references.

International Fashion Trading

I just installed this app and I have to say it is very easy to use. For a few days I was wondering how to insert the Size Chart in my products (www.hothotstyles.com) and I was about to manually insert a link in each product description and I stumbled on this app which helped with that. Thanks so much...greatly appreciated. Trying to give it 5 stars but only allowing me to give it 4.

Shark-Tastic

Clean set up. Wish you could customize the tab headings for the Accordion View but overall a pretty nice app....