FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

DeGeQu

This plugin is great. It gives what it promises and more. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

MijnAutoStore.nl

The app works really nice and without problems. Also it really increased my sales. A perfect app that fits inside every store!

Le Club GLP

Nice app!
This help me to make more conversions on my store.
I definitely recommend to try this app once !

Drinkasso

In general, great app. Helped me with my product description accordion and gave for free when we leave a positive review.

Cook Like Us

anda bien, es muy prolija. senceilla de usar. tiene todolo que necesito. gracias easy tabs, gracias mama

FlipCliq

This app is awesome on my shop. Must app to have in your store. This really helps in driving your customer to shop more.

Saphir Watch

Very intuitive, easy to use,
you can use forever by post a review, so i do it, and it's work, cause you read me

Give Or Keep

Very easy to use. I like how it’s free but there is a small brand name down the bottom just underneath the tab section which you have to pay to get rid of. Other than that, it’s great

ThisPen

Great app, really like the way I can customize everything. Like that it is free as well. Gonna keep using this

HuggyBabe

This is exactly what I was looking for. Easy to add tabs on the Product Description page so that User does not have to leave the page to check shipping policy.