FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Monroe & Kent Home LLC

Such a simple, but powerful app! If you get stuck, watch the in-app help videos as they are super clear in what you need to do to get it up and running, and trust me, it's a couple of clicks and you're up and running!

What I also LOVE about this app is that it does not slow down your page load time like some of the similar apps. This is an instant load!

Gillie and Marc AU

We like the app but how can we change the position of these tabs. We want them in the same general area but a bit lower or a bit higher. Is there a line of code that we can add to specify the exact location? Thank you

May 12, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We do not install any code into your theme as we load from Shopify API (Javascript). Tabs load on your product description code. In order to change tabs place you will need to move product description code (In most of the themes you can find it in Online stores -> Themes -> Edit code -> product-template.liquid)

If you have any questions, please contact us through live customer support chat which is located inside the app at the bottom right side)

Regards,
Edi

Melt Trade

I use this app for my products and it works great. Customizable and slick in design. Easy to use and implement.

Larissa Bright Australia

I had some trouble working out the tabs. The person who helped me was wonderful - so patient and all resolved. Looks great

Novaliv

Great app! We're using it in the Product Page to display product features. It turned out our theme (Flow) didn't have "Jquery CDN" installed, but the app support team was very helpful and had it setup.

OneLiving.ro

Awsome APP! Great Support!

I RECOMAND THIS APP!

I installed this app for the tab description because my theme didn't support tab description.
Super user friendly interface and i had great support from the team!
Perfect for organising your description

Sanggol®

I used this app to help me with my tabs on my web page where i had such long description that it goes way down. I wanted to separate the info so that customer could easily see what they were looking for and this was exactly what i had hoped for and really easy to set up too. Thank you

Leggings Plus

I purchased this app after seeing several similar ones and it was a great choice. After doing some practice, you can easily configure it. Chat support is also excellent, fast and accurate.
I highly recommend buying it.

森林先知

Many thanks to this wonderful app!
The customer service is really nice and they respond very quick.

naturica

Really good customer support!
App is simple to use and efficient. Highly recommended to everyone with shops.