SmartTabs ‑ Product Tabs

SmartTabs ‑ Product Tabs

From $4.99/month. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
July 18, 2022

The TK Digital Team has 5/5 support. We were using the service just fine for the last two years with no issues. We recently updated our theme to the new Shopify framework, which made the tabs disappear but after giving there team access, they quickly put them back live. The app itself is very easy to use, and they have priced it well for what it does.

EF Skin
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 14, 2022

App has greatly improved the look of our store, and made essential information much more accessible for customers. Easy to set up, and customer service went above and beyond in helping with customisation.

Box Menswear
Time spent using app: 26 days
July 7, 2022

I have used SmartTabs App recently to keep my store product listing near and tidy. SmartTabs support service is great as well! They rectify my issue quickly when I write in.

Motiq Living
Singapore
Time spent using app: 15 days
July 5, 2022

Great app for putting my product descriptions in tabs. Without it just looks so unorganized and unprofessional. Easy to use and no coding required. I love the customer service too. I had a little hiccup with switching themes and they went right in and fixed the issue. 100% Awesomeness!

Asana Hawaii
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
June 21, 2022

We use this app on three of our stores at MyBio. It's really excellent and the support is too. It's straight forward while giving your product page a far more organised layout - great work guys! Highly Recommend!

MyBio Market
Ireland
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited June 20, 2022

Very efficient and easy to use. If you have any questions, you will be helped very quickly. A great service beyond the app!

greendevice GmbH
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 days
May 29, 2022

So far this app appears great with no issues, and it makes my site look so amazing and more uptodate. Thanks

CarterBrito Urban Fashion’s
Time spent using app: 8 days
May 12, 2022

I have used this APP for over a year, and I am always impressed with how they are always quick to help integrate whenever I update my theme. They seem to truly value people beyond that initial purchase and build a solid and trusting relationship and positive rapport with their customers. The last time they helped me integrate was last fall, and this time was to a full Shopify 2.0 Theme and I was finding it a bit daunting after everything else I had to do to fix the structures of my site ahead of a big launch coming up. Thankfully they always make it a smooth experience. So, instead of scrambling today after my all nighter last night to finish all the other details of moving to Shopify 2.0 and rebuilding my site, I was able to spend time with my family while they expertly updated the product tabs integration for me. Their consistent, high quality customer service, combined with the fact they are the most robust and solid Tabs APP, makes the subscription worth it, even if I could cobble together something with what is native in my current theme, it is worth the subscription to me to have the headache lifted and know that it is solidly working. It gives me breathing room to do all the other aspects that I do on my own. I thank the entire team! Y'all are awesome! :)

Fluffy Overlords
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 11, 2022

I recently installed this app but was having trouble setting it up to reflect on my store. I reached out to the support team and they were super helpful! I gave them access and they completely fixed the code and correctly implemented the app. Thank you, TKDigital Team!!

ComfyPet
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 5, 2022

Great app! And support was very helpful and quick. Makes my product pages so much easier to find information.

Lyoca - Freeze-Dried fruit, Vegetables, Meals and Camping Grocery Essentials