SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Maddie's American Pet Products

While it would be great for this app to function great out of the box I do understand with all the variations in Shopify it can be hard. Honestly not sure why we have to pay for something that should be standard. That being said the price for this app is very reasonable. The support has been very responsive if I need something and they go in and fix it. It can be hard to find companies that will offer a quick turnaround and actually help rather then making you do everything. I signed up for the yearly plan and the free trial was nice to give it a try. I like that there isn't a ton of upselling for little features and they keep it simple. I'd recommend using this app if you need to add tabs to your store!

hyglam

look like a good app................................................................................

Medical Uniforms NZ

Great app straight out of the box! No fussy installation and does what it should. It took me about 2-hours start to finish to implement a bunch of custom tabs for my products (I was getting fancy). Now our website looks so much more professional. And support was super responsive. They answered my queries within 30 minutes and I live at the bottom of the world.

PHIDELE

Great app, easy to use and the support was excellent to help me customize the product tabs the way I wanted ! Thanks !

Mochilo.co

Very useful app and attentive customer service. Easy to use and does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Koka la boutique

This app is just awesome and work perfectly. The support team is also great. They help me a lot to custom my css. Thanks a lot

Up On The Rooftop

i USED THIS APP TO ADD TABS TO MY WEB PAGES AND IT WAS SIMPLE AND EASY TO DO! I'M STOKED AS I HAVE A FEAR OF CODING AND ANY COMPLICATED BACK-END PROCESSES. THIS COULD NOT BE EASIER AND THE SUPPORT PROVIDED IS EXCELLENT. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

KMZ Shop UG

This App is awesome. It's easy to setup and looks very nicely. When something doesnt work properly the Support answers within a few hours (in my case it was less than an hour). Highly recommended!

Arjenkauppa.fi

Works perfect - easy to create tabs to product description if you need to give more information but don't want too long product texts. Great support if you need any help with the implement.

Silk + Noir

Exactly what I was looking for for my store! Very user friendly. I found this app easy to implement after playing around with it for a few mins. Fairly priced , especially considering most of us will need the option to set up unlimited tabs. Cleaned up my product description nicely. Very happy!