FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

SleepPro Australia

so easy and looks great, even I can now add tabs! Makes product pages look better and focus attention

CatNovation

OMG this APP is absolutely fantastic. My pages look so much more professional now. I am really impressed.

Sam's Store

Exactly what I needed, an extra tab for shipping. Looks great. Be careful in preview, if it doesn't show changes immediately try opening your website in incognito to avoid erasing cache.

Riddikulus

It the best app for adding tabs. Amazing. 100% Recommend to others. It's amazing and super cool. Easy to use as well! AMAZING

Harupink

I very like this app, and like so much, give the highest star from my heart, hope you good in the future!

hshopde

Geile App, vor allen Dingen wenn man bedenkt, dass sie gratis ist. Erstmal dauert es bis man das geniale Konzept dahinter verstanden hat. Doch das Video hilft dabei echt extrem! Kann ich jedem nur empfehlen

Oraqle & Co

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LadiesAct

A bit of hustle due to cache but it met the expectation. 4.5 coz it's awesome and I kept the 0.50, so you keep on working on innovations.

A Mana Life

This app fits perfectly to what I was aiming to do myself and has saved me the trouble to write the code uncertain it would work as good as the app does! Jolly happy with this and I truly appreciate it is for free. Very well done for the generous contribution to the overall global, or rather, Shopify users happiness!

Apollo the Jeweler

Must have app, works really good, does what it needs to do to let people know more about your product.