FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Strollers.ae

The latest update is very handy.
Had some minor issues, but the helpdesk was extremely helpful. I had three different issues and all were solved within 24 hours.

I recommend this app for all who need to add tabs to their product pages.

Footwear Hutt

Really good app I recommend this to anyone looking to smarten up their product page 5stars from me

Moju.

Super application, elle permet une personnalisation interessante pour une parfaite intégration à mon thème.
De plus le chat support est TOP, super réactif et vraiment efficace. Je ne suis pas codeur et certaines manipulations ont été réalisées directement par l'équipe technique. Un vrai plaisir.

The Pop Culture

Customer care - after long discussions, support was very helpful by tweaking the code of the app to add title below reviews.

March 20, 2020

Hey there again,

This is the developer of SmartTabs writing you. Sorry for the confusion caused, but let me explain the situation.

1. We do not edit, alter or modify the reviews block in any way. We only move It to the tab without removing any content.
2. When deactivating the reviews tab, the title that you want cannot still be seen: https://prnt.sc/rjhkr3 So the issue is with the reviews app.
3. We cannot contact the review app directly, our emails get ignored. That's why our customer do that for themselves.

I deactivated the reviews tab in our app and you should check for yourself. You will see how It displays by default and then contact the review app. They will see that the issue is from their end and we cannot do anything about It.

Stockholm company

its, a great tool to gains trust----------------------------------------............................

Arvensaa

Customer care - chat has helped online and they tweaked the codes and i got the tabs in product page. Appreciated Mr. Edi for the Quick help.

VolticLighters.com

Customer support was insane! They answered me in 2 seconds and did the impossible for me. Good job to you guys!

Smartwatchmagazijn.nl

makes my productpage look so much better! It s not so messy anymore and you can add much more information. And support is great!

Pupsy™ | Harnais personnalisé pour chien

customer service is available at any time and will take the necessary steps to adapt the application to your site according to your request. Thank you for customizing the application for my site.

Dbestcases

excellent support team, very responsive! the app itself is amazing, keep your product page clean & organize!