FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

optimmart

i used these app, and i have trouble. when i deactivate some tabs. So i Contact there Support team . Within a few min. They Get in back. and solve my problem . they have best Team support .

Short Giants

Easy to use and even the free version has great support; got y problem solved within 15 minutes - thanks !

Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply

Really happy with this app. Many of our products have lengthy descriptions that are hard to digest. Tabs were a GREAT way to break the material up into bite sized sections. I moved to the paid app right away to include bullet pointed text. It looks great. My tab headings were too long initially, causing my tabs to stack vertically, accordion style, instead of horizontally. A quick adjustment to simplified tab names and I got a nice horizontal layout again. The app is mobile optimized, the tabs accordion beautifully to a vertical layout, keeping the clutter and the scrolling to a minimum. All in all, this app was extremely easy to install, fairly intuitive for those of us who have very little tech experience, support responded back within an hour via chat to help. Free Tabs works great with shopify's predetermined video container size, etc. I haven't had to change anything to make this app work with my current Debut theme and it's many app add ons. Seamless and flawless.
We had some issues with some tabs not appearing. It took a bit of time to get a developer response, but Edi was able to show me where we were inadvertently copying coding from mfg websites and pasting it with text on our descriptions! This was causing tabs not to appear and formatting issues. Completely not related to Tabs. Edi was able to show me the code that needed to be removed and pointed out that CTRL+SHIFT+V would be a better paste option if copying product descriptions from mfg site to our site. Thank you Edi.

Hallights

I used this app to offer customers info about the website policies and product-specific facts. The app works well and is easy to install.

So Simple PH

Thank you for these Free App. It is Very easy to use! And If its ok please add more option in free app

Franks Auctions

An app that does what it needs to do with a great support team. Even on Sundays! Would really recommend it!

RushSuccess

easy to use very practice, i recommand this product for everyone who want to create a table without html css and js requierement

HILDE SG

QUE FAIS TU ENCORE LÀ
FONCE ALPHONSE

ALLEZ TU PEUX LE FAIRE

Rootz

Amazing store. Best customer service and very usefull app, I've installed a while ago and they've always offered support in minutes whenever requested