SmartTabs ‑ Product Tabs

SmartTabs ‑ Product Tabs

From $4.99/month. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
March 12, 2022

I needed an application which can display additional information about the product on the product pages, for exp. about the brand or shipping time. After trying many apps, I have chosen this one because the application is super responsive, it automatically adds information tabs to the product pages once it's all set up, I like the fact that you can choose vendors, tags, or collections to add the tabs to the pages and also exclude certain products. It also has good customization options. Also, the Smart Tabs team is lovely and helped me to move the tabs in the different position on the pages in no time. Highly recommended!

Angeles Couture
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 7, 2022

Thank you. Tout fonctionne parfaitement bien et cela permet à mes articles d'etre bien classé et de ne pas avoir une rame trop importante sur un telephone par ex

lachtitecouche
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited September 4, 2022

Very glad to find this app. It's made a huge change to the way we present info on our product pages, as the majority of our products require a certain level of education for prospective purchasers. This has enabled us to provide information in a mannered, logical and neat format without overcrowding our page.
It's also been great for providing the generic info like shipping charges and returns policy on each product page in an easy to find format without taking up valuable real estate. Thanks SmartTabs.

Bird on the Hill Designs
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 25, 2022

I had a problem using the app on my theme. The support team were very responsive and resolved my problem very quickly. The app also works very well.

Unreal Sunless Tanning
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 20, 2022

This app creates the tabs based on our product description, that's what we needed and it works great.
Support Team is responsible, helpful and response quickly.

BatteryClerk.com
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
December 30, 2021

The app works great and support was very quick to help with small tweaks needed for our store. Thank you!

Colour Tech Marketing Inc.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 1, 2021

While it would be great for this app to function great out of the box I do understand with all the variations in Shopify it can be hard. Honestly not sure why we have to pay for something that should be standard. That being said the price for this app is very reasonable. The support has been very responsive if I need something and they go in and fix it. It can be hard to find companies that will offer a quick turnaround and actually help rather then making you do everything. I signed up for the yearly plan and the free trial was nice to give it a try. I like that there isn't a ton of upselling for little features and they keep it simple. I'd recommend using this app if you need to add tabs to your store!

Maddie's American Pet Products
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 30, 2021

look like a good app................................................................................

hyglam
Egypt
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited November 12, 2021

Great app straight out of the box! No fussy installation and does what it should. It took me about 2-hours start to finish to implement a bunch of custom tabs for my products (I was getting fancy). Now our website looks so much more professional. And support was super responsive. They answered my queries within 30 minutes and I live at the bottom of the world.

Medical Uniforms NZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
November 9, 2021

Great app, easy to use and the support was excellent to help me customize the product tabs the way I wanted ! Thanks !

PHIDELE