FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Deluxious

really cool app, as soon as i set it up, the websito looked a way better ! I also modified the color to fit with my website theme and it looks perfect !!

Egyptian Leather Union

Usfull and good applection,it help me to sell my products, and to inform my clients with a rules and more .

UR AESTHETIC.

Exactly what I needed. Fully customizable. Took a minute to figure out how to get different custom tabs for each product but after that it was smooth sailing.

Pogdeal

Good app Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.FFD

LittleRisers

it was very easy to install this product tab add on, very good for time saving and store customisation

CorePad

Perfect and easy to use. Although I would like to see the feature to add a custom font in the future!

Gardy Case

It very helped me for my project. This allows me to get across what customers want to know in a very easy to navigate way. Thank you!

Vita Luxxe

I wasn't sure at first if I was going to include tabs on my product pages. I decided to give it a try any based on the reviews. Let me tell you; this app took my product pages to a new level!! I feel like my pages now take on the look of any other site from a major company on the web. I feel SO much more confident in my site now. Thank you!! I am so grateful!!

Peachtree Noveltees

The app works perfectly for what I was seeking; however, the pricing for creating additional tabs is a little confusing. I was able to add a tab with "Important Information" onto the products where needed.

L'aieul

This app really helps me out on my product page. I recommend this to anyone who wants their product page to be more organize.