FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Cosme Hut

this app is easy to create and handle. i'd recommend this app to a user that don't know much of coding and would love to design the website with a more cyber feel.

Dealzilla.com.au

This works well and is visually appealing. It would be better if placing images within the tabs was more intuitive.

Pimady

Super application ! merci de nous offrir gratuitement cette application qui permet de mettre en place facilement des tabs dans les pages produits

thewirelesslife2

It's good. I like it other than they disappear every now and again... hopefully this gets fixed and I can actually use it.

Deluxious

really cool app, as soon as i set it up, the websito looked a way better ! I also modified the color to fit with my website theme and it looks perfect !!

Egyptian Leather Union

Usfull and good applection,it help me to sell my products, and to inform my clients with a rules and more .

UR AESTHETIC.

Exactly what I needed. Fully customizable. Took a minute to figure out how to get different custom tabs for each product but after that it was smooth sailing.

Pogdeal

Good app Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.FFD

LittleRisers

it was very easy to install this product tab add on, very good for time saving and store customisation

CorePad

Perfect and easy to use. Although I would like to see the feature to add a custom font in the future!