FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Stockholm company

its, a great tool to gains trust----------------------------------------............................

Arvensaa

Customer care - chat has helped online and they tweaked the codes and i got the tabs in product page. Appreciated Mr. Edi for the Quick help.

VolticLighters.com

Customer support was insane! They answered me in 2 seconds and did the impossible for me. Good job to you guys!

Smartwatchmagazijn.nl

makes my productpage look so much better! It s not so messy anymore and you can add much more information. And support is great!

Pupsy™ | Harnais personnalisé pour chien

customer service is available at any time and will take the necessary steps to adapt the application to your site according to your request. Thank you for customizing the application for my site.

Dbestcases

excellent support team, very responsive! the app itself is amazing, keep your product page clean & organize!

Dysanias

Ease of Use and intuitive design. Does not even add to my page's loading speed at all. Awesome work!

The Original Tea Company

So easy to install and use. This tab feature allows you to add more content to your product page in an organised and presentable way. Would recommend. The Original Tea Company.

tenthousandpotsshop

The free version is a great way to get started and the paid version is worth the money. Highly recommend!

MEX Fashion Store

I didn't use it yet but I watched the video and it is very easy to use. I can't wait to see how it will work on my website. Thanks you so much.