FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Qian yi he Show

it's really helpful and powerful! Easy and intuitive! I've been able to re-organize my product details pages, thank you!

Solshoppen

Works as it should, can recommend this to anyone. Easy to add/edit tabs and easy to use in general.

Kanfety

Easy to install app and interface was easy to use, hope it remains free as i can use this in the long run. Very good and helpful app it makes my site look professional.

Case Athletic

Absolutely perfect for what I needed (adding shipping to every page in a separate tab). Easy to use and good tutorials. Thanks.

PrettyLittleGiftBox

So far so good. However I didnt like that it forces a review so quickly to keep it free. but it does seem to be exactly what i was looking for.. thankyou to the developer.

imaginethat.company

I use this app to help me have a better and more proffesional product page. I enjoy this app and the way it works. I have had no issues with this app and have had it for awhile. would not change it. Works great.

oprezzy

Chicvitas

It help my product detail show regular and my page become more clearer, a recommended app.and it doesn't have any charge.

CelyStore

I like the app , easy to use and my store is so beauty ♥.
so now i can manage the tabs and add what i want ♥

Rustic Wood Fire

This app increased conversions for me and was really easy and simple to use. Set up was laid out clearly as well! I enjoyed the simply laid out interface and the ability to organize my descriptions in a visually appealing way.