FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Gardy Case

It very helped me for my project. This allows me to get across what customers want to know in a very easy to navigate way. Thank you!

Vita Luxxe

I wasn't sure at first if I was going to include tabs on my product pages. I decided to give it a try any based on the reviews. Let me tell you; this app took my product pages to a new level!! I feel like my pages now take on the look of any other site from a major company on the web. I feel SO much more confident in my site now. Thank you!! I am so grateful!!

Peachtree Noveltees

The app works perfectly for what I was seeking; however, the pricing for creating additional tabs is a little confusing. I was able to add a tab with "Important Information" onto the products where needed.

L'aieul

This app really helps me out on my product page. I recommend this to anyone who wants their product page to be more organize.

Off The Valley

Worked as intended :) Simple to install and use, so didn't really have much negative stuff to say about it!
Amazing.

HONORE

good app but it need to be more intuitive . And if you have time try to translate te app please i don't understood everything

Rockins

Great app, does the trick very well! Wish it had some more options to change the layout as it would be a great function on top of what's offered.

NorHounds

helped make my page easier to view with my size charts. could be better made and more effort into code to make it look more appealing and more customization though. But for free app, must have.

akatakafishing

I do not find how to use this app, no matter when I edit product or creat the product. May I get a help? Thank you very much.

Wondrwood

Haven't Tried it yet, but looks good! :P
Can't wait to see what happens... like yeah mofo in the house..