FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Carleighs

Super awesome app and really easy to navigate and use. This very essential for all ecommerce businesses looking to increase conversions

Pet's Welfare

Really nice app, that keeps all your product info in order. No more messy product descriptions at my store!

Chakra Charm

So far I like the structure it provides to my product pages. Thanks for this great app and for making it FREE!

DK Reef Treasures

Lets me provide the tabs that I need for a smoother design for my website. I recommend that you try the demo.

PixaCool

Use esta aplicación para mi tienda, y la verdad me resulto super fácil de aplicar, es intuitiva y ayuda a realizar conversiones.

Isola

Super easy to use and now all my product pages look clean and organized. I recommend this app to anyone looking for quick and easy tabs!

aclare eyewear

Super easy to use! Highly recommended! It's hard to find a free page tab app like this. Will keep using it forever!!!!!!!

Icy Avenue

This app is awesome, it makes my product pages look so organized ad it is very easy to use! I definitely recommend!

Southern Trapper

Seems to work well and east to download. I just started using it and I think I will keep it. Thank you for making it free

Treat Haven

This app is really great for organizing my product pages. It makes the product pages look more professional. It was very easy for me to use after watching the tutorial video. I would recommend this app for organizing product pages.