FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Magia y Cartón

This app is very helpful, the tabs really help our customers to find the information easily! love it

One-Eyed Doll

The main feature of this app for me is that I can have different tabs for different collections. It's simple, no set up, easy to figure out, does what it says. Thanks!

Polvos Mágicos

Me parece un modulo buenopara la parte de los productos, falta documentación de como usar el modulo.

thirdspacestudio

Did exactly what I wanted it to do. Very good app that I will recommend to anyone. Easy to setup and easy to use.

Kingjy

Very good, very fond of your application,Your application is great and highly recommended.............................

prystinelab

great app, easy to install and use, create a tab automatically or using a fix set of tabs . Highly recommendedfc

Kefirko España

I had been looking for something like this for so long, and I finally found it. The app is great, it's easy to use and absolutely does what it says. The support is also very good. 100% recommended.

SolarEpic

actually a nice tools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Trend Lover

Great app will be very useful to achieve my goals and to give my store a more professional look and feel love it and highly recommend

Gizmo Gadget Store

Great app. Easy to use. Was searching for something to copy the Shoptimized description tabs and this it it! Thanks guys. Highly recommend!