FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Star Apparell

So awesome! This app helps .y business persona florist! I couldn't have done it without you! Thankss

Cardshopstop.com

I used it for my ecommerce business and it helped overall appeal. Gives the site a more organized look. Cardshopstop.com

The Cleaning Robot

Great App! So far so good. And it's Free. Can't wrong with that! Haven't had any technical issues so far although, it's only been a few days.

Les Beaux Boutique

This app is incredible!!!!!! I have been building stores in Shopify for years and used other tab app. This is by far the easiest and most fully featured. Can't say enough good things!

dewyface

I struggled little bit at first. But I figured it out by reading their description. It is simple but powerful app, having every function I want. Thank you for your great work!!!

Gamersitemshop

i like what the app does for my store,its really easy to use .It makes it simple to find descriptions and reviews .

Grandmas 2 Share

I used this app to add a video demonstration for my products. It worked great it allowed customers to understand how to record on the dolls.

Mojo Beard

Great app, very easy to install and handle. The best of all, it is free. You do not have to pay for crappy apps anymore. Keep up good work!

NIVVAR

They subject the free app for leaving a positive review so I did. I still haven't used the app so I cant really recommend

IDEAL-DEALSHOP