FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Der Werkzeugmeister

Die App ist eine schöne Ergänzung um Features übersichtlich anordnen zu können! Leicht verständlich.

fannyland

Almost perfect. Very happy with it. Had a few minor issues that I just sent a message about, hoping it will be fixed soon.

DURTE DOM

great app very easy to use & customizable. would recommended for beginners trying to make tabs displays simple

Lifeandstyle

I used this app to help me using tabs on my product page. It looks more professional and i will advice people to use it f

Furdyx

I was searching an app that makes my product's description more dynamic and this app absolutely have all the characteristics that I was searching. So this app is exactly what I was searching and I'm happy to find it. I tried to do some tests with the app and all is running good. I absolutely recommend this app A thing that I was surprised when I found it, was the tutorial in the front page, I think that is a good form to learn how to use the app. I tested the app and I can absolutely say that I will use it in all my stores and I'm very happy to find it. If you haven't use it I invite you to use it!

Electro-Rush

I used this app to customize my shopify store on mobile. Everything seems working well, but be sure to duplicate your store before you start with this App because that can change totally the look of your store.

mvestore

Nice app! I recommend it very much. This app will give your store a smoother lay-out. AND... it's free!

WildAir Outdoors

App helped me to refine content on product pages and display more information if chosen by the user.

Girl Powear

I love this app.
It is so usefull, my convesions increased because of the trust customers feel when they face a professionel wabsite. This app help for sure !

The Lots of Stuff Store

Takes a little to figure out but works great once you get it. Check online for advice but you will be happy you did