FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Dossard 51

It is why I searched. Simple and very efficient. So much time won

Souqdealz

trying this first time lets see how does it work but so far looks good. I hope there is no slow down on my website

The HeadStrongers

I just started using it. So far, it's great. Hope the development team enhances more auto features going forward.

Green Market

it's good. This app is highly valuable to us and we have grown to trust it after doing our own research on clients and their age.

Der Werkzeugmeister

Die App ist eine schöne Ergänzung um Features übersichtlich anordnen zu können! Leicht verständlich.

fannyland

Almost perfect. Very happy with it. Had a few minor issues that I just sent a message about, hoping it will be fixed soon.

DURTE DOM

great app very easy to use & customizable. would recommended for beginners trying to make tabs displays simple

Lifeandstyle

I used this app to help me using tabs on my product page. It looks more professional and i will advice people to use it f

Furdyx

I was searching an app that makes my product's description more dynamic and this app absolutely have all the characteristics that I was searching. So this app is exactly what I was searching and I'm happy to find it. I tried to do some tests with the app and all is running good. I absolutely recommend this app A thing that I was surprised when I found it, was the tutorial in the front page, I think that is a good form to learn how to use the app. I tested the app and I can absolutely say that I will use it in all my stores and I'm very happy to find it. If you haven't use it I invite you to use it!

Electro-Rush

I used this app to customize my shopify store on mobile. Everything seems working well, but be sure to duplicate your store before you start with this App because that can change totally the look of your store.