FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Varicraft

I used this app to make quick and easy tabs. Best thing about it: it is the full ability for customization.

Easy. Quick. Reliable. Customization. Everything I needed.

Korber Models

Does exactly what I need! Installed it and changed some of the settings on the app and it instantly picked up the change after hitting save.

Pentel Arts

Installed the app yesterday. Already using it. Accordion style looks really good and app does what it should do.

Magia y Cartón

This app is very helpful, the tabs really help our customers to find the information easily! love it

One-Eyed Doll

The main feature of this app for me is that I can have different tabs for different collections. It's simple, no set up, easy to figure out, does what it says. Thanks!

Polvos Mágicos

Me parece un modulo buenopara la parte de los productos, falta documentación de como usar el modulo.

thirdspacestudio

Did exactly what I wanted it to do. Very good app that I will recommend to anyone. Easy to setup and easy to use.

Kingjy

Very good, very fond of your application,Your application is great and highly recommended.............................

prystinelab

great app, easy to install and use, create a tab automatically or using a fix set of tabs . Highly recommendedfc

Kefirko España

I had been looking for something like this for so long, and I finally found it. The app is great, it's easy to use and absolutely does what it says. The support is also very good. 100% recommended.