SmartTabs ‑ Product Tabs

SmartTabs ‑ Product Tabs

From $4.99/month. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
January 31, 2021

I had trouble setting up the app at first. However, I sent an email to support and within very few hours, they responded and fixed everything for me. Moreover, I made some additional requests to which they also responded promptly and provided the solution. Top of the line support and excellent app. Keep it up. Sofia from CooCootales.

CooCootales
Greece
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 29, 2021

I have been using this App for my store. I like the overall presentation of the tabs. Their customer support has quick response to solve the problem! Good job!

Snugglyish
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 28, 2021

The support is very reactive and adapts to our requests. Although the application doesn't seem very customizable at first, all it takes is an email for the support to model it according to our expectations.

Lustre ClearSkin
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 17, 2021

This is the plug-in i needed for creating different tabs and information into the right place for my customers.

Stokke® Australia
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 16, 2021

Great App! It's perfectly working! There were 1-2 errors with it. But the support solved it very quickly. They are very helpful!

Woody
Slovakia
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 15, 2021

I needed to organize my information and this app helped a lot to give more visibility to my customers, without removing valuable information. I had to contact support because of some issues I had, and they helped me to solve them all (even if some of them were because I was making a mistake). Awesome customer support, and easy to use versatile app.

FishingLunatic
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 5, 2021

This app is great. I´m using free tabs and I love it, helped me organize my product page. I aslo want to say that customer support is even better, every issue that you have they will resolve it fast. I recommend this app 100%.

Green Friday Shop
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 29, 2020

This app is very helpful. It makes you product page more structered. The service is beyond my great. They helped me with a problem and solved it easily.

Bems Home
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 29, 2020

My theme has some sort of tab function built in, but this app seemed to do everything that I wanted. After messing with the free version, I decided it was definitely worth paying for. I'd actually say that the free version is useless but the paid version is affordable. However, right after getting the paid version there were a few small issues with the way this app and my theme worked together. I reached out to support and they had it fixed in under 24 hours. I do not review apps but with how smoothly they fixed my issues I had to write a review. Good job TK. Good app.

Dougsterbob Store
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 26, 2020

I used this app to help improve my product page. I had a few issues, but the support team was excellent. Responsive and helpful. Thanks, team.

DRIPCLOUD