FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Firefly Fireplace

It was easy to setup. We installed it and easy to use. However, after a while it just spin and couldn't click anymore. Hope after this we can use it again.

Allenjoy Photography backdrop online Store - Allenjoystudio.com

I like it ,it wonderful .I will try it and tell you how about it .I will try it and tell you how about it .

SunSaverStore

Watches Wallets & Wearables

I love this app....I got many coupons in this way, I applied these trick on my most of new pages. My pages likes and engagements were improved!

The Buddha Shoppe

Love the app! Comes in handy for product descriptions, shipping, and reviews. Very clean! I recommend of other Shopify stores.

Goldinger's Tees

We use the Tabs app to improve our customer's experience! We recommend installing the Tabs app for product pages!

AndAgain

Great app! Works perfectly for our tabs and product pages. Thanks Tabs Free for the great customer service as well!

SleepPro International

Does what it says, easy to install, keeps product page text nice and short and neat, who could ask for more for a free app, amazing

kingeclub

Loving it. Fantastic support. Best we've experienced. The app is robust and performs exactly as designed.

Sunday Bod

Great app to add tabs to the product page for free! It has simple, but interesting features that allowed me to do what I needed