FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

DENIM

refund me right now! this app is a big BULSHITT!!!!! it doesn t help me anymore, i can t do anything to look ok

Timbuktu Arts

Worst app ever. It will break your page and the customer service isn't of any help. It's been 3 weeks now that I uninstalled the app and am trying to have them help me because the app broke my website. Still no help. This app should be banned from the app store.

WackyTrader.com

You have really got to be kidding me? So, the process is like this:

"Let's give the application for free"
"Users install the app, configure their site with the tabs, with the expectation that it's free"
"Now, let's disable the ability to use the tabs, since we now need money"...
"We just need a "Small Contribution" to re-enable your features"...

Dirty business practice (especially without forewarning any users)...I now have to redesign my site (as I intended my product descriptions to be easily available, next to our policies), as well as stopping all of my advertising campaigns.

BTW, Thomas, your responses to everyone - "It was either this or closing the app" as a resolution is just as ridiculous as your decision to do this. All you had to do was grandfather old accounts in, or offer alternative methods, so people aren't STUCK with having to redesign their sites as the only option. And even if we wanted to pay so we can continue with our site until there is an alternative isn't even an option...as you don't list it anywhere on Shopify's listing , or offer a link to anywhere on your site.

Save yourself the trouble and go with Easy Tabs by NexusMedia. The app works as expected and installation is simple.

Air Conditioner Land

It was a good app until the recent update. It detroyed all my pages without any warning. You want to charge a fee, that is fine. But you should give a way that customer could uninstall it without any hassle. I spend a whole day get my pages back to work. Rubbish people.

April 04, 2019

Really sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. If your page was broken, you should always contact our customer support. This is a known issue and is fixed in a few minutes. And your tabs are back and up in no time.

Charco Co.

Shit update. Unable to remove the "smart tabs" branding and it loads slower than the previous version. Fucking shitty and useless update.

April 04, 2019

Sorry for the update. It was either closing the app or charging a bit for It. We chose charging to keep this awesome app and helping thousands of stores.

SaveToday.com.au

By the worst pay wall I've ever come across. Don't put any of your data into this app, because it's extremely deceiving!

Fnteer

The App worked well in the first month then it stoped working and asked me to pay. It says Free to install so why deceiving people? and even after I paid it didn't work. only one Tap works.

Fitness Junkies

This app was great until it required me to update the app in order to access the app features. I thought, no big deal.. until i checked my site only to find out that it broke my product pages. No one has been able to fix it and i had to pause all my ads as a result. I've lost money due to this BS and now i its looking as if this cant be fixed. Do yourself a favor and go with another app because this one will cause you headaches and make you wish you never downloaded it in the first place.

Qesem

Really good and easy to use app. but it was free ( the name free tabs speaks for it self) and i am designed my shop with it and alot of tabs are used. Now they switched to 1 tab for free and others you have to pay.
Now if you did this make a favor and please CHANGE THE APP NAME TO FREE TAB and not FREE TABS. 1 star till then thank you.

Hygie Paris

Après la mise à jour l'appli a littéralement cassé mon site, N'INSTALLEZ PAS!

App litteraly f*cked up my website, DO NOT INSTALL

March 21, 2019

DO NOT BE like these people. We no longer add anything to the theme Itself, our tab loads using javascript. Also Smart Tabs has a preview option so before activating, you can always check how It will look.

Also If for some reason our app messed up anything or something does not work, before posting a bad review, contact us and we will sort everything out and you will be able to use this awesome app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7