FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Kam Swimwear

App forces you to leave a review in order to keep it for free. Haven't used it yet so can't say if good or not.

Superfood Science

I needed a simple way to segment my product information without bombarding my product listing with text. This app gets the job done!

GFA™

Great app. Works like a charm. Its easy to use. Never stopped working until now. Best app i have found for tabs. Now it asks for money?

General Market

I like it but I'm having trouble putting on more than one tab. Good app to save space on your screen and provide other stuff on it.

Le Melior

Would be great if we can actually choose accordion view even if the tabs can fit and if there's no watermark.

DeGeQu

This plugin is great. It gives what it promises and more. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

MijnAutoStore.nl

The app works really nice and without problems. Also it really increased my sales. A perfect app that fits inside every store!

Le Club GLP

Nice app!
This help me to make more conversions on my store.
I definitely recommend to try this app once !

Drinkasso

In general, great app. Helped me with my product description accordion and gave for free when we leave a positive review.

Cook Like Us

anda bien, es muy prolija. senceilla de usar. tiene todolo que necesito. gracias easy tabs, gracias mama

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19