Email Marketing Newsletter SMS

Newsletter, Pop up, Automation, SMS, Template, Email Marketing

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

mostropi.store

Location Colombia

Es una aplicación muy sencilla de utilizar y muy práctica para los emprendedores, la recomiendo mucho.

June 20, 2022

¡Hola equipo de Mostropi! 🐼 Nos alegra saber que encuentra nuestra aplicación fácil de usar. ¡Esperamos poder ayudarlo a enviar más correos electrónicos en el futuro!
(P.D: ¡Amo amo amo amo tus diseños! )

Redesign Empire

Working well. I am using the free plan now to test it out but it works very well. Will be upgrading for sure

June 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback Redesign Empire team 💍 We'll remain available if you have any questions 😊

RebelSoulRebelLove

So far so good! Great low maintenance and easy to navigate. I will be upgrading my plan. First store and using on future stores as well.

June 17, 2022

Thank you for your feedback Rebel Soul Rebel Love ❤️ We're glad to know that you find the app easy to navigate. Have an amazing day ahead!

Gnome Ads

I really like this app for email marketing as it has everything you need. this is my second store I am using them on.

June 13, 2022

Hi Gnome Ads team! 🧙 Thank you for your feedback! It's great to help you reach new heights in more than one store 🚀 We wish you all the best with your campaigns!

Tik Prizes

Location Brazil

Excelente e fácil de usar! O plabo grátis atende super bem e as funcionalidades são realmente íncriveis!

June 10, 2022

Olá equipe Tik Prizes! 📱 Estamos felizes em saber que você acha o SmartrMail fácil de usar. Estamos ansiosos para ver você fazer mais vendas com todos os recursos disponíveis em nosso plano gratuito!

mymiracleday

Location France

Hyper pratique pour ma petite marque de bijoux en ligne :) J'ai hate d'en découvrir plus encore ! Je pense que cela me sera tres utile !

June 8, 2022

Bonjour à l'équipe My Miracle Day ✨ Nous sommes ravi d'apprendre que vous appréciez notre service 😊 Nous offrons également un service en Français donc n'hésitez pas a nous contacter si vous avez la moindre question!

Gastronomia Ajolfi

Location Italy

The app is super! You can use their templates and build your own in a very easy way. The best app so far for newsletters!

June 1, 2022

Thanks for your review Gastronomia Ajolfi 🍤 We're glad you like our premade templates (I sent your message to our designer, she'll love it). We wish you all the best with your future newsletters!

YEG Exotic

This app is very user-friendly and has been a successful tool in getting customers back to our store or making purchases in our online store. We highly recommend it.

May 29, 2022

Thank you for your review YEG Exotic 🥤 We're thrilled to hear that SmartrMail helped you get customers to come back and purchase again 😊

WorthyDeal Ltd

We have just started to use SmartrMail for our cart recovery emails sequence and for maintaining our email list, but so far first impressions are very good. The software is very straightforward to use and easy to set up email sequences, very user-friendly. There are a number of features which for the cost of the service are very welcome and which I don't think you get in other apps which cost more and are not as closely integrated into Shopify as SmartrMail is. For example, the ability to issue personalised discount codes from an email sequence. We did have a few problems getting going, but the support from the team is very responsive, even if you are just starting out with the free plan (which, by the way, gives you excellent access to the feature set and you can feel you can really start using the software to the full from Day 1 without hitting some immediate need to upgrade). All in all, I think this app is going to be the perfect tool for us to meet our needs for mainataining our subscriber email lists and conducting mailings to that list, as well as, as I mentioned, doing things like automated cart recovery emails. Another feature I am sure we will be using is the way the software will let you segment your customer list, and only send out emails to selected segments if you want to. So with this app you won't have to treat everybody on your email list exactly the same way. This opens up some really interesting marketing possibilities. As you can tell, we are quite excited about the possibilities this app is opening up for us, which we have only just begun to explore. In conclusion, based on experience so far, we would recommend this app, based on the features it offers, and the value for money aspect (you are not going to get hammered with massive extra charges once your email list starts growing beyond a certain point, which is a problem we found with most other providers).

May 29, 2022

Hi WorthyDeal team ✨ Thank you so much for your detailed review. I passed it on to our team today. That's correct, we strongly believe that stores of every size should be able to use advanced automation capabilities, which is why we do not limit their use as much as other apps do. Looking forward to seeing you set up even more automations. Have an amazing day ahead! ☀️

WALKING WILDFLOWERZ

Location Australia

Stunning app that is easy to use and exactly what I need for my small business as a not so tech-savvy gal

May 27, 2022

Thank you Walking Wildflowerz team 🌻 We're glad to hear that you find the app stunning and easy to use 😊 Looking forward to emailing more with you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42