Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

City Raised

Thanks for helping us promote our hats and products to new customers. Looking forward to starting this program.City-Raised.com

Cuban Kakey

cant wait to see how this works

Thebabygeneralstore

Was super easy to install and use! Thank you so much!

Joa Bath And Body

Having a reward program is such a great idea and Sweet Tooth makes it easy and explains everything so clearly. I can't wait to see how well this will work out for my store.

Lillevenn

Very easy to use. Have only used the free plan so far but like the design and ease of use.

N3ct

Very Clean & Simple. I personally would like the option not have to deal with points at all and just give out coupons based on some action, but i understand how this could be fun for the customer.

Dr Cowans Garden

Super easy to set up - I can't believe it really. Now, I'm just hoping my customers will use it and like the rewards we're giving them.

Klm Cosmetics

Great so far. Installed easily with no coding.

Roadmap Slides

Super easy to set up and get going. Giving it a try and will update review after a bit more experience. Checkout our store using Sweet Tooth at www.myproductroadmap.com

Yourgreatfinds

I just set up the program and have not used it yet. I was frustrated with the set up, but Elli at customer service sure helped. I was about to just disconnect the app out of frustration and she cheerfully helped me through. You saved a customer Elli!! Awesome.
Update:
My customers love this! They are earning points and spending them. I like that during special events I can offer double points and manually give my customers their double points with a big thank you. This is a MUST HAVE for me! Thrilled with it.
Update 1/28.17 I have been using the free option and here is the problem. The first upgrade is at 500 customers signed up and it is $60.00 per month. That is too expensive for me. Too big of a jump. There needs to be one in the $30 range. And, I find that people sign up and get their 200 points and then become inactive. I want to remove those people until I can afford this app but the sign up dates are inaccurate. Sweet Tooth, I am looking for another app because I'm almost to 500 customers. I hate to go, but what else can I do?