Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Sew So Fab

I loved how easy it was to get up and running! I will check back in after a few months of use. So far so good. I was set up in less than 5 minuts!

May 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your review 💖 - please do not hesitate to reach out to help@smile.io :)

badassmomco

Their Customer service is amazing, today Larry was super helpful and sent me a lot of resources to check.

May 11, 2021

Thanks so much for the 5-star review 🌟We'll give Larry some kudos for his excellent support!

Hed Hair

Really easy to use, simple step by step set up and really quick too.
We used the Smile.io app to add a rewards and referral program to our website.

May 11, 2021

We're so happy to hear that the setup process was easy!

Sugar Sweet Hair

Easy to set up and seems very straight forward to use. Ready to give it a try and see what all it can do!

May 11, 2021

Thank you for sharing your kind feedback! 🙌 We're so excited to see your store grow with Smile :)

Kelley Cawley

Smile customer service is AMAZING! They stand by your side and help give you the tool set to ensure your program is a great success. Very easy, user friendly set up! Watch the help videos they provide when creating your program. This helped us tremendously! :)

May 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star review ✨Excellent to hear that Smile was super easy to setup, and you've gotten all the help you need from our support team 😁

Thread the Needle

Love how easy this app was to set up and the style of it doesn't look tacky which is a huge win for up selling.

May 11, 2021

Thanks so much for your review! 🌟 We're so glad to hear that you're loving the app! :)

BHND THE BRND

Very happy with this application. Easy integration and a great way to reward customers for shopping with you. The customer support from the team at Smile is awesome, very kind and quick responses.

KANYEKA

I just set this app up. It took me like a minute to do. I was bowled over by the awesome and sizeable reviews. And am looking forward to using this when my store goes live soon.

May 7, 2021

We're so happy to hear that the setup process was easy!

M&J Fashion LV

I try many rewards apps and non of them were good this is the best by far, customer service is the best they are always there to help you and if any one has the Vajro app it will work there as well some of the rewards app doesn't work with Vajro I recommend 100%

May 7, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩 Glad we could be of such help!

Plant Goals

Smile is such an integral part of our business. We are thrilled to offer such a robust loyalty system to our customers and they love it too! Thank you!

Thank you so much for the 5-star review ✨