Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Comfy-Cozy

I've been really enjoying this app so far. I needed support for the first time today and Jade was super friendly and helpful. I got my issue resolved quickly. I love how excited my customers are too about the program!

December 5, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! It was a pleasure assisting you today :) <3 Jade

Bookish Night In

Slows down my store considerably. My SEO/site manager tells me to remove it every month. Very glitchy, I can barely access the dashboard most days. Disappointing considering the number of good reviews it has. I wouldn't recommend it.

December 4, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve Smile, and appreciate hearing from merchants like you.

I hear you have concerns about Smile's impact on your store's speed. Our team actively monitors our app for performance-related factors, and we take every opportunity to make sure things are working in a way that has as little impact on the customer experience as possible. The Smile Launcher and Panel are designed with speed in mind and will load asynchronously. This means that customers will be able to begin interacting with your site immediately, while Smile loads itself in the background. We also only insert a couple of relatively small code snippets into your theme, which shouldn’t be the cause of any major slowdowns in how long it takes your website to load.

Regarding the dashboard, this is definitely out of the ordinary. I've reached out to learn more about the situation so we can look into this for you ASAP.

Thanks again for reaching out. We look forward to hearing back from you so we can remedy the situation.

All the best,

Nicole & the Smile team

Veronique Gabai

Time spent using app Over 3 years

great app and good support system! Customers relate easily with it and allows for specific branding opportunities

December 2, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this kind review — we really appreciate it! 😊

Lisa - Smile Team ✨

D'elegance & Co

Amazing app to use for rewards program for customers. customer service was very prompt and thorough with questions I had!

December 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was lovely chatting with you today 😊

Lisa - Smile Team ✨

Sip Champagnes

Great app, great support - within a few mins (usually) they're available to help out with helpful videos and explainers.

December 1, 2022

Thanks so much for leaving a review. It was great chatting with you today! We're so glad you're enjoying Smile. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else 💛 Nicole

ChuffedSkates

Location Australia

Happy with all the features that come with the free option. Overall great app so far - their customer service is fairly quick and effective!

December 1, 2022

We’re so grateful for your 5-star review! We strive to offer the best experience possible, and your review tells us that we’re on the right path! 🤗

Heather's Choice

Time spent using app About 3 years

While I don't think we've spent enough time trying to maximize the benefits of this app, it appears that a good number of our customers are using it to their benefit - and hopefully to ours! Excellent customer service from the support team.

December 1, 2022

Thanks for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best service possible! 🙏

Creative Cottage Tees

Time spent using app 15 minutes

This is so easy to use! I set this up quickly for my small business. I highly recommend. Give it a try!

December 1, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. 🙌

10 Second Racing

Recently added to encourage repeat business. The app features are complex but organized in a seamless dashboard. We appreicate how customer rewards can be modified just as easily as they are added. This is the first app we've found where everything can realistically run on autopilot. Upgrad options are pricey, however the support team is worth it.

December 1, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review - it's much appreciated! 💛

EDEN + ASH

Time spent using app About 3 hours

The free plan is amazing - has everything I want! I had some problems adjusting the launcher on mobile, but customer service was extremely helpful. Andreandana is the best!

December 1, 2022

Hi! I'm happy to hear that Andrea provided you with excellent service! I'll make sure that she receives your feedback! 🙏

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 481 482