Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

pacifictouchnyc

Love this app! It's very user-friendly and they have amazing customer service! Very helpful!Thank you!

June 30, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure helping you today :) We are happy to hear that you love the app :) <3 -Jade

SBluuCosplay

Location China

This app is very nice!It works perfectly on our store.Thank you guys!good work!we plan to promote our rewards program now:)

June 30, 2022

We love hear that you are enjoying Smile! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review :)

Melie Queen Collection

I use this app for their great customized loyalty program offers and it is so easy to set up. Learning how to personalize my emails to my brand identity makes Smile.io so worth it and cool.

June 30, 2022

We love hearing Smile is helping you build loyalty with your customers and that you are enjoying Smile! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review :)

Parrot Street Book Club

I'm currently setting up a referral programme using this app and it seems straightforward. I had a few questions which were quickly and helpfully answered on chat. So far, very happy.

June 29, 2022

Super happy to hear that! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we hope to continue to make you Smile :) -Jade <3

Scrub Cap Hats

This app is amazing and my customers love it! I love it too! It helps keep customers buying from my website so they can earn rewards as opposed to buying from 3rd party sites that charge me commission and fees. Very nice incentive to keep them coming back!

June 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your detailed review! 🤩 We love hearing Smile is helping you build loyalty with your customers and helping you margins at the same time, this is absolutely what we aim for! 💪

Cheers,
Joshua - Smile Team 🧙‍♂️

Formula Beauty Next

Location Uruguay

muy buena, excelente soporte!________________________________________________________________________________

June 28, 2022

Muchas Gracias! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, it was a pleasure assisting you today <3 - Jade

Wanderlust Folk Candle Co.

I try to open the app to view info and it says that the app has an error...so nothing even comes up. Deleting...unfortunately now all my customer's points will also be deleted...

June 28, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and leave your feedback! We are sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing and dove into things on our end. 🔦 I just sent you an email regarding my findings. 🤓

Your program and dashboard are functioning as normal, but you have disabled points and referrals, which will pause your program. In order to relaunch the program simply hit "activate" for both points and referrals. 😸

If you deleted the app please re-install it as all your customers data will be deleted within 48 hours in compliance with internet privacy laws. If you experience any further difficulty just reply to me via email, or email help@smile.io, or you can always pop into the Live Chat via the app itself or our website, smile.io. 😺

We hope to help get you sorted asap! Thank you so much! ☀️

Cheers,
Joshua - Smile Team 🧙‍♂️

Moi and Ko

Location Spain

La aplicación funcionaba de maravilla pero la desinstalé al actualizar y ahora están intentando arreglar el problema de la pérdida de puntos por mis clientes. Mis 5 estrellas van por el soporte y por la aplicación en si, fue culpa mia el desinstalarlo.

June 25, 2022

¡Muchas gracias por tomarse el tiempo para escribir esta evaluación! 🤩 Estamos muy contentos de que le guste Smile y siempre estamos aquí cuando necesita ayuda 💪✨

¡Fue un placer charlar contigo hoy!

💖 Lisa

thedaydreamingunicorn

easy to set up and customer service quick and helpful . set up in a matter of minutes. Intro video very helpful

June 24, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review 🤩 We're happy that you're enjoying Smile & finding it easy to use!

So nice chatting with you today! 😊 Lisa

Grass Roots Farmers' Cooperative

I just want to say the agent named Lisa was awesomesauce to work with! She immediately got me what I needed! and was a joy to work with!

June 24, 2022

Thank you so much for this lovely review!! It was great chatting with you and—for the record—YOU'RE awesomesauce 😃

💖 Lisa