Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Tara Lynns Boutique

I have nothing great to say about this app! I have seen such a growth with customer loyalty, customers excited to spend more and their customer service is top notch. Highly recommend!!

Blooms + Flora

Love this app so much! I am finally able to reward my customers and they love it too! Great customer service as well.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review 😍 We're so glad to hear that your support team has been helpful. Can't wait to watch your business grow!

Brandat Outlet LLC

I joined the paid 49$/month plan for one reason , which is to be able to hide/show loyalty program icon on specific pages. Then I realized that this feature is not working even on the paid plan. Although the team is responsive via email (which is not solving the problem). I need a live support to solve the problem , else it is a waste of time effort (yet , I am still optimistic and expecting the problem to be solved)

Note: This review might change depending on the app experience

June 30, 2020

Hello! Thank you for your review. We've sent over an email to help out with this. Our live chat is available from 9-5EST Monday to Friday! Look forward to chatting with you! 😄

EON ALLURE

Great Idea . Easy to use and setup The perfect way for new stores to build a loyal customer following.

June 30, 2020

We're so glad that you're loving our app! Thank you so much for your review 😄

People Of Light

This app is so easy to set up! It guides you every step of the way. I am so excited to build solid connections with my customers!

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review 💖 That's really great to hear!

FGGRIFFITH'S

I downloaded this app today.. not sure how it will work as yet.. but it looks promising.. thanks ..

Hills

Simply amazing app. Love it! We've been using it since a few days and already have a few customers in the loyalty program!

Dresssofia

It's aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooome

Spitting Image Boutique and Gifts

This is the PERFECT solution for my business! I recently switched from Square to Shopify and I have struggled to find a loyalty program that would mimic what I had. After testing a few that did not work at all and were outrageously expensive.. I find Smile. I also found Maggie!! She was absolutely wonderful in helping me set up my online and POS rewards. I am so grateful for help. It's one area of my conversion that is going smoothly! Thanks Maggie!!!! Sheri

hpl jewelry

i am not very computer sabby, this point system is confusing- customer purchased an item. did not use credits and it automatically deducted 500 points from her acct without using her earned points. Im very confused!

June 26, 2020

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm so sorry to hear that you're finding the points program confusing. We'll send you over an email to help out right away! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 346 347