Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Studio 36

Super user-friendly and easy to set up. I do wish there were more customizable options for rewarding points.

February 25, 2021

Thank you sharing your kind and honest feedback :) , please feel free to reach out to us with your rewarding goals. We'll be happy to see what options we can offer, or explore workarounds! 🙌

Life of Colour

Customer service is awesome! I enquired about something and the customer service team went above and beyond to solve my issue. Really friendly people!

February 24, 2021

Thanks so much for the review 🌟 Happy to hear our lightning fast support got you the help you needed! ⚡️🤩

Obsessed Gymwear

We have recently just installed this app on our new Shopify site. The App was easy to install and set up and when we did have an issue adding one of the reward features the guys got back to me the same day to walk me through how to add the feature. 10/10 would recommend!! :)

February 24, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star review ✨Excellent to hear that Smile was super easy to setup, and you've gotten all the help you need from our support team 😁

Low Carb Emporium Australia

Great tool to assist in customer retention and loyalty. They also have good tech support that is very professional.

Thank you so much for your review ! This is super helpful 💖

Mad Mod Shop

Glad to find a rewards program that is so easy to implement for my online shop. Thank you Smile.io!!

February 23, 2021

Thanks so much for the 5-star review 🌟 So happy to hear how easy to implement Smile has been, and you're very welcome!

House to HOME Marketplace

Easy to setup and is a great addition to our website. We are excited to give this benefit to our loyal customers.

February 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review ✨ We're so glad to hear that the setup was smooth, and can't wait to see how your customers react! :)

Nordic Catch

Don’t believe all the 5 star reviews. Yea, this has everything you need for a loyalty program. It’s easy to use, just like all the other loyalty apps. These guys were just early on in the game. There are tons of apps doing loyalty programs. Smile is not one that will grow with you. Support team is NOT 24/7. If you have an issue at night on the west coast of the US, good luck having them help... btw, most people like to shop online in the evenings. Also, they apparently had some issue last year that was returning redeemed points to customers. I gave away a few thousand dollars without realizing it until late. Smile offered no compensation. Just told me to manually remove points from customers, which would obviously upset the customer. Lastly, their “search/filter” system is garbage. You can’t find a customer unless you type out their entire email or name. The search is not intuitive. When you have a few thousand customers, it should be. Good luck.

February 22, 2021

Hello there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review with your feedback. I'm terribly sorry to hear of the issues that you've experienced with our app. We'd love to help - we've reached out through livechat to provide more info. Thanks again!

ShopNikNaksByNik

Absolutely love this feature for my online shop. Helps keep customers and drive new sales! Super easy to use!

February 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review 💖 We're so glad to hear that we're helping drive new sales! 🎉

Fit Nutrition Australia

Not only is this app completely customisable, the help that they give you is incredible. This app is actually so easy to use and when I needed to access reporting they did it for me! Super helpful and the points are really easy to use, no customer issues!

February 21, 2021

Thanks so much for writing us this 5-star review 🌟 So happy to hear how easy to use Smile has been, and that you've received all the support you needed!

Orgacia

WORST APP EVER..!! Don't go with the positive reviews I have installed this app based on the positive reviews but after installation and configuring the app I faced two issues frequently. 1. Smile.io logo is only loading at the screen 2. After waiting for some time I am getting - "Something went wrong! We’re currently having trouble reaching our servers. Hang tight as we investigate this issue." I had to hard refresh the page and after that, it's working. If it is working in this manner then I NEVER EVER RECOMMEND THIS APP. COMPLETELY WASTED MY TIME.

February 21, 2021

Oh no! We're so sorry about this trouble with loading Smile and we can assure you this is not the norm. We've tested the sign-up flow and it looks like it's working normally again. Our CEO, Mike, has sent you an email to follow-up here, and we'd love for you to give Smile another try for your loyalty program ⭐️

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 376 377