Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Caribbean Bush Tea

I enjoy the rewards and referral abilities. This is a perfect addition to the Shopify site! The incentives will hopefully incentive potential customers.

September 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review - we're so glad to hear this! 💖

LYNNE+LLEA

Love how easy the set up is. They explain everything and I believe this is going to help improve my customer base so much, thank you!

September 21, 2021

We're so glad to hear that! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review ✨

Snow & Wolf

I love this app, both as a consumer and store owner. The rewards program provides a great incentive to our customers, and rewards them for coming back and shopping with us! Their customer service team is amazing, they are so easy to connect with, resolve issues quickly, and just go above and beyond to make your experience with them great! We will always use them for our rewards!

September 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review! 💖
We're so glad to hear that you're loving our app :)

giggle

Easy to use and helpful, glad to have for our platform that we use so we can satisfy our customers.

Thanks so much for the 5-star review 🌟

The Redheaded Camel

Excellent customer service! Petrit was amazing and assisted with our issues in a friendly and helpful manner. Thank you, Petrit!

September 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review 🤗 And we agree - Petrit is amazing :)

The Doll Factory

This app is well thought out. Available anytime
I have had customers sign up a while ago, I'm hoping to obtain more.

September 21, 2021

Thank you! 🙏 We're excited to work with you and help bring in those customers! 💯

Soulcrusher Beard

App was really easy to set up and customer service was quick to respond. Can't wait for our customers to start using this.

September 21, 2021

Thanks for letting us know it was easy for you to use the app! We wish the best of luck to you and your business 😄

Bold Uniq

I've been using Smile for a year. It's a great app, not too expensive and amazing support. Thanks so much for helping me fix some things really quickly.

September 18, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review and for sharing your experience 😍

Herb'N Eden

Been using this app since 2016. Our loyalty program has become a major part of our company. I highly recommend this app for your loyalty and referral program.

September 17, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy to hear that our app has been able to help your business 🙏

East Ocean Aquatic

awesome app. tried a few other reward program app before, this is the easiest to use. question is be answer quickly

September 17, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here, and for the 5 stars! ✨ We're so glad to hear that you find the app easy to use and that it fits your needs!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 408 409