Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Free plan available

BHN

Easy and fast setup. I was up and running...and had a customer earn enough points for a reward within a few hours of setup! The online help staff with Smile is very friendly, fast, and accurate. Will recommend to other business owners!

Birkholz Perfume Manufacture

App works great and value for money is really good. you have the most important options for rewards given. Only 1 integration for the medium price is a little downsized in my opinion. at least two would make the app much more workable. Customization options are great.
The only thing Im really missing is the integration of a widget of smile in the page building process. So you could create a landing page where the customer has all access to all information for registration, see the balance, basically everything you can do in the launcher as of now. Shopfiy 2.0 now layed the path! Would be amazing to see!
Shoutout to the support really quick and clever responses. Shoutout to Jake, what a legend!

January 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and your feedback! This is truly valuable to us 🙏

bonsaiwardrobe

Like this app very much, I think the idea behind it has great value!
Depends on how you integrate the app into your store, it should do what it promises!

January 21, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review ✨

On the Go Boutique LLC

We added this app a few months ago and the customer service has been AMAZING! They respond very quickly via messages and email. They also helped us build our plan that was just right for us. Our customers have also had a great experience. It is simple and easy to use

January 21, 2022

Please don't hesitate to reach out to support if there's anything else that we can help with to make your experience great!

Live a Little

The customer support is AMAZING. They were with me every step of the way on setting it up. They even helped me curate a post for my customers to understand the new rewards program.

January 21, 2022

We're glad our team was able to help you so thoroughly! We'll let them know you appreciated their time 💕

Half a Melon

Initial set up quick and easy. Easy intergration, works weill with other apps and brilliant customer service :-)

January 17, 2022

Thanks for such a brilliant review about our brilliant team 🤩

Looks like our job here is done (for now), but we'll be here if you need anything at all!

GlowGirl boutique

Extremely happy with this app. Integration was a breeze, their support is amazing. I have used the chat feature for a couple of questions, and within a minute I get someone online to assist me. I also integrated it with my newsletter and customer communication system and that was perfect too. I totally recommend this app!

January 17, 2022

Thanks so much for the glowing review! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the convenience of our Live Chat team and that Smile has integrated so well into your GlowGirl's tech stack 💖

Wisdom Supply Co.

We're new to smile.io but so far it is easy to use and customer service is insanely fast and helpful! (Integrates with Klaviyo so you can keep branded emails consistent).

January 17, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words about our team and app 🤩

We aim to make things as intuitive as possible, and our all-star support team is here for anything else you may need assistance with!

Pickles and Punch

Love the Smile Rewards app! It definitely drives repeat business to my site and the customer service from Smile is great!

January 16, 2022

We're glad you've found Smile to be helpful at driving business! We strive to help businesses of all sizes to be set up for success, and it's truly heart-warming to hear that Smile is doing just that for Pickles and Punch 🥰

We'll be here if you need anything at all!

- Brandon, Smile Support

Doses of Melanin

Superior customer service!! I am absolutely astounded at how helpful and knowledgeable the support team is for this app. I expected to have to deal with agents who would send me a bunch of links to reference files without ever solving the problem I had, but instead I have consistently chatted with unbelievably helpful service agents. Maria was the agent who helped me to integrate the Rewards modal into my site seamlessly and Tessa from the Tech Support team even followed up with more information to make sure I had everything I needed. I will definitely continue to use this app not only for the features, but the super accessible and stellar customer service.

January 16, 2022

Wow! It's amazing to receive such a stellar compliment about our outstanding support team. Tess and Maria are truly gems, and we're more than happy to see that you've noticed 🙂

We'll be here to keep the 'superior' customer service going whenever you need it!

- Brandon, Smile Support