Reviews (6,181)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features like a Loyalty Landing Page and Points on Product Page. It's praised for its easy setup, seamless business integration, and low maintenance. The app's customer service is highly commended for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants have seen a positive impact on sales and customer loyalty. Despite some concerns about pricing, the team is often willing to find suitable solutions. Its continuous innovation and user-friendly interface make it a top choice for managing loyalty programs.

Edited July 2, 2024

Updated review: Customer service contacted me after my first review and we were able to find a solution based on my seasonal company. I think they have a great customer service and for that I give them a 5 stars. I want to say that I hope that in a near future they will offer more packages. Right now it goes from 0$ to 50$ and nothing in between. Maybe with one or 2 options in between they would have even more users.
Previous review:

I have used this apps for a year or so. This was a wonderful app until they switched some features. After it was switched over I could still edit customer profiles for awhile but not anymore - super frustrating. They created a forcing function to make you upgrade even if you don't want to. Really disappointed. I am a seasonal business so some months I have 100 orders and other months 350 orders but because of that, I would need to upgrade to the 49$/month plan and I think it's way too expensive. Not a good solution for small businesses.

June Swimwear
Smile.io replied June 28, 2024

Hi there! We're sorry to hear you're having trouble with order limits. Our team have reached out with some potential solutions to the issues addressed here.

Thanks!
The Smile.io Team

Edited June 8, 2024

Lisa, the COO reached out to me to resolve a problem I had as a small business. Lisa made it work for my bakery and we can therefore now stay with Smile. Not many companies go the extra mile like Smile did and I command Lisa and Smile for doing so. I am looking forward to continue to grow with Smile Rewards! Big Big Thank You!

Previously I have let Smile know the following...This was a wonderful app until they switched it from free to paid per order as some of our orders are 3.99 and therefore cannot justify paying $199US /month just because we have over 2000 small orders per month. it should not be based on amount of orders as it is discriminating when you do lots of small orders. After it was switched over I could still edit customer profiles for awhile but not anymore - very very frustrating. They created a forcing function to make you upgrade even if you don't want to. Really disappointed!

The Bread Essentials
About 4 years using the app
Smile.io replied May 31, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I have reached out to you via email to work towards a resolution. I am confident that we can find a solution for your business.

-Sarah

June 12, 2024

Hello, we are using the Smile rewards app as Shopify's main reward app.
We used the free plan, but happily, we have grown to the point where we can now use Smile's paid plan.
In the meantime, I had some difficulties, and when I contacted the CS center here, they handled the matter very quickly and kindly.
When using an app, the price and features when you first open it is important, but I think what is most important is how professionally they provide help when difficulties arise. Lynn P. who handled it for me. She was professional and so lovely. Once again, I would like to express my gratitude. Thank you!

MSTOREBUY
Smile.io replied June 13, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We really appreciate it 💖

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We're always here when you need us!

May 30, 2024

This app has been great! Had a small issue with the widget not showing on our site due to some other app code blocking it and Cole was able to fix the issue quickly!

The Red Wagon
Smile.io replied June 1, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad we could help!

July 10, 2024

I thought I had lost my customer's data with all their points but Cole was able to help me recover them quickly! I'm glad I chose Smile over other rewards apps. It's easy to manage and simple to use from the customer's perspective as well.

Cheerly Decor
Over 2 years using the app
Smile.io replied July 12, 2024

Thank you for your lovely review! We are happy to hear you find the app easy to use from both business and customer perspective.

June 25, 2024

Jade from Smile.IO was incredibly helpful explaining the logic behind the Increase account creation pop up. I'd been looking for a way to limit this pop up to a certain page too, and even though this isn't currently possible, she has added it into the feature request list- fab service! I look forward to testing this pop up soon.

Dr Sam's
Over 1 year using the app
Smile.io replied June 26, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and for all your kind words 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you!

Jade- Smile Team✨

June 3, 2024

I've been using Smile for years and haven't run into many issues. All issues I've had, have been resolved quickly. Recently, Lisa was able to help answer a few questions I had about the app, my Shopify theme and customer reviews.

Fortune Cookie Soap
Almost 8 years using the app
Smile.io replied June 5, 2024

Thanks for being our merchant and leaving a review about us. We are glad to hear that you have been enjoying Smile and that you've found our support team, especially !Lisa! to be helpful. That's what we're here for 🤓

Yours in Loyalty,

✨ The Smile Support Team ✨

Edited May 9, 2024

This was a wonderful app until they switched it from free to paid. After it was switched over I could still edit customer profiles for awhile but not anymore - super frustrating. They created a forcing function to make you upgrade even if you don't want to. Really dissapointed and customer service was no help either. WARNING: DONT USE THIS APP there are much better apps for free out there.

UPDATED 5/9/24: Smile.io reached out to resolve the issue to our satisfaction, thank you!

The Press Club
About 6 years using the app
Smile.io replied April 30, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to update your feedback. We are so pleased we could resolve this with you. The team are always here to help so don't hesitate to reach out ✨

The Smile Team 💝

May 10, 2024

We have been using Smile for over a decade. We have used them across platforms, name changes and through rough times. Best rewards platform out there. Support is awesome and spot on. Can't say enough good things about this app.

Beadsofcambay.com
Smile.io replied May 12, 2024

July 3, 2024

Its a Must Have app for our store. The best this is that it engages the customer to buy again from us and not hopping on other websites.
They get motivated for buying more by the rewards they are getting by this app. I truly recommend this app. it is a win win situation for both sides. It really puts a smile on both customers and sellers as well!

Wine Chateau