Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

PREAKY

Wich kind of app dont allow you to change the languaje?? So bad, a waste of time if you want to open a store in any other languaje without paying 50 per month.

September 23, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We'll be in touch to chat more!

Anubis Labz

No complaints about functionality...its is a good app that works well. However, SMILE changes their pricing and packages so often that you always feel like you are being jerked around. Case in point: when they last adjusted their pricing they included VIP Tiers for what was then a reasonable monthly fee. Now, if you want to continue to offer your customer's VIP tiers, the price has been jumped to $599 a month! Talks about price gouging...

Without the more advanced features that are now only available in the upper tier, this app really doesn't have much over the others. If you are doing a million-plus a year, then maybe $7,200 a year just for your rewards program is an acceptable expense. Otherwise, it's a ridiculous amount and a shame that SMILE has resorted to greed pricing and pushed out their previous customers. So much for "Loyalty."

September 23, 2019

Thank you for reaching out, and for the feedback! We'll be in touch via email to chat more!

Botanical Remedies LLC

Excellent app. It has generated me quite a few new customers using the referral feature. The point system is also great. It gives my customers a reason to increase their cart value because they know that theyre going to get something back with the pints they acquire. Would highly recommend.

September 23, 2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a five-star rating. 😄

The Wrap Life

This app is overpriced for its lack of function, the support is slow and limited, even for a paid plan and the interface is hard to understand for us and our customers. We've also experienced customers not being able to login or view points. I REALLY regret choosing Smile for our loyalty program. We've been operating not knowing our customer referral links weren't activated. And this is after our Smile account rep reviewed everything before we went live. The program also lacks basic things you should be able to do within a loyalty program. We cant assign free shipping to certain tiers for VIP customers without them entering code. This means if they want to use a another code or purchase during a sale, they have to decide between free shipping or the discount. How does a loyalty program not allow free shipping to certain customer segments? It's also not possible to allow special treats for your rewards program. We'd like to offer special items but cant because the reward products in smile have to be available in your store. Also, loyalty login is only available via a pop which gets crowed if you have a support chat pop up or even an email pop up. I hate I spent so much time trying to make this work. We've been trying to resolve login issues for a week now with no resolve. And no one from Smile wants to take responsibility despite Shopify and our theme developer telling us the issue has to be with Smile. Pass on this app. And if you decide to do it, it's not necessary to pay extra for the account rep support when setting up. They don't really make things any easier to understand.

September 23, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We will be in touch to chat more. 🙂

Yarninspired

I found the app easy to set up .... I will definitely recommend Smile to other shopify users ..... Thank you

September 19, 2019

Thank you for the five star rating! We really appreciate it! 😄

Vigour Cosmetics Inc.

Love the app and what it stands for. We want to reward our customers and this is a great way to do it. Using the free version, there are two things that are keeping this from being a 5 star app in our use with it.

We would love to reward our customers for leaving a review and that is unavailable to us at the moment. Second, during testing of the "Follow on [enter social media site here]", even if the user does not follow the page, the points are still awarded upon clicking on the button. Is there a way to audit and check against this? We want to make sure that we are rewarding for the outcomes we want to see for growth.

Otherwise, great work! Look forward to hearing back soon.

September 17, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We've sent you over an email with instructions on setting up rewards for customer reviews, and some more info on the social media points! :)

Meraki Wellness LLC

This app is absolutely amazing. Their customer service is exceptional as well. I highly recommend this app for rewards your customers.

September 16, 2019

Hey there! Thank you for your review! We're so glad that support was able to help! 😊

MARA DRESS

Very easy app to use. And, the free plan make a lot of thing. I'm very glad to get this app. Better than others I used! :)

September 12, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We're very glad to have you using our app! 🙂

Bully Bunches

App works exactly as described. Haven't had any issues. Customer support has been extremely responsive and helpful. Would highly recommend!! Maggie is the best! :)

September 12, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star review! We're so happy to hear that you've had a great experience chatting with our Support team. 😃

Alchemy Heart Lotus

I love the way it looks on the website. I haven't gotten any interactions from customers with it yet. However, my site is still new. I'm confident it will integrate well.

September 12, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We can't wait for your customers to discover your new rewards program! 😄