Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Embassy London USA

We're just in the infancy of using this app - but started exploring some other competitors apps - and ended up coming back to this one. It's easy to setup. But honestly, customer support is top notch and that's a huge selling point in our book.

October 6, 2021

We're so glad to hear that you're loving our customer service!

Headbands of Hope

Great customer service! awesome! It seems to be user friendly. I would suggest allowing customers to send emails out with referral reminders and also adding a Pinterest options for actions!

October 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We'll definitely pass those along to our product team - great ideas! 💖
We're so glad to hear that you're loving our app and customer service!

The Wax Barn

This app is great, been using it for a while and couldn’t recommend it enough! Customer service is great and always helpful, Christian really helped us out with everything!

September 30, 2021

Thanks so much for sharing your kind feedback! I enjoyed learning more about your store and its unique creations! ✨

Glad we were able to help :)
- Christian

Toxic Envy Boutique

Absolutely love this app. Customer service is Top notch. Super helpful that you are able to connect with Klaviyo. Great for automation

September 29, 2021

We're so glad to hear that you're loving our app and customer service!

The Pet Industry

Customer service was very quick to respond and resulted in customer having the issue figured out while still on the website. I dont usually have many questions, but what I like is a prompt response when I do.

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our customer service team! We're so happy to hear that it was a quick/easy one 😍

Orchard Ave Boutique

Great customer service. User friendly app. It has been a great app for customer engagement and return buyers.

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're so happy to hear that you're loving our app ✨😍

Hairstrong

SO far I've had a great experience using the FREE plan before deciding to upgrade to one of their paid plans. They're customer service is super friendly and very helpful.

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much for this lovely review 💖 We really appreciate it!

seyyesclothing.com

CS is very helpful! Thank you for answering all my questions. Will continue using the app! Well done!

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review - we're so glad to hear that you were able to get the help you needed from our customer service team 🤩

Little Mama Shirt Shop LLC

great so far and excellent customer service! Andrijana was very helpful in getting me all set up!!!!

September 28, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad Andrijana was able to offer all the help you needed! 🤗

Cove USA

The app works well, you have limited customization without paying for at least the $49/month option, but the app definitely does what it promises and in a relatively easy to navigate way. Big fan so far, excited to see how it helps our bottom line!

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your feedback! This is truly valuable to us 🙏