4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and excellent customer service. Its features, such as point collection and redemption, are praised for boosting customer loyalty and engagement, leading to increased conversion rates. Merchants also value the customization options and the quick, effective live chat support. However, some find the pricing a bit steep for the features offered, though the support team is known to assist in finding suitable plans.

January 3, 2024

We have been using the app for a few years, and have not had any problem.
It has all the functions needed for a points royalty program.

Lanikai Bath and Body
Almost 3 years using the app
Smile.io replied January 6, 2024

Thanks for the kind words about Smile and our support team! We're so glad that you've chosen to be a merchant of ours for so long. Cheers to many more 🥂

✨ The Smile Support Team

January 16, 2024

Great app for rewards with always helpful and fast customer service.

Socialite Beauty
Over 8 years using the app
Smile.io replied January 17, 2024

Thanks so much for leaving your review! I'm so glad we could help :)

- Angie, Smile Team

January 24, 2024

Angie was excellent and her help was very clear and thorough! I hope to work with her again if I need future assistance!

Pepperberries
3 months using the app
Smile.io replied January 25, 2024

Thanks so much for your kind words! I'm so glad I could help :)

Angie - Smile Team✨

January 3, 2024

customer service is 10/10!
Today I reached out and received a very quick and helpful reply from Lisa!

Candy Funhouse CA
Over 6 years using the app
Smile.io replied January 4, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're so glad to hear that you had such a great experience with Lisa 🤩

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! 💖

December 7, 2023

We have been using SMILE since its early free days. It stung a bit when they started charging but with a bit of communication we were able to come to a fair agreement and now very happy to continue using the app.

Lifestyle Vitamins
Almost 7 years using the app
Smile.io replied December 8, 2023

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate it so very much and are happy to hear we were able to find some common ground on pricing.

Thanks again for being our merchant since the early days. Cheers to more days ahead 🥂

✨ The Smile Support Team ✨

January 15, 2024

Smile is easy to install and easy to use. Their customer support is fast and very eager to help. We've had great results so far.

La Purita
Peru
9 months using the app
Smile.io replied January 16, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying Smile and that you had a great experience with the team 🤩

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! 💖

December 5, 2023

Smile Rewards is loved by our customers. We set the amount of points they earn for various things : Birthday Points, redeemable for larger discounts, following us on Social Media, anything we want to inspire our customers to do in order to earn more points. Smile is super easy to use and gives points to customer purchases accurately.
I chatted today with Smile and the rep was friendly, fast, and accurate. It was so refreshing to get my questions answered without having to ask the same question multiple times while the rep went through their standard script. This time and EVERY time I have chatted with Smile, the reps have read the question posted, and respond with an answer or a question for more clarity. Smile's customer service is AAA grade.

Cosmic Connections
About 3 years using the app
Smile.io replied December 6, 2023

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to leave this review 🥰 It means so much and everyone here at Smile really appreciates it 💛

We are so delighted to hear that your customers are loving Smile and that you have had great experiences with our support team 🤩

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We're always here if you need us!

January 22, 2024

Lynn is great! The app is amazing! Has really helped my business continue to grow.

Kiss of Silk
10 months using the app
Smile.io replied January 25, 2024

Thanks for leaving us a review! So happy to hear that Lynn was able to help you and that Smile has helped your business grow. This is what we're here for :)

✨ The Smile Support Team ✨

January 4, 2024

Software works well but wasn't happy when they went from FREE to $200 a month. The team was avid about working with me to discount my particular account after having a free version for so long. I'm thankful for the dedicated customer service and adjustments. I'm looking forward to see how it functions with new features.

Farmhouse Teas
Over 2 years using the app
Smile.io replied January 6, 2024

Thank you for your review! 🙏 We have reached out via email to see if there is anything we can improve on.

Cheers

Joana - The Smile Team

January 25, 2024

When I had a question the support was very good. I got an answer very quickly and the issue was easily resolved.

Snoot Style
5 months using the app
Smile.io replied January 27, 2024

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! We really appreciate it 🤩

Smile Team ✨