Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stonehouse Olive Oil

So far so good. We wanted a loyalty program for in-store POS only (for now) and Jade on the chat was SO helpful (we chatted two days in a row, they were super responsive!) to help me get it configured properly - turns out I was close but needing a little support. Haven't used the app yet in our store but from the test transactions I have run, it seems to be working as advertised!

June 14, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, it was a pleasure assisting you today :) -Jade <3

Kclot

Super good customer service. I was having problem using the deep link & getting the API key. Their support team is very proffesional, plus this app is great!

June 14, 2022

Thanks for leaving a review, we appreciate you! Stoked to hear you are loving the app and glad we were able to help you fully integrate with Tapcart to extend your reward program's capabilities even further! 🚀

Good Wash Day

Early days but I am so very impressed with the app, and the response from customer service when I had a few queries. Thank you!

June 12, 2022

It was a pleasure chatting with you today! I am so glad that you are enjoying Smile so far! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it :) Nicole

saryshop33

Location Spain

es una aplicación que realmente cumple con satisfacer a los clientes, la recomiendo para animar la tienda

June 12, 2022

¡Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para dejar una evaluación! Estamos muy contentos de que estés disfrutando de la aplicación y apreciamos tus amables palabras :)

Pro Cycle Bikes

Location Singapore

Joshua really did an awesome job! all he does is a video clip and demonstrated where I can get the redeem coupons setup for both POS and online. Straight to the point - Clear, Concise and Effective. Would love all other CS to adopt. Within 5 mins i got my problem solved! Superb Joshua!!!

June 10, 2022

Thank you so much for your glowing feedback! We really do try to provide the best CS experience we can for our merchants and I am glad I was able to help quickly! 😄 Keep those wheels turning out in Singapore! 🚴 🏁

prevagenTest

We are moving to a loyalty program for our customers and tested a few different ones on Shopify's app store. Smile's abilities as well as customer service has been phenomenal. Every question answered whether it met our needs or not. We have been able to work through the set up and implementation with ease.

June 9, 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! Thanks for the kind words about our support and features, we are so glad you are enjoying Smile :)

Belle-Modelle

Can't fault this app its great and does everything the bigger app companies do and for so much less money. Keep up the good work Smile

June 9, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate it :) We're so glad you are liking the app!

Smile Paws

Lisa is awesome!!! she helped me solve the problem within 2 mins, sooo professional. Best experience ever. thank you!

June 9, 2022

Thank you so much for this incredible review!! It was so nice chatting with you earlier today and I couldn't be happier about helping out you and SMILE PAWS 🐾😻😁✨

💖 Lisa

Chalet Boutique

Location Australia

Excellent program. Very easy to use. By far the BEST customer service! I had a few technical questions and they were answered in a very easy way to understand for someone who isn't too technical. Without prompting they went above and beyond to give me personalised advice on how to make the program even better! Highly recommend. 10/10 and 5 gold stars from me!

June 9, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! I am glad I was able to help get you sorted and I hope the advice serves you well! We are looking forward to helping you continue to grow, and if you ever want any more tips just pop in the chat, we love to help! 😄

By Dash Beauty

Location Netherlands

Ik had een vraag over een integratie naar de launcher ik werd meteen geholpen met een zeer uitgebreid antwoord! Bedankt voor de goede service!

June 8, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! It was a pleasure chatting with you today and I'm glad our team was able to answer your questions quickly. 💛 Nicole