4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customizable features that boost customer loyalty and conversions. Its seamless integration with Shopify and other apps, along with efficient live chat and personalized customer service, are highly valued. However, some suggest more affordable or flexible pricing for small businesses.

January 30, 2024

Joana was so helpful, she quickly understood what I needed and have recorded a video to show our client exactly what to do. Great quick service :)

DRKCrafts
12 months using the app
Smile.io replied January 31, 2024

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate your kind words.

Cheers
Joana 🤩

January 17, 2024

Best experience!

JNK Jewelry
About 1 year using the app
Smile.io replied January 18, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review 💛

Jade - Smile Team✨

January 31, 2024

Hello,

The customer service provided was awesome and she knew what i was telling her and was able to help me really quick.

ONSET
11 months using the app
Smile.io replied February 1, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave this review 💛 It was awesome chatting with you!

Lisa - Smile Team✨

Edited March 1, 2024

Unable to customize what you want to earn point by customer.
After several enquiries, they only provide you an unfeasible solutions, and do not want to optimize the common features.

Mar 1, 2024 updates.
Offered an acceptable alternative to show product page pts.

Par-Tee Golf
Almost 2 years using the app
Smile.io replied January 6, 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your concerns. I will follow up directly with you over email to understand exactly what you want to do and explore other possible solutions.

- Sarah and the Smile team

December 13, 2023

It is the best rewards program for your customers! Also, Lisa is a huge help for any questions about the app! Thank you, Lisa! You Rock!!!!

Aromatic Infusions
Over 4 years using the app
Smile.io replied December 15, 2023

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such kind words about both our app and Lisa! We agree, Lisa rocks 😎

Yours in Loyalty,

✨ The Smile Support Team ✨

December 26, 2023

5 stars

99 Fresh
Over 2 years using the app
Smile.io replied January 4, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We appreciate it so much 🤩

- Smile Team💛

December 7, 2023

We have been using SMILE since its early free days. It stung a bit when they started charging but with a bit of communication we were able to come to a fair agreement and now very happy to continue using the app.

Lifestyle Vitamins
Almost 7 years using the app
Smile.io replied December 8, 2023

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate it so very much and are happy to hear we were able to find some common ground on pricing.

Thanks again for being our merchant since the early days. Cheers to more days ahead 🥂

Yours in Loyalty,

✨ The Smile Support Team ✨

January 12, 2024

My business has been using this app for a little over a year. I must admit that for at least half that time we did not invest a lot of time into mastering it. We just got it started and left it do it's thing. Occasionally customers had questions that I could not readily answer, but it was easy to get the answer from Smile.
There has been no real problems, there were a few issues that came from user error, but the program itself does what it promises. I think that's an accomplishment, for this app to function so well with little or no maintenance.
So I'm giving it 5 stars although I have not used it to it's full potential yet, but from what I have seen, it's worth it.

Brooklyn Haberdashery
Over 1 year using the app
Smile.io replied January 16, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying Smile and that you had a great experience with the team 🤩

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about how to use the program more! 💖

- Smile Team ✨

February 1, 2024

Customer support staff (Lisa in particular) is super helpful in answering all of our questions quickly. We appreciate that very much.

Trévo LLC
10 months using the app
Smile.io replied February 3, 2024

Thanks for leaving a review!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We're always here when you need us!

Smile Team ✨

December 15, 2023

does what it says on the tin. I wish the integration with Okendo was a bit more extensive but overall we re happy with Smile

The Big Silk
Over 3 years using the app
Smile.io replied December 17, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We really appreciate it 💖

Smile Team ✨