Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Uwowo Cosplay

They change the price plan frequently. Imagine a function from $0 to $199/month, I mean the "free product function". Since we have using this app for a long time and there are over 30k members join the plan, I admit that I'm suffering from making the decision about if we should stop using this app. I can pay for the function of course, just think the functions that smile offers does not match their plan price. I'm not sure if this is what they called the "loyalty project", just a little bit disappointed and will not recommend this app to my friends

June 4, 2020

Hey there! Thank you for leaving us a review :) We appreciate your feedback on pricing - and will send you over an email to help out!

Brainy Kiddo

Amazing free app! Great help for encouraging your customers to subscribe to your newsletter and buy your products which can grow your business.

June 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your review 💖 We're so excited to help your business grow!

HeidiHo2

Easy to configure, looks very professional and integrates with theme perfectly. Product works as advertised. Some of my clients have already signed up

June 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review - so glad to hear that you are loving the display and integration! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything at all 💖

CASSY | Vêtements et accessoires pour femmes

Vraiment dommage que l'application ne puisse pas s'afficher en français sur mon site... Je rêverai de pouvoir l'avoir sur mon site, elle a l'air super !

June 2, 2020

Merci for your lovely review - and thank you for your feedback! We will let you know as soon as we release a translation feature!

Aasvoël

great app and really puts a smile on customers faces - great app and really puts a smile on customers faces

June 2, 2020

😊 That's amazing, we're so glad that you and your customers are enjoying! Thank you for your review!

Cellar Door Plants

I really like this app. It has a nice customer experience. The membership to get all of the perks is a little steep though

June 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We really appreciate it! 💖

Prince's Boutique

I have just downloaded this app, and so far it is very easy to use. Excellent features, just what my store needs. And it's free!

June 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Glad yo hear that you find it easy to use! 😊

Herts Barkery

Easy to use and does what it says on the tin. I currently use the free version but when I generate more sales etc I'd be happy to move onto the paid version to be able to customise it etc.

June 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review - we can't wait to grow with you! ✨ Don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything at all!

Tropical Fruit Box

In a few words. Just amazing. They do a great job! We are loving it. We think the VIP program is a little on the expensive side but so far so good.

June 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! 💖

23:59 Jewelry & Accessories, LLC

Great app so far! I am using the free version, I would love the option of moving the widget to the left side.

June 2, 2020

Thank you for your review! We've switched the launcher to the left side for you! The setting is in Branding > Theme > Placement :)