Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty | Reviews

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

BikeTigers

I love how simple the app is and how friendly and quick to respond the customer service is, my experience was amazing so far, thank you!

November 8, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving such a great review! We're happy you've had an amazing experience and hope we can continue to provide that for you! 🚴🏼‍♀️

The Three Hares

Easy to use, well-designed interface. Looks professional to the customers and helps drive repeated business!

November 8, 2021

Thank you so much! We will pass this compliment on to our design team 😊

Boutique Shaman

always a perfect costumer service! i have a question, they answer quickly and find a way to help me.

November 8, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and kind words! We're so happy our team were able to help! 😄

Styll

Insanely great platform and so easy to use. This app is going to be game changing for our store and hope it increases our CVR.

November 6, 2021

Thank you! 🙏 We're excited to work with you and help bring in those customers! 💯

CLK SUPPLIES, LLC

I appreciate the immediate assistance that the chat provides. The Smile Rep, Maria, was incredibly helpful and kind! Thanks guys!:)

November 5, 2021

Thank you SO much for this lovely review 💖 We agree - Maria is absolutely amazing! 🤩
Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else 🙌

Dr Party

Too expensive. Does anyone know a cheaper app? Too expensive for a small business. It's just the service they offer does not correlate to the price.

November 4, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us.

Supporting small business is what we love doing the most. So we'd love the opportunity to connect with you and figure out a viable and affordable option to use Smile on your store.

If you could email help@smile.io or jump on our live chat, we'll see what we can do to help :)

Chasing Quilts

Very good customer service fast and efficient. The customer rep agent took his time with me and made sure everything was well understood and had ideas on how to make everything work for me

November 3, 2021

Thanks for sharing your kind words! 💛 Can't wait for your store to launch with Smile!

The Floral Atelier

We have been using it to start our Rewards program for our customers. It's worked out well so far. We realized that the plan we were on was too costly and reached out to the Smile folks and we were able to work something out. So, much appreciate their willingness to work on this for us. Saved us a lot of ton of money! We'll look to stay with them for a long while.

November 3, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review and for sharing your experience 😍

Beauty By Jenkins

I really love at the features 'Smile offers unfortunately you do have to pay to integrate with other apps but my customers definitely love the feature, customer Service is great and is offered to everyone not just paid members which can be very frustrating.

November 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your feedback! This is truly valuable to us 🙏

SWG Supply House

quick and fast install. step by step instructions answered all my questions without me being confused. like it.

November 3, 2021

We're so glad to hear that your experiencing with setting up was so smooth✨