Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Bods + Bubs

USER / BUYER BEWARE. It should be stressed that this app does NOT connect to social networks (Instagram/Facebook/Twitter). Any task you assign for points does NOT have to completed by the customer. Smile will reward ppl the points as long as they just click the button. Because points=money, you will basically be giving money away on tasks that may very well go uncompleted. They have a great support team who offers suggestions to help combat this, but ultimately it's a flaw in the system that should be corrected or at least made aware to users.

December 16, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We've sent an email your way with some additional information to clarify.

Daz Fabrics

Great app. Easy to use and customer service is very friendly and responsive. I would recommend Smile to anyone wanting a rewards program for their site.

December 9, 2019

Thank you so much for your amazing review! 💖

K. LaMoura Boutique

I just installed the app and so far so great. It was easy to set up and understand what I'm offering. Some rewards programs can be a little confusing not only to set up, but to fully grasp what shoppers have to do to earn and spend. NOT the case here! Love it. I'll have to come back and review once my shoppers begin earning and using their rewards.

December 9, 2019

Thank you for the five-star rating! We're glad you're finding Smile easy to use 😄

MagicAtYourDoor.com

Absolutely the worst app experience I have ever had. I have no idea why anyone uses this. Both points and referrals programs fail massively when it comes to the pieces that should be customizable on the website end, and both are absolutely dreadfully user-unfriendly on the customer end. There are so many flaws in both systems I feel like they are selling this ridiculously overpriced app without ever even having beta tested it, as customer service was not even aware of the very obvious issues that I immediately noticed. I would give zero stars if possible, and my strongest recommendation to stay far away from this garbage, but I will say that their customer service team was very responsive, even though they were 100% entirely unable to help fix any of the problems that are absolutely evident. My customers couldn't even figure out how to use the rewards, and I don't blame them because it is an utter PITA and can fail at multiple points along the way. So very bad. So very over-priced. Save yourselves and look elsewhere.

December 9, 2019

Thank you for the feedback!

OneStoreBlast

limited can do little with it. I was expecting more but unfortunately is set up for a payment plan. I need to make money to start spending money on this first.

December 9, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We'll be in touch with some resources to help! 🙂

UsGirls - Us FemEnine

I used this app to help me bring in more customers and I know it will do just that! I love rewards and the setup is fast here and customer service is amazing.

December 9, 2019

Thank you so much for the five-star rating and kind words!🙂 We really appreciate you!

Bespoken Curiosities

people are loving my rewards program. it's simple to set up and easy for customers to use and understand

December 9, 2019

Thanks so much for the review and 5-star rating! It's super appreciated. We're glad to hear your customers are finding Smile easy to use. 😄

Mac & Mabel

This app is super easy to use, great basic plan and will definitely upgrade if it continue to drives value to get advance features.

December 9, 2019

Thank you for the 5-star rating and review! We're glad you're enjoying using our app. 🙂

SharGAME

Lo recomiendo :) aunque faltan unas funciones pero siguele dando :) mejorando la app y llegaras lejos.

December 4, 2019

Thank you for the five-star rating and feedback! We're always working on adding new features and updating existing ones. 😊

CRAFTLY PETS

Its a really good app and it has helped me a lot in adding the loyalty and referal programs in my website

December 4, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive review and feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to do so! 😄