Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Jasmin Joy - The Curvy Traveler

I was looking for a referal program and got this and also the option for customers to collect points. Cool idea. Easy to navigate (and understand). Perfect addition to a store!

September 1, 2020

This is so great to hear - thank you so much for leaving us a review and sharing your thoughts! 💖

Beeja May

Great app and easy to use. It included everything that we needed in a loyalty rewards program. Excellent customer service as well!

August 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We love hearing about your experiences and feedback, thank you for sharing! 💖

ReThinkOil

Smile has been great to work with. Since implementing our loyalty rewards program about 18 months ago our repeat transactions have increased and so has our traffic from referred customers. We also use Campaign Monitor (formerly Conversio) as an integration and being able to include a customer's reward point status in our emails has been a major benefit. The team at Smile is always quick to respond and helpful, and we've enjoyed our partnership!

August 26, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review 💖
It makes us so happy to hear that your repeat transactions and traffic have increased! 💪

Art Nebula

Update: After weeks of working with Katrina, who's been excellent with her attention to our concern, we've decided to uninstall the app. The bug in the app is a no-no, given the cost of the app which is pretty high, too. I think apps should really test all possible scenarios to avoid bugs and become transparent about what they can and cannot do, especially for apps like this which reward customers. It's a design flaw that should have been captured in the very beginning--we've had this app for years! We don't want to be shortchanging our customers; we've already manually corrected from our end (but we can't continue manually correcting or adjusting our point-system for all future rewards--defeats the purpose of having an app). It's also a lesson for us, too: to test the accuracy of the calculation of such apps, especially because there are more app choices out there and it's a responsibility that shouldn't be taken lightly. -----------------
I think I have given enough time to wait for a decent reply. The issue is affecting a big part of the feature, which is the calculation of the points, and I think other stores should really look into this as well (it is problematic). Currently you're double deducting the VAT that's included in the shipping cost. I've sent a reply to the answer I got more than a week ago; and that was even also after waiting for days on end. It's a big thing that I had to stop the app. I don't know if there's less care that is given to the legacy subscribers just because we're paying less than what it is priced now? I'm in the middle of testing a new app, which offers the same features as you guys have for much less cost. And, I have waited sooo long to really give this an objective review/trial by trying to work with you on a solution but your support is just soo bad that it looks like I will just have to let go of this app that we've had for years. And there we go; another week passes with my chat messages being ignored (and yes, I know you've got a lot of inquiries now but more than a week of no reply whatsoever is just not acceptable.

August 21, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're really sorry for the long wait time that you've experienced, and for this issue that you've experienced. We're sending over an email to help out more with this issue.

Majors Series

Really enjoying Smile Rewards so far! The Points program is a easy and flexible. Would love to be able to have more than one type of referral going.

August 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! 💖
We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the ease of use of our app! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback regarding referrals to our product team. I'll send over an email to get some more information from you!

Hanout

Pas disponible en Français... Pourtant depuis des années nous attendons la traduction de ce service... Tant pis.

August 19, 2020

Thank you for your review! We'll let you know as soon as the French version becomes available 😄

Grace

Easy interface and customer management. Having hiccups lately. Rewards points are being used and re-credited back to customer giving them endless point. Not happy right now and support takes a day + to get back to you.

Anyone else having issues where the rewards are used for a purchase and instead of being deducted from the customer's reward account, they go right back on it. I'm waiting for support but wanted to know if we're alone here. Our customers are shopping and getting free rewards dollars. icky

August 17, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so sorry for the technical challenge re: POS points. This has been resolved by Shopify - and our support team will reach out with a CSV to adjust for this!

Buttons Galore and More

Seems like the app would be easy to use if you are starting from scratch. I am trying to convert from another loyalty program to Smile. The app description claims this is possible but I cannot figure it out. I have submitted two help requests and have not received a response.

August 17, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so sorry that you haven't received our response - We've reached out via email to help out with this 💖

OSSALMA

Till now i love how easy it is. amazing.
I hope it will be as easy and user friendly as it is for the future as well
I just signed up for loyalty and referral app

August 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything!

Luxurious Littles, LLC

Luxurious Littles, LLC has been with Smile for almost a year now and I absolutely love this app. I was considering changing because I switched my subscription platform, well there was no need. Customer service was top notch (I love being able to chat online), Smile has so many options for rewards and point opportunities not to mention Tess helped me connect Smile with my new platform. This has indeed made me "Smile".

August 14, 2020

Ah - that really is wonderful to hear. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review! 💖