Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

SalonPal

Switched over from Swell! I got lucky with Jobie who answered all my questions quickly and helped me problem solve. Smile has met all of my rewards needs at a very competitive price point. I will update this with exactly how much value was added once I see the results.

June 22, 2020

Go Jobie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review. 💖

Tonik Cycling

Caveat - I haven't launched this app yet and only have the free version. But it looks like I will be able to do everything I want to do and I will update the review afterward. One star off because customer service has limited hours and the app is just a little confusing about how to onboard existing customers. But I will update and I'm sure it will be 5 stars after I start using it.

June 22, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We'd love to help you get started, please don't hesitate to reach out anytime! :)

Sydney Red

I just downloaded Smile and set up my rewards program in lesst han 5 min. I LOVE SHOPIFY! Thank you for making it so easy.

June 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your review 💖 We love hearing about your easy and quick setup process!

FamFancy Boutique

I absolutely LOVE this app. I have used it for a year now, actually over, and it's AWESOME to hear your client LOVE getting rewards! So many tools and great customer service.

June 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review! Our team works hard to make sure that merchants feel supported. 💖

Dong Hai Fish Market

it's perfect for my newbie store with Free plan of amazing tools like Smile.io.
I can easily set up everything by myself even when I am not a tech savvy.

June 16, 2020

😃 We're so happy to be a part of your new store! We're also glad to hear you found it easy to set up!

AzaharPantry

Great app, launching your loyalty program its very quick, easy, and functional, but just works in English no other language so far.

June 16, 2020

Thanks for your review! We'll send an email your way with more information about translating texts in app! 🙂

Vigo and Co.

I am not tech savvy at all and this app was so easy to use, I am so excited for my customers to start signing up !

June 16, 2020

Thanks so much for the 5-star rating! Our Design team works hard to make sure it's easy to use, and they love to hear feedback like this. 😃

Noble Reefs

Just started using the app.. Really straight forward and seems super easy. Looking forward to see the end result

Thank you so much for the 5-star review!😄

Printed Ice

The service level of their support I got was great and I got my problems resolved. Though their price is steep for some features that a lot of other services have for cheaper they are my number one pick for a points for customers option.

June 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your review and feedback! We really appreciate your support 😊

Empress Mimi

Smile.io has been amazing. We had a small issue and Maggie was on it to help us out (unfortunately her response went to spam so we just found out now!) Thank you Maggie & Smile.io team <3

June 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Our support team works hard to help our merchants out so we love hearing feedback like this 💖