Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty | Reviews

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

East Fork Soap

I am super-pleased with this app. It's easy to set up. The free version can be made to match your theme really well.

October 26, 2021

Thanks for letting us know that you were able to achieve the branding you wanted with the free version! Our goal is for merchants to have enough tools to run a successful program on the free plan ✨

Danu

Love the Smile app to manage our loyalty/rewards program. Also, their support is fantastic. I couldn't figure out how to enable rewards for POS and they helped me within minutes. Thank you!

October 26, 2021

We're glad to hear that our support was able to get your POS set up! It's important to us you get the help you need. Thanks for being awesome 💪

Weird Friends Club

Love this app! Have seen some great success with it and what's not love? Rewarding your customers, creating loyalty and repeat purchases with them, and generating new customer accounts along the way. A great way to continually build your list and grow your sales! Thank you!

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖 This made us Smile 😃

The Sistines

Smile.io provides awesome help, when needed! The app works seemlessly for shopify, and is pretty reasonable in price.

October 23, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩

La Maillerie

J'ai eu un très bon service par rapport à un problème qu'une cliente avait avec son compte. Service rapide et efficace. Merci!

October 23, 2021

This is awesome to hear! Please don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything :) Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review! 🙏

Butterfly Box Boutique

Love Smile: Rewards and Loyalty! It keeps my customers coming back and truly does build the loyalty toward our brand that we had hoped for. Customer service is great and the program is simple to implement and maintain.

October 22, 2021

We're so happy to hear that your customers have been participating in the rewards program 🤩
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review 🦋

Babynatureco.com

Thumbs up for the excellent support rendered, especially coming from Brandon. Resolved our issue so promptly!

October 22, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us this lovely review ✨ So glad to hear that Brandon was so helpful!

SOCKERBIT

super easy to install. I love that they have a free option to try and start somewhere. I wish they had a text message option.

October 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing review - and for the suggestion! 📲 We'll be sure to share with our product team :)

Cooggies

This is a great opportunity to gain loyalty from your customers. I am so happy with how many members signed up so quickly and keep coming back to grow their points.

October 22, 2021

We're so happy to hear that your customers are signing up and loving the points!! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review 💖

Sage Marie's Coffee & Tea

thank you sooo much, super helpful and quick! sent me all the resources I need to get my page up and running

October 22, 2021

Thank YOU so much for your review! We're so glad to hear that we were able to help out 💖☕️