Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Chalet Boutique

Location Australia

Excellent program. Very easy to use. By far the BEST customer service! I had a few technical questions and they were answered in a very easy way to understand for someone who isn't too technical. Without prompting they went above and beyond to give me personalised advice on how to make the program even better! Highly recommend. 10/10 and 5 gold stars from me!

June 9, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! I am glad I was able to help get you sorted and I hope the advice serves you well! We are looking forward to helping you continue to grow, and if you ever want any more tips just pop in the chat, we love to help! 😄

Cheers,
Joshua - Smile Team 🧙‍♂️

By Dash Beauty

Location Netherlands

Ik had een vraag over een integratie naar de launcher ik werd meteen geholpen met een zeer uitgebreid antwoord! Bedankt voor de goede service!

June 8, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! It was a pleasure chatting with you today and I'm glad our team was able to answer your questions quickly. 💛 Nicole

FSAProshop

Time spent using app About 1 month

Smile customer service is excellent - shout out to Jade! We haven't launched quite yet so we cannot offer a fair review about the app in a live environment, but we are confident in the ability of this app.

June 8, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review- We look forward to you growing with Smile! -Jade <3

Archer and Olive

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Smile Customer Service was VERY quick in replying to my questions about set up, Jade was extremely nice and helpful!

June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving a review! It was great assisting you today -Jade <3

Witzig

Really liking the app so far - we had a little trouble setting up at first but we received help really swiftly to get it set up :) thank you so much!

June 7, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review 🙌 🙌 🙌 I really appreciate it & I'm so happy that we were able to get you started with Smile today! 😁✨

💖 Lisa

LSoH

It took some doing, but Jade was a HUGE help in getting my customers and points switched over from BigCommerce to Shopify. She was patient with my limited computer skills and walked me through getting everything situated. Absolutely love the Smile program and your staff.

June 6, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words, it was an absolute pleasure assisting you today :) -Jade <3

Rooted Healing Plants

Nicole helped me through chat get some things sorted out for our rewards program. She was very helpful and I appreciate the quick responses!

June 6, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! I am glad we were able get things sorted out quickly and help you get started with Smile :) - Nicole

TruSelf Organics

Time spent using app About 5 years

I just started using the Smile app for our company so I was a bit unsure of what I was doing. I chatted in with their customer service and it is amazing! I chatted with Jade and she was friendly, knowledgeable, and quick to respond.

June 6, 2022

It was a pleasure chatting with you today! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review :) -Jade <3

Capsule

Time spent using app 1 day

I had some set up issues I needed help with and was able to connect quickly to someone in the chat. They were incredibly helpful and turned a frustrating situation into an enjoyable one!

June 3, 2022

Thanks so much for your lovely review 💖 It was great chatting with you and I'm so happy we were able to transform the situation and get your shop all set up with Smile 💪🤩✨

Bling My Ride

Location Australia

Great app, still learning the features but looks awesome! And their support is amazing, thanks Joshua :)

June 1, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate you! 😻 It was great chatting today, we are looking forward to helping your business grow! 🚀

Cheers,