Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Opal's Mae

Just installed and we are so excited to have this. You are able to adjust people's points - if they bought something before you had your point system, you can add it later on. What a great system! Will update if any problem arise.

May 11, 2020

Thank you for your 5-star review ✨ Please don't hesitate to reach out to Support if we can help with anything!

sugar and spice crafts

So easy to instal and most of the set up is done for you, thank you so much for providing this, I hope it stays free until the day I’m doing 500 orders a day !!!

May 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our goal here is to help businesses grow - we're so excited to watch you succeed! 💖

Origins Apparel

This app is extremely easy to set up and maintain on an ongoing basis. Currently running their points and referrals programs which work really well together. The support team has been super helpful! I really like the way that it integrates with Klaviyo. I'm able to trigger several automated flows to customers based off of rewards information and send very personalized campaigns. I highly recommend Smile to anyone looking to better their customer lifetime value!

May 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We work hard to create meaningful integrations - glad you're loving it! 🐼

Vibes Soap

Had a really delightful experience setting up the program. They make it so easy to set up, unlike other apps. Great service when I need them, and helpful recommendations about program strategy.

May 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing about your experience! 💖

KeepCalmAromatherapy

This app is helpful with engaging current customers, and gaining new ones. Customer service is great. I'm usually against chats. I prefer the old fashion phone, but Tess was exceptionally helpful, very much appreciated on this end.

May 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback and review! We're so glad to hear that our support team was able to help out 🙌

Vida Eco Shop

This app was really easy to install and customize even on the free plan. There are a few things I would like to do that aren't available on the free plan, I'm not quite ready to upgrade but even so, on the free plan I can reward points for social sharing, signing up and purchasing and reward vouchers for referrals which were the main things I was looking for. I have reached out to customer services with a couple of questions and they have been great, quick to respond and really helpful

May 11, 2020

We love hearing about this kind of thing! Thank you so much for taking the time to share 💖 Please don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything else!

Dream Leggings

I can't really give this App the full stars, as I have had the program live on my store for over 6 months now, and I still don't feel confident in FULLY sharing with my customers, as I still don't understand how they earn the points, get the rewards, etc. **I just read the 2* review by "Wicked Wigs".. MY POINT EXACTLY!!!
I've asked CS several times for a simple FAQ Page Template, but only get back a couple of links to OTHER stores, to use as examples to "build" my OWN FAQ Page.
I am a BASIC user, meaning I typically have to hire out projects that are not "plug-n-play" type things. So, building an entire PAGE would be over my knowledge, and right now I just cannot afford to hire another developer to create this Page...
So I've considered just canceling and removing it, but my VIP FB Group customers would be severely disappointed, as I've been telling them I'd get it figured out soon.
Some of my customers have multiple accounts on my site, which they're asking how to combine the accounts and still get all their points. No clue how or where to start with that one. I've tried searching thru the Smile help center, no luck either.
This whole thing has just been a giant MESS. If I can ever get it simplified and working properly, I would be happy to come back and edit my review, and i sure HOPE it's not gonna be another 6 whole months either!
Lastly- I have a mobile App built thru Tapcart. I was (at first) so excited to see under their "Coming Soon" integrations, SMILE was about to be offered to our Apps! *That was MONTHS AGO, and STILL NOTHING....
Speaking of Tapcart, there is a perfect example of GOOD, QUALITY CS & implementation! They simply gathered the information they needed, and came back with the entire iphone app BUILT, DONE. I did not have to jump thru any hoops, learn this or that coding, etc etc etc...
Another reviewer mentioned SEZZLE... even a better example of how Smile NEEDS to have all of the much-needed/ MUST-HAVE templates, etc, for their merchants to be able to use!
Now for the crazy expense... Omg. I can't even stomach the fact of allll the lost $$ I've waisted over these last months. Not even the high monthly fee we pay for Smile, but the hundreds++ of bucks we're losing monthly, due to my own ignorance of not fully understanding how this program works (and does NOT work) in my favor. I have hundreds, more like thousands of customers who have grown tired of my constant procrastinating in fully explaining HOW this "rewards program" WORKS!

May 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your candid feedback - this is really appreciated! It'll be helpful for us to implement better features to help businesses like you grow. We'll be in touch shortly to help out with the issues mentioned here!

A+FAM

An AMAZING Experience so far and highly recommended to anywho who wants to gamify the way customers engage with their brand.

May 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! We work hard to provide a seamless experience for you and your customers - this is really great to hear! 😊

theblackmarket.net.au

Recently downloaded the free version - really easy to set up and get started. Customers are loving it

May 4, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a 5-star review! So glad to hear that your customers are loving the app 😍

Lo Scrigno di Laly

Ottima applicazione, facile da usare e molto intuitiva. Programma punti e fedeltà di ottimo impatto e grafica

May 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! So glad to hear that you're enjoying it 😊