Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Flexliving

April 26, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Super glad I could help today :) Jade <3

CocoTherapy

Excellent support from Nicole! Super fast and helped solve my issue. Even did a quick video for me to help me find the section where I need to go for clarification. 5 stars girl!!!!

April 26, 2022

It was a pleasure chatting with you today and I am so glad that I was able to help you out! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review 💛 Nicole

Sportzzone

Easy to install and great staff! Nicole helped me get my rewards integrated into the in-store POS with ease.

April 26, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! I am so glad you were able to install Smile and set up your POS easily. It was great chatting with you 💛 Nicole

genovie MD

I talked to a wonderful lady named Jade who thoroughly answered all of my questions regarding the rewards program! She was very kind, patient, and informative. Definitely recommend using this app!!

April 26, 2022

It was an absolute pleasure assisting you today! Super happy I could help :) -Jade <3

RubyPearlCo

Have had a great experience using Smile. Customer support was super quick and helpful aswell, would reccommend.

April 26, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, it was a pleasure assisting you today.-Jade <3

Bee Good

The app is great and does generate sales, but needs some work to understand how best to implement for your particular needs. One area they are lacking is that all rewards come as discount codes which are not always easy to use for novice customers and cause considerable confusion when they try to combine a Smile reward discount and another discount code on the same transaction which never works in Shopify. So Smile, can you please do what other loyalty providers do and give us the option of creating gift cards instead?

April 26, 2022

Thanks so much for your feedback and taking the time to leave a review! It was great assisting you today -Jade <3

Evolution Power Tools UK

Smile automates the process of rewarding our best customers for performing multiple different tasks. The integration with email, social & sales tools via shopify is first rate. It clearly adds to our bottom line each month and our customers tell us they feel more valued as a result of the perks they can accumulate. In terms of cost vs return the ROAS with Smile is definitely in the 20+ range. Oh, and the online support. 1st rate, they know the product inside out and always go the extra mile. I'm juts hoping i'm not giving too much away to our competitors....

April 26, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback! It was an absolute pleasure speaking with you, we look forward to continuing to help grow your business! 🚀 -Joshua

Lucky Cloud Skincare

I've only just downloaded the app and started testing it out on the Free plan. Had a question almost right away and the customer service was fab - helpful and informative.
I do think that the difference between the free plan and the first paid plan is a huge jump. Shame there's not one in-between, as I'd love to integrate other programmes, but don't want to pay that amount just yet as I've yet to see how well it works!

April 26, 2022

Hey, thank you for your review we really appreciate your feedback, we will take your thoughts about pricing onboard and look to improve in the future.

Petwiz.co

Amazing APP! Very user friendly and has pretty much everything we want. It can be on the pricier side but it's worth it.

April 26, 2022

Hi!Thank you for your kind words about our "amazing APP" 🤩 We really appreciate both the kindness and the honesty 🙏💛🙏

Davidson Provision Co.

Love the app so far. Customer Service was excellent. Jade was able to answer my question super quick and made me feel very comfortable that I set up my program correctly. She was also a ton of fun

April 25, 2022

It was super amazing helping you today :) Thanks for taking the time to leave a review -Jade <3