Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Undercover Boots

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Great app so far! I love how everything is simple to use. The points and rewards features are exactly what I was looking for!

May 23, 2022

It was a pleasure chatting with you today! I am so glad that you found exactly what you are looking for with Smile and find it easy to use! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review 💛 Nicole

Altenew

Time spent using app About 5 years

Customer service is amazing as always. They are easy to reach out to and very accommodating! Kudos to the team! Keep it up!

May 23, 2022

We are so glad that we were easy for your to get a hold of and were able to help you out :) Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it!

Frookies

Location United Arab Emirates

Although we have only just begun trying out Smile.io, I felt compelled to comment on how exceptional the customer support is.
Any issues or questions I had were quickly dealt with — above and beyond. Although we haven't gone live with the loyalty programme yet, I can see that there are already a few certain things I would like to be added such as the ability to be able to send emails from our own email address rather than Smile.io's email address, and to remove the Smile branding from email footers.

May 23, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad our team was able to provide the support that you needed :) We also appreciate your thoughtful feedback. These are great ideas that we will pass along to our Product Team.

LooLous

Great app- helpful customer service! Would recommend this for your website/POS app rewards program!

May 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖 We so enjoyed chatting with you today! Glad to hear you're loving the app so far ✨

TeaHeritage

Location France
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Super application ! Très complète et facile à mettre en place. Le support est très réactif. Je recommande !

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, it was super great helping you today :)

Pulse Gallery

Time spent using app About 1 year

Been using this app for years and it is great. Spoke to customer service for the first time today and they were very helpful and resolved my issue

May 14, 2022

I am glad you have been enjoying Smile for years and that we were able to help you out! It was a pleasure chatting with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. 💛 Nicole

Vegana Marketplace

Great customer service so far. I just started using this app and I haven't made my rewards program available yet so I can't comment on how that will work but I contacted the customer service chat with some questions and they helped me very quickly and efficiently. Happy so far and looking forward to starting my rewards program for my shop with this app.

May 13, 2022

It was a pleasure chatting with you today! I am glad we were able to help you out :) I hope you enjoy using Smile in your shop! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. - Nicole

Vancouver Island in a Box!

Great app and even better customer service! Highly recommend or anything looking to start a points &/or refferal program!

May 13, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! I am so glad that you are enjoying Smile and that our support was able to help you out :)

Sagebrush Annie's Boutique

Time spent using app 1 day

Larry walked me through the process of exporting/importing a CSV, to give all my customers 50 points right off the bat of starting this program. Shout out to him for being patient!

May 12, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We think Larry is pretty great too and are so glad he was able to help you out getting points to your customers today :)

wikx.ca

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Good customer service, thanks for the assistance. Needs a min of 100 characters so I'm typing this too.

May 12, 2022

I am so glad we were able to help you out today! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review :)