Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited October 12, 2022

The app sent a prompt asking for a review so I obliged.
This app is HORENDOUSLY priced. Yes, there are other options you can use for your store and pay WAY less which I do but I am so disgusted by the sheer audacity of the creators to charge what they do for the most basic of things. There are 3 plans - One for $49 a month, one for $200 a month...Yes, TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS every single MONTH and the last one for $600 monthly. Their free plan is simple and will be enough to get you started with a loyalty program. You won't be able to customize anything about it or add any of your own branding but it will be enough to get going.

Ego Naturals
Time spent using app: 5 days
Smile.io replied October 13, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We empathize with how difficult navigating pricing issues can be for merchants and would love to offer you a free trial of any plan you choose. We find that Smile's return on investment far outweighs any initial costs but we also understand that making such a commitment is daunting. We would love for you to enjoy all the benefits of Smile with absolutely no risk to yourself. I have sent an email as well offering to set this up, we hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

October 12, 2022

Love the app! Easy to use. Set it and forget it. Any issue that did pop up, customer service was on it.

Wetplants
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Smile.io replied October 12, 2022

Thank you for your review! Glad we could help, great chatting! 🥰

October 11, 2022

Llevo poquito con mi ecommerce, y gracias a Smile he podido incorporar de forma fácil un programa de fidelización para mis futuros clientes. Es muy fácil de configurar. La recomiendo.

Puudukk Jewelry
Spain
Time spent using app: 8 days
Smile.io replied October 12, 2022

¡Muchas gracias por tomarse el tiempo para dejar una evaluación! ¡Agradecemos sus comentarios y esperamos poder ayudarlo a crecer! 🚀

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to helping you grow! 💸

October 8, 2022

Love everything about this app! It’s a great addition to my store and my customers love receiving points and rewards.

Sunny + Olive
Time spent using app: 3 months
Smile.io replied October 8, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this kind review! It was a pleasure chatting with you today 😊

Lisa - Smile Team ✨

October 7, 2022

Fantastic platform - really easy to set up & use. Customer service is exceptional (in particular Joshua - what a hero!) Looking forward to continued partnership with Smile. Couldn't recommend highly enough. 10/10

Toys for a Pound
Time spent using app: 3 months
Smile.io replied October 7, 2022

Thanks so much for this amazing feedback! I am glad I was able to assist and we look forward to a bright future with you! 🌈

October 6, 2022

We installed the app today and were able to get the help we needed to get it started and we hope to see it performing amazingly.

Back by Popular Demand Consignment inc
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Smile.io replied October 6, 2022

It was great chatting with you today. I am so glad that you were able to get set up so soon after installing! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and can't wait to see how your business grows with Smile! 💛 Nicole

October 6, 2022

Great helped Joshua, never expected that much efficiency with someone thank you again . hope you can help me next time I have a problem.

DSE Equestrian Outfitters
Ireland
Time spent using app: 38 minutes
Smile.io replied October 6, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, I appreciate you! We are always here in app if you ever have any questions at all. Best of luck my friend! 🌈

October 6, 2022

Amazing app easy to navigate. The customer support is very knowledgeable, quick in responding and very nice to work with.

Kavee C&C cages
Time spent using app: 17 days
Smile.io replied October 6, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are so glad that you are finding the app easy to use, and got the help you needed from our team. 💛 Nicole

October 4, 2022

Jade is awesome at responding and getting me the info I need quickly! Super fast response time and always has the answer.

Luxe Auto Concepts
Time spent using app: 12 days
Smile.io replied October 5, 2022

Jade is the best! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! 😍

Cheers,

October 4, 2022

Best value out of all the review apps, and good and speedy customer support!
Highly recommended... :)

Na'vi Organics
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Smile.io replied October 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was lovely chatting with you today 😊

Lisa - Smile Team ✨