Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

D20 Collective

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Thank you, Nicole. Great customer service. I'll definitely be implementing these changes into our website. Although asking for 100 characters in a review is probably going to make people leave before submitting

April 29, 2022

It was a pleasure chatting with you today! I'm so glad we were able to help you find what you needed! Also, I appreciate you sticking around to finish the review 💛🤣 Nicole

Leaves of Trees - Canada

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

For the most part the program is great, I deducted one star because I've noticed sometimes the "redeem rewards" option isn't always there when I'm checking a customer out at POS (this happened not that long ago, a customer who had over 1000 points was checking out- but at POS the smile integration said "no rewards available.") I acknowledge that maybe this isn't Smile's fault- maybe it was something to do with Shopify- but was frustrating nevertheless. Smile customer service is always great though! Fast and friendly and always makes things easy to understand. Thank you!!

April 29, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! It was a pleasure chatting with you today and I am so glad you are enjoying Smile. I see your customers are having a hard time using points at POS, and I sent you a message following up on this! 💛 Nicole

Divine Purity

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I spoke with Jade and she was super friendly and knowledgeable. She answered my question right away and my problem was resolved!!

April 29, 2022

It was an absolute pleasure helping you today, thanks for taking the time to leave a review :) -Jade <3

Drop Dee Guitars

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I love the design of this reward program. Super easy to use and a great rewards program. I love it and highly recommend it! Really great customer support as well!

Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure helping you today :) -Jade <3

Fragrance Market

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Great Customer Service Every time! Very responsive. Love the videos they are able to send. I would recommend

April 29, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we love that you are enjoying the videos :) Thanks for the kind words!

Cleban & Daughters

I love how customizable it all is! I was able to make the verbiage and imagery on brand which I appreciated a lot. Customer service has been such a dream. It would be nice if the Test Emails previewed true to how they would be received - ie. with the reward name replaced, the icons etc.

Thanks for sharing your review! I've passed your kind words to Nicole 💛

Email previews without placeholders is a great idea! Thanks for sharing, we'll add it to the pipeline for consideration :)

Nominal

Time spent using app Over 3 years

super intuitive, great support, always available to help optimize the program! Would recommend Smile to anyone who needs an incentivizing rewards app on their store!

April 28, 2022

We are so glad you are enjoying smile! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It was great chatting with you today 💛 Nicole

Chica Beauty

First of all, Nicole was AWESOME today and very helpful with our Klaviyo/Smile points integration. Separately, IMO, Smile.io is not seamless. We wish referral code(s) for more straight forward and easier for customers to share & use. Also, no landing page integration is a miss.

April 28, 2022

Hi again! It was a pleasure chatting with you today. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review and giving us insightful feedback on our referral process. Also, I just sent you a message on how you can create a landing page with Smile data embedded. 💛 - Nicole

Elizabeth Mott

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Very useful app to help us engage with our customer base! Support team is always friendly and helpful!

Thank you for your kind words! So happy we are able to help :) -Jade <3

Your Oil Tools

This app has helped us grow our loyalty program! Also, the customer service experience that the app provides is so helpful, friendly, and most of all so so engaging. 10/10 recommend! Joshua is a top-tier customer experience agent.

April 28, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear that we have been able to help your business grow and that Joshua was able to help today. :)