Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 15, 2022

I'm really pleased with Joshua's service, he's smart and always get question right away! smooth and efficient communication, yay!

BloomChic
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Smile.io replied September 15, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! 😊 I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, it is always a pleasure chatting. Wishing you continued success! 💫

September 14, 2022

The app is brilliant and becomes a whole new beast when added a plus store, the customer service provided is second to none, they answer in seconds and go the extra mile to provide support an help. A massive thanks to Joshua who really assisted us when we got stuck

Lola's Cupcakes
Time spent using app: 10 months
Smile.io replied September 14, 2022

Thanks so much for this amazing review! 😍 We really appreciate your feedback and I was glad to assist today, great chatting!

September 12, 2022

Great customer service! Jade was very helpful answering all the questions I had regarding the set up and features of the program. Would recommend 100%

NATIVA LIVING
Mexico
Time spent using app: 14 days
Smile.io replied September 13, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, it was a pleasure assisting you today :) -Jade <3

September 12, 2022

I love this app, superb for creating a good-looking and effective points system. I love the 24-hour live chat help, Joshua was a great help, thanks!

Avorium
Time spent using app: 4 months
Smile.io replied September 12, 2022

Thanks for leaving us a review! Glad I was able to help and we are stoked to hear you are loving Smile!

September 12, 2022

After installation, I reached out to customer service regarding some questions around setup. Not only did I hear back within 5 minutes, but my representative, Joshua, created a video showing me how the program is integrated into my Shopify platform and how the rewards and Shopify accounts are linked. It was great talking to someone immediately and having a personalized explanation to put my mind at ease.

Blanc Creatives
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Smile.io replied September 12, 2022

Thanks so much for this amazing feedback!😍 I am so glad I was able to help and we pride ourselves on being human, so it was really great to hear that I was able to make a difference. Wish you the best of luck, we are here if you need us! 💪

September 9, 2022

I like that it just kinda does its thing, rewarding my collectors and buyers as they purchase paintings and prints, and allowing them to redeem rewards for gift certificates to spend in the shop. Once it is set up it doesn't need much from me!

KmBerggren Motherhood Art
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Smile.io replied September 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review <3 We really appreciate it!

September 9, 2022

Thank you for your quick and detailed help today, so that we can provide a superior experience to our customers.

Averr Aglow
Time spent using app: 6 months

September 9, 2022

I had issues with the redeeming of points and did not know how to setup the rules so he showed me articles that worked out.

Media Blasters Storefront
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
Smile.io replied September 9, 2022

Thanks so much for leaving a review! I am glad I was able to get you sorted out, we are always available if you ever need anything or even just want some helpful advice. 😀 Best of luck! ☘️

Edited September 12, 2022

I am new still exploring hope it helps my ecommerce business. It is simple to install and the helpdesk is very helpful
The help centre is very helpful

BEAUT.
Singapore
Time spent using app: 5 days
Smile.io replied September 9, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate your kind words :)

September 8, 2022

I love this app! Easy to set up and maintain, and customer support is fast and efficient. Would highly suggest singing up.

Sugar + Spruce A Bath And Body Apothecary
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Smile.io replied September 8, 2022

Woohoo! We are loving this feedback! 😍 Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it!