Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Seven Potions

We take pride in customer experience and we wanted to give something back to our customers and show them how much it means to us both their trust and loyalty towards our company. Smile.io helped us express and implement this gratefulness and it didn't take long till our customers started using the app. More specifically, the app incentivised them to interact more with our company and in some cases, this interaction increased the order frequency as well.
Now, I'm not sure if this will make you more money but to us, additional sales from such app, although highly welcome, they definitely come second in our priorities. It's of great importance to us to build a great relationship with our customers and the smile app assisted us in giving them the feeling that their trust is mutual, which was our goal ever since we installed it.
A great app overall. On the plus side, customer service is awesome even when you have a lower tier plan. Props to Maggie for her excellent support.

August 1, 2019

Wow! Thank you for the amazing and thoughtful review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it, and leaving us a five-star rating. 😊

Littlestarplans

Love this app. It does everything I needed. Thank you so much for having such a great app. There is a reason why this app has over 3000 reviews :).

July 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! 😄 We really appreciate it.

Mountain Meadow Creations

So easy to use!! I hope to increase my business by using loyalty rewards, I'm so happy it integrates into Shopify

July 25, 2019

😃 Thanks so much for the five-star review, and for using our app!

Superesse

This is the cleanest design for a loyality app and integrated perfectly into shopify and linked to other important apps I use for my store. I considered loyalty lion but found their UI to be tacky and less user friendly, and also 5 times the price of Smile. Highly recommend. I had one issue with smile but after speaking with their support, they quickly helped me resolve it.

Update: Smile Customer support is working directly with me to utilize their features most efficiently. Great support.

July 24, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star review! 😄 We're so happy you decided to use our app!

Breazy's Boutique

This app works great. Customers love a rewards system! I had a tiny issue figuring everything out but Maggie fixed it for me within 5mins- extremely helpful! Busy business owners appreciate quick & easy.

July 19, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! It's awesome to hear that our Support team was able to help out! 😄

Kaya Papaya Design

The app is very easy, the video tutorials are great. The launch video was the best.

July 19, 2019

Thanks for the five-star review! 🙂 We're happy you're liking our video content!

Midwest ManCave

Great app, even the free plan is awesome! Easy to use and set up and good features.

July 18, 2019

Thanks for using our app, and for the five-star review! 🎉

Cat Crazy

This is a great app. I have had a positive experience and would recommend it to all. The rewards are great for customer retention.

July 17, 2019

Thank you so much for the five-star review, and for recommending us to your friends! 🙂

Wishes Candle Co

Enjoyed the several different modifications to make rewards unique to your store and the pop-up is a great feature. Easy to use and make any necessary modifications to customer accounts. Would highly recommend!

July 16, 2019

Thank you very much for the five-star review! We're happy to hear that you're loving our app. 😄

Zoedella Beach

Just getting started with the app, but the onboarding process was very easy. I liked that the step-by-step process asked questions about the type of products we sell, revenue volume, etc., and then provided recommendations for the features of our loyalty program based on my answers. This makes the program more personalized to our store, rather than a "one size fits all" approach.

We are hopeful that our loyalty program helps to increase sales, so we can upgrade our plan in the future!

July 15, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We love to hear this kind of feedback. 🙂