Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

SharGAME

Lo recomiendo :) aunque faltan unas funciones pero siguele dando :) mejorando la app y llegaras lejos.

December 4, 2019

Thank you for the five-star rating and feedback! We're always working on adding new features and updating existing ones. 😊

CRAFTLY PETS

Its a really good app and it has helped me a lot in adding the loyalty and referal programs in my website

December 4, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive review and feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to do so! 😄

Its Bean Called Java

Pretty Disappointing. On the free plan, there are two ways to reward, not ten. I don't know why App developers feel a need to be misleading.

December 2, 2019

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and your feedback! We've sent you over an email to help with the additional ways to reward! 😊

Wing Heong BBQ Meat

Would appreciate if the branding(website cache picture) can appear when a referral shares their referral post on social media for a starter package user.

November 28, 2019

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback, and the five-star rating! 😄

Nu essentials

very nice app and simple to use. It simply does the job perfectly and easily. very clean and proffesional

November 28, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review - we really appreciate it! 🙂

The Blue Mahoe

I used this app to help promote sales on my store. the response has been great . I highly recumbent this app for any serious store owner

November 26, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate it! ✨

ANA Traders

Best and reasonable price. Unlike other apps that u need to pay more when your orders are more Smile keep on the same plan. This is the best and nothing to worry about the plan when your business grows. I had a long chat with the agent and i got a clear picture of how the app works. Highly recommended. oh yeah thanks to Graeme K. Good suggestion and made me think out of the box. No wonder this app got the most reviews. Cheers

November 26, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad our support team was able to help with suggestions! 💡

VADE

I Used The App For My Shop and its incredibly amazing , i really convince you to download the app and try it for your business

November 26, 2019

Thank you so much for your review - we really appreciate you sharing! 😊

The Car Care Shop

A very competent rewards program. 100% makes me more confident to grow my brand - Recommend 100% ....

November 18, 2019

Thanks so much for recommending our app, and the 5-star review! 🙌

Alilight.net

I just installed this app it works Super amazing appreciate it.
Thanks for sharing the details of the app 5stars

November 18, 2019

Thank you for your review! ✨ We're so glad you're loving it!