Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Aurum Brothers

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The app works very well and the customer support replies quickly. Would definitely recommend this app.

May 12, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are stoked to hear you are loving the app! We look forward to continuing to help your business grow! 🚀

Mount Longboards New Zealand

Location New Zealand

This is a great app. Its expensive but having trouble growing my rewards as the base programme doesnt offer nudges . Its is a super important aspect of this app . Please consider offering as we will get more growth and stay with the app .

Natural Nutrients

Time spent using app About 3 years

Jade from customer service fantastically directed me to where I needed to be to clear up a query.. very fast and efficient

Thank you so much! It was lovely assisting you today :) -Jade <3

BETA5 Chocolates

Time spent using app About 2 years

Very helpful app and customer support team - go JADE!!! Prompt responses and helpful solutions. App never gave any issues too.

May 11, 2022

Thanks so much for leaving a review! It was a pleasure assisting you today :) <3

ASIAN MART INC

Time spent using app About 1 year

they have really kind CS partner. I'm satisfy the quality of service. We can have a conversation with chatting

May 11, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review :) It was a great pleasure assisting you today! -Jade <3

Goodie Vibes

Customers love this app. It creates loyalty and repeat customers. Customer service is friendly and helpful. It's a simple app to use. Recommend.

May 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your Good vibes :) We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. -Jade <3

TopTrainer

Time spent using app About 1 month

We just started using the app and I needed help and Nicole Miles
helped me immediately and even sent me a loom video to watch and follow. It was definitely above and beyond. love smile!

May 10, 2022

It was a pleasure chatting with you today! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad you are loving Smile 💛 Nicole

Equinutritive

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Smile.io is a brilliant app and they provide excellent customer service. I'd recommend to any Shopify store owner.

May 10, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, it was a pleasure assisting today :) -Jade <3

Scout & Co

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Smile is easy to use and customise, we like it. Had some great assistance via their Live Chat today - thank you Joshua!

May 10, 2022

Thanks for the great feedback! It was my pleasure chatting with you today! 😄Best of luck with your bonus event! 💸

LN Knits

Location Belgium
Time spent using app 1 day

I had to pleasure of meeting Joshua in the chat support of Smile. He responded very quick and with a little touch of humor. He was very helpfull and the problem was solved in no time! Thank again!

May 10, 2022

Thanks for your kind feedback! I am glad you enjoyed our chat, it was a pleasure helping you today! Wishing you all the best! ☀️