Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 28, 2022

merci bcp très gentil j'ai adoré le service à la clientèle merci bcp bcp bcp encore une fois :) merci

Lestrouvaillesdejen
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
Smile.io replied September 29, 2022

Thanks for your kind words! We appreciate you and are overjoyed to hear of your positive experience with our customer service team! 😍

Merci pour vos mots gentils! Nous vous apprécions et sommes ravis d'apprendre votre expérience positive avec notre équipe de service à la clientèle ! 😍

September 28, 2022

So far so good! I sent a message to support over night and wa la, I had an answer the next morning! The app has been easy to use so far and I cant wait to start managing my customers.

Keen Beauty Co
Time spent using app: 28 days
Smile.io replied September 29, 2022

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! The beauty of our global team is that we are proactive and provide solutions 24/7, so glad you were able to get the help you needed quickly! 💫 Wishing you all the best with your launch! 🚀

September 28, 2022

I am still getting used to the app but my customers are loving the ease of use. I hope to enhance my utilization of the app very soon.

Vine and Grind
Time spent using app: 3 months
Smile.io replied September 28, 2022

Thanks for leaving us a review! We are stoked to hear you customer feedback, ease of use is our main priority! 💪

September 28, 2022

Very helpful support team, super easy to setup, we launched the programs in minutes. Thank you for your loyalty to your customers!

Coffee & Cream
Egypt
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Smile.io replied September 28, 2022

What amazing feedback! 😍 We are very thankful for testimonies like this one, these are literally our core values. ✨ Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, we look forward to being a part of your continued success!

September 28, 2022

Awesome customer service regarding the setup for VIP. It was very helpful for me to explore the platform.

Pared Eyewear
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
Smile.io replied September 28, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate you! Best of luck with your launch! 🚀

September 27, 2022

Absolutely fantastic. We moved over to Smile after our previous loyalty app didn't offer the features we wanted without having to pay a lot more for an upgrade. So far we've found the transition seamless, set up very comprehensive, and overall a much better app (and saving us money) - just wish we'd used it from the beginning! Customer service also brilliant - Joshua was a pleasure to speak to and resolved our query very quickly. Overall very impressed and highly recommend.

The Bias Cut
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Smile.io replied September 28, 2022

Thanks for this amazing feedback! We are so glad to hear that your search is over! We look forward to helping you continue to build loyalty (and save money), best of luck! ☘️

September 25, 2022

I'd be lost without Shopify. Since the launch of my business two years ago I've been using and loving shopify. I found the website really easy to use and the functions are great. Happy customer, would recommend!

That Coco Company
Time spent using app: 9 days
Smile.io replied September 26, 2022

Thanks so much for your review! We are glad to be a part of your success and wish you continued health, happiness, and prosperity! 🌈

September 24, 2022

Great rewards app. My customers love it and the functionality is on point. Great customer support as well.

It's the Curves for Me
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Smile.io replied September 24, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave this lovely review!! It was great chatting with you today 😃

💖 Lisa

September 23, 2022

The customer service in amazing! I was having a hard time setting up my rewards program, and every time I have reached out they have been so helpful! Hannah, Lisa, and David are awesome!

Rockin D Designs & Sublimation LLC
Time spent using app: 5 months
Smile.io replied September 24, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We also think Hannah, Lisa, & David are awesome 😎

September 22, 2022

Ik heb deze app getest, echter deze app beschikt niet over de mogelijkheid om de Nederlandse taal te gebruiken in de communicatie naar klanten. Dus niet bruikbaar voor ons. Technisch / functioneel prima app overigens

Tango Shoes
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 12 months
Smile.io replied September 22, 2022

Hey Marteen! Thanks for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback!

Joana from Smile here 👋 Regarding languages, we currently offer Smile in 5 languages (English, Spanish, French, German, and Portuguese) but full translations for Dutch are not currently offered.

However, I have sent you an email with a few examples of Dutch merchants using the semi-translated version of Smile!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Met vriendelijk groet,