Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Combat Miniatures

Works great. However, customers are still asking what are these Rewards and how do I use them. The icon must be too small.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! 😄 We'll be in touch via email with some resources for you.

MEIBE GLOBAL

Awesome app, Great customer support.
Using Starter plan-This app is just great and Smile.io team is even better than the app itself :D Thanks a lot.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for using our app! We really appreciate the awesome feedback about our team, and the five-star review! 🙂

Julian Coffee - 100% Puerto Rican Coffee

Good product even on the free option. its better than not having any rewards. Easy to set up as well!

July 15, 2019

Thanks for the five-star review! 😃

Urbane Bangs

Really like how this app allows customers to keep track of rewards and share referral codes. Very fun and easy to use.

July 10, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We really appreciate it! 😃

The Journey's Closet

I like this app, they haven't pestered me to write a review or to buy the monthly plan, I just use the free plan and everything I need is there and there is no pressuring to spend money. I like you guys here at Smile, thanks so much!

July 10, 2019

Thanks for the five-star review! 😄

Silk City Candles & Co.

This app is easy to use, I just wish they had a link that we can share in emails and social media post.

July 9, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review, and for the feedback! We're always looking for ways to make our app easier to use. 🙂

Design Time Gifts N Craft

Great, easy to use app. Step by step guides and easy explanation of process. Can't wait to see how much it helps our sales.

July 9, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! 😄

Wmen The Label

Just started using SMILE. Love the UI. User-friendly and I can tailor the rewards program the way I like.

July 5, 2019

Thanks for using our app, and for the five-star review! We're so happy you're liking it. 😄

Stripped Beauty

the basic plan is super great for small start ups, they offer a basic plan for rewards and referrals. I'll definitely consider upgrading when the time comes because its great platform with a great, easy to use layout. The widget is in the corner of the website and the Smile branding is super small and not in your face like other free plans :)

July 4, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We really appreciate it as well as the awesome feedback. 😊

Buds Gaming

love this basic plan does what it needs to do and lets me have an amazing rewards program thank you so much.

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for using our app! We really appreciate the five-star review! 😊