Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Media Blasters Storefront

Time spent using app About 20 hours

I had issues with the redeeming of points and did not know how to setup the rules so he showed me articles that worked out.

September 9, 2022

Thanks so much for leaving a review! I am glad I was able to get you sorted out, we are always available if you ever need anything or even just want some helpful advice. 😀 Best of luck! ☘️

BEAUT.

Location Singapore

I am new still exploring hope it helps my ecommerce business. It is simple to install and the helpdesk is very helpful
The help centre is very helpful

September 9, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate your kind words :)

Sugar + Spruce A Bath And Body Apothecary

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I love this app! Easy to set up and maintain, and customer support is fast and efficient. Would highly suggest singing up.

September 8, 2022

Woohoo! We are loving this feedback! 😍 Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it!

Jonica's Bakery

Jade was super duper helpful! She helped me understand what I was doing wrong and we fixed the problem! YAY!

September 9, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! It was a pleasure helping you :) -Jade <3

Martinsson King

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 years

Easy for me to set up, a bit harder for the customers to use, but still the best I have found. Support is quick and to the point. :) I would have appreciated a more directly integrated "you have these many points, do you want to use them" rather than going through the process of exchanging points into reward vouchers and then using the code. Many of our older users find this impossibly complicated.

September 7, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! 😀 Thanks so much for this feedback, we have some exciting new upgrades for checkout in the works I have a feeling you're going to love! Stay tuned! ✨

LazerEdge

Time spent using app About 1 year

Has been great so far! And support has been fast an easy! Lisa was fast and exceptionally clear in my needed solution. Thank you SMILE!

September 7, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Lisa is a rockstar!🤩 We're glad you are enjoying Smile!

caronico

Location Malta
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I will be using this app as the loyalty program on my store. I like how easy it is to set up but I would have loved it if it could integrate with Ali reviews because Alireviews has a lot of functions that other review apps do not have. Joshua was of great assistance. He solved my problem.

September 2, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review my friend! 😀 We love hearing merchant feedback about new integrations! You can actually vote for the next one under the Integrations tab found here as well: https://app.smile.io/integrations 🚀 Thanks for submitting this feedback, we are looking forward to helping you continue to thrive! 🌱

Mila Moursi Advanced Skin Care

Love this app! Our customers actively use it and we have seen an increase in sales due to customers being able to use points on purchases.

August 31, 2022

So glad to hear you are loving Smile! 😍 We genuinely appreciate feedback like this, it is music to our ears to know the positive impact Smile is having. 🎶 Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know. ✨

Green Beanz

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

Great app. Very easy to use. Our customers love it and there's great support if you have any issues and need help.

August 31, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mick. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us! Best, Joana 🙏

frenchpharmacy.com

so far so good, and I really like their support Team. I talked to Nicole... Testing and all is awesoe

August 25, 2022

It was great chatting with you today! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thanks so much! We're so happy that you are enjoying Smile so far. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything 💛 Nicole