Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Iremia Skincare

Super easy to use. I was able to integrate Smile seamlessly, and it helped us provide better service to our customers by understanding their purchases and rewarding them for their loyalty! Also, the customer service is amazing - I was able to get my questions answered so quickly so I could get up and running in no time. Highly recommended for any small business!

May 5, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, it was a pleasure assisting you today :) -Jade <3

Madrinas Coffee

The support team is super fast and helpful with anything I need. They have also been super responsive when I made suggestions about possible additions to the program. Excited to see Smile continue to evolve!

May 5, 2022

Thanks so much for you kind words and taking the time to leave a review :)

Smeye World

Jeremy helped me with a customer question about their points. He created a video that clearly showed and explained the answer. Very professional and I will be able to do it myself next time! Great job!

May 5, 2022

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! We pride ourselves on helping merchants master their rewards programs, so glad I was able to help! -Joshua 🧙‍♂️ ✨

Onyx Hive

Location Australia

Got this app a few days ago and it's pretty damn easy to use and it's quite versatile! It links with Shopify's discount area to create automatic discounts which is really good and customer service is on point and very very helpful! I am just starting out and this is perfect for my business and it's quite fun to have on a website just for customers to get a bit of something without doing anything. Amazing App.

May 5, 2022

It was great chatting with you today! We appreciate your kind and thoughtful feedback and look forward to helping you reward your loyal customers! -Joshua 🧙‍♂️

Cremorne Street Bakers

Location Australia

I'm reviewing the help I received this morning while setting up the app. It was a very thorough and warm service.
Thank you and I look forward to installing and seeing it all work.

May 3, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! I am so glad that I was able to help you set up Smile :) It was a pleasure chatting with you are hope you enjoy seeing it all work! -Nicole

Dane Fashion

I used this app to help me with my rewards program. I really like how the customer support is attentive and fast. Thanks for the help and support!

May 3, 2022

It was a pleasure chatting with you today and I am so glad we could help you out quickly. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! -Nicole

Wild Ice Botanicals

Great app from a team who actually cares. Smile.io routinely look for genuine feedback and went so far as to book a video conference with us to learn about how we get value from their app. The feature set is robust, the Klaviyo integration works, the app is lightweight - it's a complete package that just works.

May 3, 2022

Thanks so much for leaving a review :) We are so glad that you are enjoying Smile! It was a pleasure chatting with you today! -Nicole

Bee's Knees Knee Pads

Set up quick and easy, I had a few questions and JADE was an all star! So far I'm happy with the ease of use. Thank you, Jade!

May 3, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind review, it was a great pleasure assisting you today :) -Jade <3

Wear SPF

Great support installing the judgme reviews app integration after upgrading. We are launching the app today and hoping for the best.

May 3, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, best of luck and we are always here to help :) -Jade <3

SiSi Georgian Bay

So far so good. The smile app was straight forward and easy to set up. Now we will see how it works for our store.

May 3, 2022

We are so glad you chose Smile! Thank you very much for your review, we are looking forward to helping you succeed! 🚀