Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Plume Hair & Lash Science

Helpful and responsive team! I didnt have to wait long to get a response and the customer service team is great.

September 13, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review and for sharing your experience 😍

Bad Kitti Claws

I enjoy everything about this app. It is user friendly, offers tons of education, and the customer service is absolutely stellar. I mean who gets a live person at 11:30pm on a saturday night?! Fanfriggintastic ! I recommend this app to all of the merchants and business owners I come into contact with.

September 13, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us this lovely review 😻
We'll continue to work hard to provide you with the best experience possible 💖

Snuggly Monkey

I have been using the Smile Rewards app in my shop for several years now and it is worth every penny. My customers LOVE the program and have mentioned repeatedly that it is one of the reasons they keep coming back to my shop. The app is easy to set up and use and any time I have had a minor issue support has always been super helpful (and quick to fix the problem).

Thank you SO much for this amazing review 😍
You've made our day!! We'll continue to work hard to provide you & your customers with the best experience possible🐒

On Pointe Dancewear

I just downloaded Smile for the Shopify POS and I was greeted by Maria from their support team! She was so so helpful and spent an hour going over everything I needed to know! I am excited to use the app! Thank you so much for all the help getting me set up!

September 13, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here! 😍
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything :)

LLAMAWOOD

I just started using Smile but so far I like it. A rewards program is perfect for my business and I can't wait for my customers to get rewarded for shopping with us. This is a great addition to my store!

September 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review! 💖
We're so glad to hear that you're loving our app :)

Outtire

Actually the best rewards program available! I've been using Smile for 3 years and I will be stanning forever

That's SO amazing to hear 😍
Thank you so much for sharing, and for sticking with us for so long!! Here's to many more years working together 🥂

escooda.

i am so lucky to found this apps just in time before i launch my store, its super easy to setup, quick support feedback. Maria is super helpful & i love her! You must try this apps before other loyalty program apps, so far the others are just worst to me.

September 13, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and your kind words 💖

Good Boy Pet Store

Smile is easy to use and is user-friendly both on the admin side and the customer side. I would recommend this to anyone setting up a store on Shopify.

Thanks for sharing your kind words 😊 🙌

Wynk Nu

So far, Smile has been incredible for our company. It's very user- and brand-friendly. I only wish I could snag our customer's birthdays from Smile to integrate into Klaviyo for our email flows!

September 9, 2021

Good morning! Thanks for sharing your kind and honest feedback 😊 - brand customisation is one of my favourite features too!

If you have a developer, you should be able to retrieve the birthday from our API, and then populate it into Klaviyo using their API. If you haven't already, feel free to reach out and we can discuss options 😊

harpersage.com

We did a ton of research before choosing an app for Rewards, and I can confidently say 2 years in that we chose the right one! It offers a great mix of value and features, and the team is always super helpful. You can tell they work to incorporate feedback and are constantly improving. The UI/design is unmatched by any other app at this price point (especially "out of the box") and it definitely helps us attract returning customers. I would definitely recommend it (especially if you have a small team)!

September 9, 2021

Thanks for sharing your kind words! We're so happy that you chose us, and are seeing value already! 🥰