Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 15, 2022

Been using this since we started our store, and very happy with the result it has given us. Highly recommended.

P O D U R
Time spent using app: About 6 years
Smile.io replied December 15, 2022

We are glad to have you as our customer! 💛 Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. 🙏 It means a lot to us and our entire team!

December 13, 2022

We ran into a snag and needed help to make sure our customers were able to keep their points. The support staff went above and beyond helping us get back on track. We are very thankful for their knowledge and service. Thank You!!!

Lilah Blue Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
Smile.io replied December 13, 2022

Thank you for your review! Super happy to hear that our support team went above and beyond, that is what it's all about!

- Hannah & The Smile Team :)

December 13, 2022

Just installed Smile and my customers in the store are already loving the program.
I had a few issues with getting the App installed on the POS terminal and worked with Nicole Miles who showed so much patience in working through the issue with me and helped me resolve the Setup issue to my great satisfaction. Great customer service Nicole!

This Is It Hair World
Time spent using app: 5 days
Smile.io replied December 13, 2022

It was great chatting with you today, and I'm so glad that we could get you all set up on your POS. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

💛 Nicole & the Smile team

December 13, 2022

Super helpful and easy to work with! Love the chat box! She solved my problem in a timely matter and was very friendly.

Iron Shop Provisions
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Smile.io replied December 13, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! It was so great chatting you today. Don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can help you with :)

- Nicole & the rest of the Smile team

December 12, 2022

Facile d'utilisation. Personnalisation détaillée de l'offre. Service client de grande qualité et à l'écoute.

forlife
France
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Smile.io replied December 13, 2022

Merci beaucoup d'avoir laissé un avis. Nous sommes ravis que vous appréciez Smile et que notre équipe ait pu vous aider. N'hésitez pas à nous contacter pour plus de questions :)

December 11, 2022

I tried many of them, but this one is the slickest, has the best onboarding and the language integration is completely awesome.

Wonderbake
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
Smile.io replied December 11, 2022

Thank you for your comments! We are so glad to hear you had a smooth onboarding and you're enjoying the app!

All the best - Hannah & The Smile Team :)

December 9, 2022

GREAT APP AND EASY TO USE ATTRACT MORE CUSTOMERS AND SALES FOR GROWTH ONLINE STORE. GREAT APP FOR E COMMERCE STORE

CRUZ INTERNATIONAL
India
Time spent using app: 26 days
Smile.io replied December 9, 2022

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. 🤩 We really appreciate it! We’ve passed your comments on to our team so they can enjoy the good vibes too! ✨

December 8, 2022

Great app with an amazing customer service team! Really appreciate all their help!! The app is great to build connections with your customers. The team is there to walk you through each step and help with any issues down the line. Super helpful!

Moose in the Barn
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Smile.io replied December 9, 2022

Hello! 👋 Thank you so much for the great review! 💛 We appreciate your business and value your feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know! 👌

December 8, 2022

Ultimately I received a resolution to my issue, however I was bounced between agents a few times. They all at least seemed looped in, so that was good. One rep disappeared for an hours, and another jumped on only when I sent a new message saying that my agent stopped responding. I’m glad everything was resolved, but it took way too much waiting around. Otherwise liking the app a lot. Thank you.

Tiny Human Gear
Time spent using app: 6 days
Smile.io replied December 8, 2022

Thank you for your review and we are glad that your issue was resolved. We strive to respond as fast as possible and please know that our typical response time is within 24 hours. We are really pleased to hear that you are liking the app a lot!

We will be reaching out to you to learn more about the experience you had.

All the best - Hannah & The Smile Team :)

December 8, 2022

Hey, I really like this app and the support is amazing. I just started my webshop and found about smile from a youtuber. Im glad.

theFrore
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 days
Smile.io replied December 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖 We are beyond glad that you found us!