Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Capsule

I had some set up issues I needed help with and was able to connect quickly to someone in the chat. They were incredibly helpful and turned a frustrating situation into an enjoyable one!

June 3, 2022

Thanks so much for your lovely review 💖 It was great chatting with you and I'm so happy we were able to transform the situation and get your shop all set up with Smile 💪🤩✨

Bling My Ride

Location Australia

Great app, still learning the features but looks awesome! And their support is amazing, thanks Joshua :)

June 1, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate you! 😻 It was great chatting today, we are looking forward to helping your business grow! 🚀

GUY FOX

Really great customer service. Always quick, friendly, and helpful! Our customers have really enjoyed getting rewarded for their purchases.

May 31, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, it was a pleasure helping you today :)

Coffee Labs Roasters

Lisa was cheerful & helpfulCould not have asked for better! She was there on apot all day! Made things easy

May 31, 2022

Thank you so much for this lovely review 🥰 It was great chatting with you today and I'm glad I was able to help you get started on your Smile journey 🤩 - Lisaa

Discovery Headbands

The app was straight forward for the most part - however slightly confusing on the customer side of it between what members and guests had to do in order to get their sign up points. Once I spoke to smile customer service (Joshua) he was great! Loved his videos and he totally rocks a good radio voice. If it wasn't for the videos I would be lost as to how to help my customers, but this definitely helped. It would be good for this kind of information to be provided in a demo video upon downloading the app to assist admin. Thanks, Jodi

May 31, 2022

Thank you so much for your your feedback, I was so glad I could help you get everything sorted! 💪 Thanks for your compliments and suggestions, we appreciate you! We look forward to helping your business grow! 🌱

MaChicBoutique

Location France

Super app! tout fonctionne TB! Le service client est vraiment réactif. J'attends de voir ce que ça donne maintenant niveau performance!

May 27, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback! It was a pleasure speaking with you, we look forward to helping your rewards program hit interstellar orbit! 🚀

Sanceuk

Great customer service, nothing more to be said, great app does what it says on the tin! Joshua helped me out and I had my issue solved in no time!

May 27, 2022

Great chatting with you! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate you! Good luck with your launch 🚀, just holler if ya need anything at all! 😄

The Shisha Shop

So far SMILE.IO has been fantastic, very robust with a ton of features and have just found out that even displaying a 'Refer a Friend' banner is shown at the end of a checkout is included to all customers if FREE plans! That is awesome. Their support is also great, even replying to me with a video to show me how to fix something! Highly highly recommended and thank you Joshua for the support!

May 26, 2022

So great chatting with you today! We look forward to helping you continue to grow, thanks for this amazing feedback! We appreciate you! 😄

Asu Labs

Very complete app! I recommend this app to everyone who is looking to bring value to their customers by rewarding them with points!

May 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback, we love that you love us! 😍 We look forward to helping you keep the rewards flowing and your customers smiling! 😄

cerescos

Location Colombia

We are validating to add this App, We need some more time for choose, but all go good. Thanks for your time

May 25, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, so happy I could assist today :) -Jade