Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Toxic Envy Boutique

Absolutely love this app. Customer service is Top notch. Super helpful that you are able to connect with Klaviyo. Great for automation

September 29, 2021

We're so glad to hear that you're loving our app and customer service!

The Pet Industry

Customer service was very quick to respond and resulted in customer having the issue figured out while still on the website. I dont usually have many questions, but what I like is a prompt response when I do.

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our customer service team! We're so happy to hear that it was a quick/easy one 😍

Orchard Ave Boutique

Great customer service. User friendly app. It has been a great app for customer engagement and return buyers.

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're so happy to hear that you're loving our app ✨😍

Hairstrong

SO far I've had a great experience using the FREE plan before deciding to upgrade to one of their paid plans. They're customer service is super friendly and very helpful.

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much for this lovely review 💖 We really appreciate it!

seyyesclothing.com

CS is very helpful! Thank you for answering all my questions. Will continue using the app! Well done!

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review - we're so glad to hear that you were able to get the help you needed from our customer service team 🤩

Little Mama Shirt Shop LLC

great so far and excellent customer service! Andrijana was very helpful in getting me all set up!!!!

September 28, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad Andrijana was able to offer all the help you needed! 🤗

Cove USA

The app works well, you have limited customization without paying for at least the $49/month option, but the app definitely does what it promises and in a relatively easy to navigate way. Big fan so far, excited to see how it helps our bottom line!

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your feedback! This is truly valuable to us 🙏

Dashing Diva

Amazing CS team! Super responsive and willing to make accommodations to help us grow our program. Would definitely recommend Smile to any store, big or small!

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your review 💖 We really appreciate your recommendation!

Tuff Tethers, LLC.

Customer service was quick and top notch in every way! They not only listened to what I had to say but also went above and beyond to help my small business grow, I wish I could rate 10 stars!

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖 This made us Smile 😃

Veille sur toi

I am very happy with this app, I use Smile for about a year now, it's simple to use and easy to custom with your branding. My customers love to earn points! I recommand it!

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩