Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Eye Zone USA

This is a great app to have! I currently have the free version and it's helping me to collect customer emails and attract more traffic! I definitely recommend using it.

July 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review 💖
We're glad to hear we're helping attract traffic to your site! If there's anything that we can do to improve your experience please don't hesitate to reach out (support@smile.io)

Lily of the Valley

The minimal style suits our needs. Would recommend to anyone with a store especially those selling products. Very useful for customers who are loyal and social. Very good integration.

Doe Lashes

Smile is fantastic and easy to use - gets better all the time. We have used this app to improve our AOV and customer retention rate. I love how it allows seamless integration with other apps that we use to supercharge the efforts we have across all channels. On top of this, their customer support team has been incredibly helpful and we have had nothing but a positive experience with them.

July 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your amazing review!
Really happy to hear about your experience with the seamless integrations between us and other apps. We also loved the Podcast that you recorded with us. Thanks again! 🙌

AlphaWell Yoga

Good stuff I'd say. Seems pretty user friendly honestly. Liking it so far to tell the truth. Seems solid

July 29, 2020

That's so great to hear! Thank you for your review 💖

Joy Tea Company

seems like a great app, and it is easy and super simple to use. I would recommend this app for any shop owner looking to easily reward customers.

July 29, 2020

That's so great to hear! Thank you so much for the review and for recommending us! 😄

A Friend Indeed Australia

This app works so well for our business and the support is second to none. Tess is a pleasure to deal with and our customers love the reward program. Thank you for an amazing service!

July 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖
We're so pleased to hear that Tess was able to help!

Bree Maquillage

great rewards program. easy to set up and use and customize. my customers love it. the problems i have are easily fixed and the team is helpful and quick to answer questions. 10/10 would recommend.

July 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖 We're glad to be able to help!

Lily Hill

In general, this is a great loyalty program and I feel like it has definitely added value to my website. There are a few things that could improve; my customers tend to find the rewards panel confusing (I think the slider bar where they go to redeem their points really throws them off-I wish Smile would change this to make it more user-friendly!). I also did not find the start up info as helpful as I would have liked. More examples of how to set up your store and e-mails would have been awesome. That said, I will continue to use the program and recommend to others.

July 14, 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback! We're going to be reaching out to help out more here :)

Rawas China & Gifts - RoyalGift.ca

definitely worth trying,
im surprised how much the free subscription offers
i hope there will be a checkout integration soon

July 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and feedback 😉 We'll definitely pass this along to our product team!

Nepal Tea

I recently added the app and I must say the ease at which everything installed and got working is just phenomenal! Never thought adding such a complicated system would be so user-friendly and easy. Furthermore, totally blown away by their customer service. The help/support Sarah and Maggie provided were far past my expectations! I highly recoomend this app.

July 14, 2020

It's so great to hear about your setup journey! We're so glad that Maggie and Sarah were so helpful 💖