Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Free plan available

Pickles and Punch

Love the Smile Rewards app! It definitely drives repeat business to my site and the customer service from Smile is great!

January 16, 2022

We're glad you've found Smile to be helpful at driving business! We strive to help businesses of all sizes to be set up for success, and it's truly heart-warming to hear that Smile is doing just that for Pickles and Punch 🥰

We'll be here if you need anything at all!

- Brandon, Smile Support

Doses of Melanin

Superior customer service!! I am absolutely astounded at how helpful and knowledgeable the support team is for this app. I expected to have to deal with agents who would send me a bunch of links to reference files without ever solving the problem I had, but instead I have consistently chatted with unbelievably helpful service agents. Maria was the agent who helped me to integrate the Rewards modal into my site seamlessly and Tessa from the Tech Support team even followed up with more information to make sure I had everything I needed. I will definitely continue to use this app not only for the features, but the super accessible and stellar customer service.

January 16, 2022

Wow! It's amazing to receive such a stellar compliment about our outstanding support team. Tess and Maria are truly gems, and we're more than happy to see that you've noticed 🙂

We'll be here to keep the 'superior' customer service going whenever you need it!

- Brandon, Smile Support

Rena's Recipe

I just started to use this program. I'm sure it will help my business a lot in a long term so I'm so excited! Also great customer service! They response really fast whenever I have questions! Highly recommended!

January 15, 2022

That's awesome to hear you're excited about using the app, we're excited that you decided to work with us! We'll let our team know that you appreciated their help, we think they are pretty amazing too 😄

Positive Vibes Smoke & Gifts

The app looks great and the staff are amazing at helping us integrate! Really appreciate how much value it will bring and how helpful everyone is!

January 15, 2022

It's great to hear that you are enjoying the app and that our team was able to help you get started! All we want is for the app to bring value to your store 🤩

Great State Clothing

Easy to set up and has an awesome free plan. Highly recommend for anyone just getting started with a loyalty program

January 15, 2022

We're happy to hear that you enjoy the free plan! No matter the budget, everyone who wants a loyalty program, should be able to have one 💯

The Bella Cottage Inc.

Great and timely customer service that gives you detailed help on what you are doing well and what can be improved.

January 15, 2022

The only thing we want is for your business to succeed! So we're glad to hear that you were able to receive the help you needed ✨

Kispray Kreative

fantastic customer service. No matter how foolish your question, they always go above and beyond. EXCELLENT customer service

January 15, 2022

That's awesome to hear! We know this stuff can get complicated so no question is worth not asking. Feel free to reach out again if you have any more 🚀

Mountains & Mermaids

Really attentive and helpful customer service agents! They not only respond quickly, but they make sure that you understand what is going on and how to fix any issue you might be having!

January 15, 2022

We're glad our team was able to help you so thoroughly! We'll let them know you appreciated their time 💕

McKeever Sports UK

Great support especially Petrit helped us massively, app is easy and great to use, would recommend this to anyone!

January 15, 2022

Thanks for the positive review! We're happy the app has everything you need and that you'd recommend it. We like Petrit a lot too and we'll let him know he was able to help you out 🎉

Nature Republic UK

I have searched many apps, Finally I found the Smile! This is so simple and easy. Also they provide a free version!

January 12, 2022

We're so happy to hear that you're happy with Smile! Thank you so much for this beautiful review 💖