Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

RockMerch

The Smile team is very interested in seeing us successful! We just installed the App and I expect it to create a lot of engagement and retention with our users. It is integrated very well with our site and branding. I'll be back with a follow up review after I see how well it performs for us.

September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We'll always be around if you need our assistance, and we can't wait to see your business grow ❤️

Ethos

Amazing app. Way better than the other rewards apps out there that I have used or interacted with. Customer service is A+++ and, if you're looking to transition from another Rewards platform, they're super helpful in making the transition super smooth.

September 16, 2021

We're so glad to hear that your experiencing with setting up was so smooth✨
Thanks so much for leaving us this review!

belif India

Great app for loyalty program. Very easy to use and setup. Amazing support from the app development team.

September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your feedback! This is truly valuable to us 🙏

LED Solutions

Amazing customer service. I had an issue with the button position. It took me 30 seconds to fix it. Thanks a lot!

September 14, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! 💖
So happy to hear that we were able to help out :)

SLMPD CO®

This app is amazing. Easy to navigate and does everything i need. Best loyalty programmed out there. No faults! Highly recommend!

September 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words 😍 This is so great to hear! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything :)

Spier Shop

Amazing support to help me navigate this platform. Still testing and installing but so far very impressed with the info and support.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here! 😍
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything while setting up! :)

Plume Hair & Lash Science

Helpful and responsive team! I didnt have to wait long to get a response and the customer service team is great.

September 13, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review and for sharing your experience 😍

Bad Kitti Claws

I enjoy everything about this app. It is user friendly, offers tons of education, and the customer service is absolutely stellar. I mean who gets a live person at 11:30pm on a saturday night?! Fanfriggintastic ! I recommend this app to all of the merchants and business owners I come into contact with.

September 13, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us this lovely review 😻
We'll continue to work hard to provide you with the best experience possible 💖

Snuggly Monkey

I have been using the Smile Rewards app in my shop for several years now and it is worth every penny. My customers LOVE the program and have mentioned repeatedly that it is one of the reasons they keep coming back to my shop. The app is easy to set up and use and any time I have had a minor issue support has always been super helpful (and quick to fix the problem).

Thank you SO much for this amazing review 😍
You've made our day!! We'll continue to work hard to provide you & your customers with the best experience possible🐒

On Pointe Dancewear

I just downloaded Smile for the Shopify POS and I was greeted by Maria from their support team! She was so so helpful and spent an hour going over everything I needed to know! I am excited to use the app! Thank you so much for all the help getting me set up!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here! 😍
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything :)