Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Gotta Go Gotta Throw

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

First payment tiers are well worth the price. This would be a five star review if I didn't have to get pushed into paying $500/month just to access the API integration. Otherwise this is the best app on the market.

November 22, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review! We appreciate it, it was a pleasure assisting you! :)

WitchTrash

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Love love love this app!!! It works great, my customers can see real reviews from other customers. I especially like the fact that I can see the reviews before they are published to verify they are real reviews!

November 22, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review! We appreciate it :)

Dorset Wax & Wicks

A GREAT addition to our store being able to reward our loyal customers, and amazing service from the Smile team! What more could you want, first class and reliable - thank you!

November 18, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review! We appreciate it 💛

Lisa - Smile Team ✨

Furry Planet

Location Singapore

It's really easy to set up and basically the free version is good enough to kickstart for a small store. The support is super, I had an issue with points history and Jade was able to provide the exact solution needed. Thank you for being there!

November 17, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review ⭐️ It was a pleasure helping you today! <3 -Jade

Vape Superstore

Time spent using app Over 4 years

We've used Smile for a fair few years now and can only say good things the app itself and the support provided. Many new features coming which look great. Fantastic that they are not resting on their laurels.

November 16, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate it and are happy to hear that you enjoying Smile. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

The Oast Garden

Time spent using app 5 minutes

easy to launch wish I'd found you sooner, such a great idea and business model really pleased and cant wait for more sales

November 16, 2022

We appreciate the fantastic review! 💛 If there is anything we can do for you, please let us know! 🙏

Daisy Farmhouse Soaps

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love being able to provide a loyalty rewards program for my clients. They love redeeming their points as well. The app is easy to use and easy to set up.

November 14, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are so glad that your customers are loving your loyalty program and that you find Smile easy to use. We appreciate your feedback. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything :)

hanpoom-dev-test

Great experience with Customer Support! I could feel that everyone from Smile is keen to help. Awesome!

November 14, 2022

We appreciate your review and are so glad you had a great experience with our support team! We are happy to help you. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else :)

Penny & Rose

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I love this app. It has really increased my customer engagement and has tons of great features to encourage engagement. I'm very happy with it.

November 11, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review! It's very appreciated 💖

Lisa - Smile Team ✨

Twisted Cheri

Time spent using app 16 minutes

I needed to transfer the app from one store to another and Jade was able to assist me in detail with how to do it. So thankful and saved me a lot of time.

November 11, 2022

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a review, we really do appreciate it. It is was an absolute pleasure assisting you today 🙂 - Jade <3