Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Shop Juni

This app provides Great Customer Service! Maggie was responsive and fixed the issue I was having immediately!!

October 9, 2019

We're so happy you're loving our Support team! 😄 Thanks for the five stars!

Scarflings

Cannot create multiple tier systems like Sephora. Too bad, it seems like a popular app. Check out Growave instead to do multiple tiers.

October 8, 2019

Thank you for reaching out! We've sent an email your way with more information! 🙂

Photo Boards®

So close to being a great app, but there seems to be a major error on how the app calculates points on sales.

If like us you choose to base rewards points on the product price before tax and shipping is added, beware that the app takes the total order amount then deducts the VAT inclusive delivery fee and also deducts the total VAT for the whole order, resulting in VAT on delivery being deducted twice and fewer points awarded than the customer is expecting. Instead, it should base the rewardable total on the product total before VAT.

October 8, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We'll be sending an email your way shortly to help!

Boutique Lollipop

Can't translate this app in another language... English is the only possible language... But I have been contacted by their staff and they're telling me work is being made to translate all the widget. Just can't wait to become a paid customer! Thanks.

October 8, 2019

Thanks for reaching out! We're sending an email your way to chat more. 🙂

La Bombilla

So bad that such an app can not be used in another language than English. Obviously, it isn't stated anywhere before you start to setup everything.

October 7, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We've sent an email your way 🙂

Modest Trends

I've just started using the app so not sure how it's working but I think it's a great idea to get customers referring for a reward

October 4, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We'll send you an email to chat more :)

The Silver Goose

What a nice app!! It is very easy to get started and use this app. It is also a very nice looking app. You can definitely download this app, you will be happy!

October 3, 2019

Thank you so much for the five-star review and the recommendation to others! 😃

Zenuro Decor

I used this app to help me optimize my sales and also to make sure my recurring customers knew i valued them. This app had such a simplistic way of doing the two major things I mentioned! I highly recommend!

October 1, 2019

It's awesome to hear you're having success with your program and that your customers are feeling the love! Thanks so much for the five-star review. 😊

Blissful Home Cleaning

After only a few minutes walking the app through setting it'self up (that's right!), I understand and LOVE everything this app does, and it does everything I need for free at this stage in my business. Thank you!

October 1, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star rating! We really appreciate it. 😄

Kevue.com

Kevue.com - So far so good. The app works as advertised and is helping increase our conversion rate.

September 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad to hear that our app is helping your business! 😊