Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty | Reviews

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Kevia Style, LLC

Awesome! Good customer service too! Awesome! Good customer service too! Awesome! Good customer service too! Awesome! Good customer service too! Awesome! Good customer service too! Awesome! Good customer service too! Awesome! Good customer service too!

November 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review 🥺

Goodsmith

Good app and good/fast support. It´s expansive in Gold, but for 49€ it´s good what you get. Try it out

November 18, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us this review! So glad to hear that you're liking our app! 💖

Young Mountain Tea

So far so Great! We are very happy so far with Smile and how straight forward and well integrated it is with out site. We have not enabled the app yet so we are unsure of results but the customer support team has been awesome, the app is super slick and is very well designed, and we feel that we have gone with the right app. More to come soon.

November 18, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review! We're so excited for you to launch your rewards program 💖 🍵

Mr.Caporal

I installed today, very easy to use, specially they are launched translations, save us a lot of time, I recommanded.

November 18, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩

L.M.C- Vêtements BIO

Très bonne application, très bon service client, répond très bien aux questions même avec la barrière de la langue ^^ ! Je le recommande Une étoile perdu car le suivi des réseaux sociaux n'est pas encore au point.

Merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire ! 🙌

Rachel Riley UK

it's a great little app, it was quick to set up and budget friendly, can not fault the customer service, happy overall

November 18, 2021

We're so glad to hear that!! Please don't hesitate to reach out through chat anytime ;)
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review 💖

Three Sisters Boutique

The app is great, customer service is also great!! Our customers are really enjoying earning and redeeming rewards, a great online and in store tool!

November 17, 2021

Thank you! 🙏 We're excited to work with you and help bring in those customers! 💯

Keto Groupie

This app really excites me. It was easy to install and customize. My store is not open yet, but I can already tell that this is going to help delight my guests.

November 16, 2021

We're so glad to hear that the setup process was easy!
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review ✨

Deep Creek Brewing

Easy set up, great support. We use it for many of our Shopify clients and would recommend it to business who need a robust ecommerce rewards program. Looking forward to how the app evolves for Shopify markets and POS

November 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your feedback! This is truly valuable to us 🙏

Saffy Jewels

I use this app for brand loyalty reward program. It is amazing app. It was easy to set up and they have great training video which really helps in setting up. The best part of using Smile is their customer service. They have quick response time and they work with you until issue is resolved. David, Maria and Tess are all been super helpful in resolving issues. David spent two hours helping set up the VIP program correctly. I am so appreciative for their help and all advice that Smile's team has given me. Thank you so much

November 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review - we're so glad to hear that you were able to get the help you needed from our customer service team 🤩