Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Sassandclass

Great app. Easy to set up even for an absolute beginner. The customer service is superior. My currency was not on the list so I contacted them. I got a reply within a couple of hours and it was added right away.

Silkypresets

I've used several apps and never written a review...but this one is AWESOME. Easy to set up and just works!!! I had people using it within minutes of installing and many have spent their points on coupons. I wish all my shopify tools were this easy and useful!!

Velean Passion

Great app and it works like a charm! Would definitely recommend!

Sa Wine Sales

Brilliant app and brilliant customer support. I had a small issue at first but their team sorted it out in no time. Brilliant Service!!! I highly recommend this app to everyone!

rplawn

Awesome app! SUPER DUPER easy to set up. Love what it does to help increase and retain customers!

Fifty Shades of Intimacy

You NEED this. It is a rewards program to keep customers coming back by giving them points or savings the next time they shop. Also existing customers will be given the points automatically when they log into there account.

Chicky Chicky Bling Bling, LLC

I think this is such a unique and fun app.!! I just love it!!! Thank you sweet tooth

Novadown

Have had this app for a couple of weeks now and it has been great. Have had a large amount of people signing up, and already had some people using their rewards! Have since put this onto our other sites as we can see the benefits are well worth it. Would definitely recommend this app to anybody who is looking to build on their customer base.

In The Mix Home and Body

I absolutely love this app and excellent customer service!! Great job!

Q5 SPORTS NUTRITION

Been waiting for a simple to use, pain free rewards app for my customers. This one seems great and they developers were good to work with. Very happy so far!

**UPDATE**

6 stars - I botched up a copy paste of some code and broke the app - and probably some other things on my store. Sent out an email blast letting everyone know about our cool new rewards program. And the emails started coming in that they couldn't see it. Smooooth.

I emailed Mike, let him know what was going on and a few minutes later he spotted the problem. I fixed it and everything was great again. Top notch support and truly appreciated!