Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Little Faces Apparel

Excellent and great customer service!

Jokerzwwyld Juice Company

This app when combined with bulk discount is an awesome setup for your new shop. Reward your customers for becoming repeat customers and let them come back for more from you! My customers love the ability to earn points for buying the things they were going to get anyway from me.

Only option I would suggest adding is a way to send out emails to your customers with a points total to remind them about the totals.

Anaapple

Easy to set up and even easier for our audience to join and start earning sweet perks. I'd love for it to integrate with our brick and mortar sales, too!

The Snack Guru

This is a really great app! Easy to use with useful features. It is a wonderful edition to my E-commerce site. Definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to have a loyalty reward program.

Kitsac

That fact that this app can help me gain a customer base is awesome. Best of all its free!

Ebarza

Loved the concept of this program. Creating long term realtion with the customers by awarding them points for each purchase. Easy to setup .. Good work sweet tooth team

Falconsekido

After trying out so many apps, SWEET TOOTH is the MUST-HAVE-APP.
great product and excellent service. their customer / technical support team offered amazing help.

Highly recommended or miss out a full potential of your site.

Ultra Supps

Out of the many apps I've installed so far, Sweet Tooth was the most simple to install and has proven to be the most effective to date. It keeps my customers coming back to earn more points and save more cash!

Sunny Bunny Gardens

What a great app and so easy to install! And free! You cant get any better than that! :) :) :)

Oncore Golf

Very easy on boarding process