Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Bvstore 22645

Intuitive and very easy to setup. Loaded with a variety of rewards that suitable to all businesses, big or small. I highly recommend it.

Enajve Collection

This is an awesome app. Very easy to use and a great way to boost sales. Also takes a lot of manual work out of tracking referrals and coupons. :-) Thanks Sweet Tooth

City Raised

Thanks for helping us promote our hats and products to new customers. Looking forward to starting this program.City-Raised.com

Cuban Kakey

cant wait to see how this works

Thebabygeneralstore

Was super easy to install and use! Thank you so much!

Joa Bath And Body

Having a reward program is such a great idea and Sweet Tooth makes it easy and explains everything so clearly. I can't wait to see how well this will work out for my store.

Lillevenn

Very easy to use. Have only used the free plan so far but like the design and ease of use.

N3ct

Very Clean & Simple. I personally would like the option not have to deal with points at all and just give out coupons based on some action, but i understand how this could be fun for the customer.

Dr Cowans Garden

Super easy to set up - I can't believe it really. Now, I'm just hoping my customers will use it and like the rewards we're giving them.

Klm Cosmetics

Great so far. Installed easily with no coding.