Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Oxeme Gifts

Just have installed the App and everything is fine.

Bigbrandbox

WARNING - This is Old Review: Excellent App. We use it for our store ; and all our Loyal Customers take benefit of the Rewards we offer.

New Review: Completely disappointed with the downgrading based on a Notice and Warning without any reason. Following message appears:
"This is our mistake and we completely accept responsibility. These advanced Sweet Tooth features need to be switched to use the coupon upload tool before Friday November 11th."
We have been using and also recommended the app to several others, but now with this kind of stunt I guess will have to Remove it. Also will not recommend and ask others as well. Already have Loyal Customers using it, its going to Impact our TRUST and LOYALTY as you a lot.

Bvstore 22645

Intuitive and very easy to setup. Loaded with a variety of rewards that suitable to all businesses, big or small. I highly recommend it.

Enajve Collection

This is an awesome app. Very easy to use and a great way to boost sales. Also takes a lot of manual work out of tracking referrals and coupons. :-) Thanks Sweet Tooth

City Raised

Thanks for helping us promote our hats and products to new customers. Looking forward to starting this program.City-Raised.com

Cuban Kakey

cant wait to see how this works

Thebabygeneralstore

Was super easy to install and use! Thank you so much!

Joa Bath And Body

Having a reward program is such a great idea and Sweet Tooth makes it easy and explains everything so clearly. I can't wait to see how well this will work out for my store.

Lillevenn

Very easy to use. Have only used the free plan so far but like the design and ease of use.

N3ct

Very Clean & Simple. I personally would like the option not have to deal with points at all and just give out coupons based on some action, but i understand how this could be fun for the customer.