4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, seamless integration, and customizable rewards program. It's recognized for effectively driving customer loyalty and boosting sales, with a positive impact on customer engagement and retention. Merchants value the responsive customer service during system outages or data delays. The app is praised for its affordability, value for money, and low maintenance. Its adaptability to various business needs is also highlighted.

June 5, 2016

Easy and simple installation and implementation! Looking forward to seeing whether it boosts my sales along with my new "exit intent" app!

Davis Leatherworks
December 5, 2017

By far the best loyalty program for shopify

Koven Beauty
January 24, 2017

My customers at: www.driftingbythesea.com absolutely LOVE this feature it is probably my FAVORITE shopify app right now. I recently had a question about installing the coding, and Sweet Tooth member named Abby was amazingly helpful and quick to resolve my question. Highly recommend!!! :-)

Drifting By The Sea
October 5, 2016

Great app, easy to set up and get customers coming back!

Morefreakinpower
March 30, 2022

Nicole was the lady who helped me. Nicole was friendly and fast and helped me with what I needed. Thanks for your help Nicole!

Simply Scrubs
Smile.io replied March 31, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad to hear that 💖 Nicole is amazing!

July 14, 2022

Such a great program! It has grown my email list a ton by having the reward program available in-store- it makes it easy for my staff to ask for email addresses without feeling salsy! Their support is always great at answering questions too!

Ollie Birch Boutique
Smile.io replied July 14, 2022

Thanks for this wonderful review! ✨ We are so glad Smile is helping your business grow! 🚀 It was great chatting with you today, wishing you continued success! 💸

Cheers,
Joshua - Smile Team 🧙‍♂️

September 19, 2016

Love it so far so good. User friendly.

Dragu Clothing Llc
January 19, 2021

Really easy to use for a newb like me. I am very excited to offer this for my customers and I am so impressed how great of a free app it is!

Girl Bombs Co
Smile.io replied January 19, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! 😄 Our designers are happy to hear that it's been easy to use!

April 19, 2016

So far, we are loving it! There's a great assortment of options for my customers to earn points & and love that I can add points to a customer's account manually (we moved over from a different ecommerce platform before and this manual option allows me to give customers their points from previous purchases!!)

Red Lily Planning
May 14, 2016

This is a nice app to give your customers an incentive for shopping at your store.

Botts